[PP FI 3] Time for hunting/Hidden Purpose! [Natalia]

Daylight broke to start the new day for him. The Prairie lands were quite and endless of flat land that consisted of various monsters that he was going to collect. Not for himself though. No today's exploration was for someone special he hadn't seen in a few. Simply put, it was for Natalia. He didn't exactly say what they were doing on this floor. It would merely be a surprise bonus for the two.

Anxiously, he awaited at the border of the safe zone for her arrival. He had messaged her several times to say hello but it was simply just that. He wanted to give her space to think about them. He had made up his mind. He was going to pursue her after seeing her. It wasn't fun being alone. After the incident with Yumi, he would be damned if he left her alone. His heart and mind wouldn't be able to maintain that type of stress. But enough of that, he thought. Today was for them.

"Teleport, Delilah Village!"

It wasn't long after those words left her mouth that Natalia materialized out of thin air on the third floor of Aincrad. Upon her arrival, a yawn escaped her lips, and her hand found its way to the back of her head and brushed through the dark brown strands. A gentle tug on both ends of the yellow ribbon that found itself weaved through her hair and the girl set off towards the outskirts of the small, European inspired village. Her eyes drifted towards around towards the NPCs that brought life to the town; they were all elven, much to her shock. Classic elves, eh? Didn't expect SAO to have them. Well, I suppose it'll be easier to find Kiluia.

Sure enough, she found the light-haired man relatively easily. He stuck out like a sore thumb. "Hey, Kiluia." Natalia greeted him with a sincere smile and a soft voice. Energy usually oozed out of the typically enthusiastic teenager, but today, she seemed relatively serene. Was she maturing? She bit her tongue at the thought of growing dull. "I'm glad to see you." It had been a while since she had last seen him; a week or so since she had impulsively kissed him on floor four, at 'the glades' as Kiluia called them. They had messaged each other a bit, but for the most part, Natalia was off exploring with other players; though it wasn't very obvious, as her gear was still the same.

Past Kiluia was the seemingly endless open fields the third floor was known for: the prairie land. This was the first time she had actually been on the floor. Nothing really drew her here until Kiluia asked her to come, and, even though she was conflicted about her feelings towards him, she willingly came out of a desire to see him. "So, what are our plans as of now?"

His azure eyes brightened at her voice being heard. The visual of her was even better. She had changed in a subtle way. Her sweet voice was just as sweet. It was the time as it came across. He stood straight up as she approached to him. He wasn't nervous anymore. He gave a soft smile upon seeing hers. One hand waved while the other was placed in his pocket.

When she asked about what they were doing, he didn't answer right away. What would of been a proper greeting for her? A hug? A handshake ? But he didn't do anything. He just spoke in a soft tone. " Dragons. We're going to hunt dragons. " He stretched a bit before looking back at her. It was also for time to spend with her. He shrugged and spoke." And I figured we could see each other again..."

"Dragons?" Natalia was caught off-guard by his proposal. "Like big, fire-breathing, sky lizards?" With a fake sigh, she found herself saying: "Sounds good," with a toned down rehash of her playful smile. Dragons, elves, and Kiluia. The day was already heading an exciting direction. Had she been wearing the set of armor she desired (something light, and something metal), she would have easily looked like a knight from an ancient tale and fit in with the land.

Blood rushed to Natalia's face when Kiluia said what she heard as, 'I figured I could see you again.' "Well, that's sort of a given, Kiluia. Given the state of our relationship, we'll be seeing each other quite often." It was as if a portion of her playful attitude was coming back. "Don't worry, though. You'll get tired of me soon enough, or I'll drive you insane and left in a coma until you woke up in the midst of an apocalypse. I'm rooting for the latter." She joked, clearly referencing at least two horror movies/series.

"Tell me more about these dragons."

Good. There was a spark there and she proved it by allowing the subject to come across. Her reddened face even proved more as sufficient evidence. A relief seemed to wash over him. He was hoping that she wasn't going to ignore the whole process of what had transpired between the two. Gaze was given to her and he extended his right hand out to her. " I'm sure that there's a third option...it's called being together for every reason. " He smirked slightly at her.

" The dragons are heavy hitters and have a good chunk of health. But we need Em to get some crafting done for ya." He tilted his head while waiting for her hand. " So what exactly is the given state of our relationship?" He asked that loaded question. He was not going to allow her to be dodgy about the whole idea of being together.

Upon being offered Kiluia's hand, Natalia mockingly shook it. "What a gentleman you are!" She returned Kiluia's smirk. Her attitude seemed to lighten back to its typical playfulness; it was as if she was thriving on intentionally giving Kiluia a hard time. "Don't worry, Kiluia. We're definitely dating, but that doesn't mean I'm going to twist and turn like a puppet to your every whim. That would be out of character." Natalia bluntly said as she couldn't help but wonder as to whether or not this would frustrate Kiluia. Looking at it from an outside perspective, it wouldn't surprise her if Kiluia was attempting to interpret mixed signals, but she couldn't help who she was.

"Well, we'd be best off taking on one at a time." Natalia said, getting back onto the topic of why they were here. "It'll be slower, but safer." The thought of how many people must have died overestimating their strength sent a chill down the teenager's spine. Fate wouldn't bring her demise today, not now. Now she had something, or someone rather, to lose, making her all the deadlier.

"I don't suppose you know a blacksmith who'd be willing to forge better equipment for me, do you? Assuming we get the proper materials to begin with."

He laughed as she shook his hand. But he held on to the hand before she let go. He gave it a gentle squeeze before kissing it and bowing." How's that for gentleman?" A slight smile formed on his face as he tilted his head allowing the white tresses to fall to the side slightly. Azure eyes gazed upon her as he spoke on a soft tone this time around." Now who would want a puppet who did whatever I wanted? I fell for you.. and one of those reasons were because you were independent."

He straightened up and still held onto her hand. He gave a slight tug to start walking with her as they spoke." It looks like you have the gist of what we're walking into but we will be fine." He assured her." We'll run away if things get hairy. Promise. "

" I know several smiths that are willing to craft a weapon and your armor. I've made arrangements for it to be done as soon as possible. Our goal is to collect as many materials together so they have it. Also to spend as much time together.." He finished up with a wink.

By this time, they had been walking towards the cave system that allowed the dragons to surface. In the distance, silhouettes of flying figures were seen. His eyes hardened for this fight would be rough but he was prepared.

"Well, you're definitely doing well at competing for gentleman of the year, but we'll see about whether or not you get nominated." Natalia winked to taunt her love interest. Brown eyes met azure eyes, and Natalia felt her chest seemingly stir. Even if she didn't truly believe Kiluia understood exactly what she meant, she couldn't help but appreciate the kind words he spoke. "Let's be honest, that was a little cliché." A chuckle escaped her lips as she stretched her right arm behind her back. "Three-out-of-ten for effort."

She was glad to hear that Kiluia knew people willing to help her forge some decent equipment; the gear she wore should long have been replaced. Dragons did seem like a good idea to get materials from, though. The thought of wielding a weapon crafted from the bones and skin from a dragon appealed to her, and made her all the more prepared for the battle that was coming.

They couldn't have been far from their destination. Natalia could make out the silhouettes of what appeared to be two creatures flying through the air. Wait a minute. Natalia stopped walking. Sounds of flapping wings grew closer and closer to Natalia and Kiluia. "Kiluia, they're coming to us!" Natalia shouted as her hand instinctively tugged the hilt of her sword, unsheathing her simple blade. They were still far out of the way, but it was best to stay prepared. Color began to fill the giant shadows in the sky, revealing a pair of pale-skinned beasts. Her heart's pace dramatically increased as she positioned herself for battle.

"Get ready, they're almost here!

PLAYERS

Natalia: 15/15

Kiluia: 22/22

ENEMIES

Dragon #1: 12/12

Dragon #2: 12/12

He grabbed his chest as if he was struck with an arrow." Your words.. they wound me." He laughed and gazed at her ." I thought I was original, to be honest Natalia." He enjoyed the wink as she led him to the dragons lair. His thoughts were soon stopped as he looked into the sky.

Her words echoed into his ears as he drew that Dagger of his. He took off running at them releasing her hand. He took one step and crouched. He pushed off and launched himself into the air. His blade ignited in his hand as he stabbed the first dragon several times in its chest. With his last blow, he pushed off with his left foot and landed on the ground before Natalia. He was going to protect her as he raised his shield.

" Switch" He shouted as he tucked the shield close to his body.

BD 9 2 dmg + 2 from Dagger + 1 from skill= 5

Dragon 1 7/12

Dragon 2 12/122

Kiluia 23/23

Natalia 15/15

Natalia charged forward as the familiar command left Kiluia's mouth. She dashed atop the grounded dragon and stood upon its back. Her blade swished through the air as she attempted to stab right into the dragon's spine. Her maneuver failed, however. Just as her blade was about to pierce through the beast's thick skin, the dragon's wings flapped, the following gust pushing the dragon off the ground. Thrown off balance, Natalia fell from the beast as it rose about ten feet off the ground.

"Damn it!" Natalia groaned, as she rose back to her feet, using her blade as support.

PLAYERS

Natalia: 12/15

Kiluia: 22/22

BD: 4

DMG: 0 (Miss)

ENEMIES

Dragon #1: 7/12

Dragon #2: 12/12

He watched as she fell to the ground and winced at the impact. Dagger raised to the side and he shouted." I'd like to keep my new girlfriend in one piece!" Enraged his Dagger lit up and he focused every inch of power inside.

He leapt into the air and slammed his Dagger into the side of the Dragon that had attacked Natalia. Upon impact , he slammed the Dagger tip 4 more times while clinging onto it's scales. Body then dropped down as he landed on his feet next to her. " You okay ?"

BD 10 Super Critical 3 dmg + 2 ATK + 1 Dagger skill=6

Dragon 1/11

Dragon 2 11/11

"Not to sound like an ass, but I hate the word girlfriend. It sounds so awkward." Natalia jested, her heart and breath racing. Despite the seriousness of their situation, the smirk on her face never faltered. Though she was biting her bottom lip, not out of fear, but the adrenaline rush of battle exciting her. "I'm fine, though. Don't worry about me."

Like Kiluia before her, Natalia leapt into the air. Flipping forward, she landed upon the creature's back, where the tail met the rest of the body. A battle scream escaped her as she stabbed her blade into the creature, somehow puncturing the rough scales and cutting into the flesh. She dashed forward, the hilt of her sword still in her hand, and cut through the dragon all the way through its back up to its head. The girl then jerked her weapon back out of the creature, and jumped off and back to the ground, where she met it with a roll to absorb the energy.

The creature, already weakened by Kiluia's attacks, began plummeting to the ground. With a thud, the creature crashed before exploding into the glimmering polygons Natalia had grown accustomed to. "One more!"

PLAYERS

Kiluia: 23/23

BD: 8

DMG: 1 (Hit) + 1 (OHSS: R1) = 2

ENEMIES

Dragon #1: -1/11 (DEAD)

Dragon #2: 11/11

Eyes grew with excitement as Natalia brought down the beast from above. All that left was the one that was still flying low. The loud crash and a shattering of pixels allowed perfect cover as he used it to conceal his jump. His body went flying at the dragon with his blade drawn.

His body thought it connected tissue but it was the back side of the dragons paw. His body felt the impact and was sent back down the ground with extreme power. The dust picked up as he landed. Body created a large crater into the ground the shape of his body. He groaned as he slowly shifted his body upwards out of the hole." Better than me at this moment.."

Kiluia 21/23

Natalia 12/15

Dragon dead loot die achieved.

Dragon 12/12 hp correction

Natalia's knees bent before extending, her feet pushing off the ground and sending her soaring unrealistically towards the last dragon. The game's jumping mechanics were one of the laughable aspects of the game, but it was necessary when in combat against monstrosities such as the one she was fighting now. This time, she simply spun in the air, her sword extended, and slashed at its chest. Before falling, she raised the arm carrying her blade and slashed down on it, before beginning to fall back towards the ground. Her landing was relatively graceful; she landed perfectly on her feet.

"C'mon Kiluia, you can do better than that!"

PLAYERS

Kiluia: 21/23

BD: 8

DMG: 1 (Hit) + 1 (OHSS: R1) = 2

ENEMIES

Dragon #2: 9/11

He laughed at her words of encouragement. The two were duking it out as much as possible and it was fun to eencourage. Body finally crawled out of the engraving and took a deep breath. Blade was shown and he kicked off again with a other frontal attack. Blade sank deeper and hard. Eyes looked at the beast writhe in pain from the frontal assault." That okay for ya ?

He kicked off the dragon and landed on his feet. Eyes pressed back towards her and he spoke " I'm okay with it if you are."He winked a bit.

BD 10 SUPER CRITICAL 3 DMG + 2 ATK= 5 dmg

Dragon dead

Dragon 7 / 12

Following up with Kiluia's attack was relatively easy. The dragon had, at this point, circled around and was diving towards her silver-haired partner. With a burst of speed she had yet to display, she found herself between Kiluia and the swooping dragon. Natalia screamed a curse at the beast just as the dragon let out a ferocious roar, censoring her. Less than half a second afterwards, the girl had disappeared from the ground and was suddenly in the air above the dragon.

The dragon was still on its trajectory to Kiluia when Natalia pierced her blade into its neck, pixels simulating blood spurting out. In a reflex reaction, the AI shifted its course upwards and began to twist and turn, in an attempt to shake Natalia off. Her grip, however, was too strong to just shake off. During its rampaging attempts, the dragon actually ended up shaking her and her sword, cutting through its own back. It roared in simulated pain as she cut up to its wing before she finally fell off. Her landing, this time, wasn't as graceful, and she bashed her arms against the ground. A grunt of pain escaped her, before she shook it off and stood back up.

"It'll only be okay once this thing is dead!" Natalia challenged Kiluia with a wink.

PLAYERS

Natalia: 10/15

Kiluia: 21/23

BD: 10

DMG: 1 (Hit) + 1 (OHSS: R1) + 2 (SUPA CRITICAL) = 4

ENEMIES:

Dragon #2: 3/15

Upon hearing her words, he lifted his spirit and body from the whole. She was right and he was off running now even though he had a bit of an ache. Body breezed through the air after he jumped high. Dagger was clenched as his aim was for the head of the dragon. He wanted to kill this thing once and for all.

Today was not his day it would seem.His body was struck by its massive tail and was swung back into the ground. Body slid across the ragged terrain causing him to suffer a bit more than intended to." I'm getting pissed." He muttered offering her the next blow.

Kiluia 19/23

Natalia 10/15

Dragon dead

Dragon 3/12

Natalia couldn't help but smirk as Kiluia struck the ground with a massive strike. She knew he was fine, of course. "C'mon, Kiluia, you can do better than that." With those words, she replicated his actions. She kicked off the ground with mighty force and brought her hands together on the hilt of the sword. "Here you go!" She yelled a cheesy battle cry before plunging her blade into the skull of the dragon, as it seemed Kiluia had intended.

The dragon roared, and shook its head, knocking her back onto the ground, where she tumbled like Kiluia had prior. This time, however, the dragon roared for a little longer before bursting into a rainbow of polygons. Natalia twirled the hilt of her sword between her fingers before sheathing the blade once more, intentionally showing off. "Well, that was easy."

PLAYERS

Natalia: 8/15

Kiluia: 19/23

BD: 10

DMG: 1 (Hit) + 1 (OHSS: R1) + 2 (SUPAH CRITICAL!) = 4

ENEMIES

Dragon #1: -1/12 (DEAD)

Dragon #2: -1/12 (DEAD)

He sat up slowly and looked at her." Now you listen here missy." He started off with a stern voice. Eyes narrowed at her as if he was about to yell." You did a wonderful job. Couldn't of asked for a better partner " A light grin was displayed on his face as he tilted his head." You showed me up pretty good." He said as he stood up.

Two dragons down and they didn't even breach the cavern yet. Eyes wandered over to the cave and he sighed." So what now? Do we continue or go back?" The question was reasonable. Their health had been reduced and another onslaught may kill them. He didn't want to die nor did he want her to die either.

Loot die achieved on last dragon.