[SP-F1] Materials

He squints at his HPs briefly, shifting his gaze at the ground.

"Is this.. my end? My death into a game?" Those words were crowding his mind, clenching his fists at the thought. "No.. I won't let the game win. The only thing which makes that miner fast, is a number, nothing more." his gaze back at the miner, with a glare on his face.

Keeps his body low and bent forward, placing his sword in a parallel manner to Yami's right leg and then draws the sword back. As he does so, his blade starts to glow yellow.

"...Rage Spike!" Yami charges against the miner, doing a upward slash from the right, hitting the miner.

PARTY

Yami: 7/15

DMG - BD: 10 = 3DMG (+1 Hit - +2 Critical)

ENEMIES

Kobold Miner: 1/4

As he hits the miner, he quickly glances at its HPs.

"If I can just hit it lightly, I should be able to kill it once and for all. Its abilities aren't real, it's just a bunch of numbers, textures and a model. If these monsters, with such a low level put me in trouble or make me doubt of myself, what I'm going to do on the higher levels? I must be faster.. stronger!" That's what he was thinking as he notices the miner's HPs.

Starts to yell as he charges against the miner, hitting it with a horizontal slash.

As the miner gets hit, it disappears in a million of polygons. "Finally.."

PARTY

Yami: 7/15

DMG - BD: 9 = 2DMG (+1 Hit - +1 Critical)

Loot - LD: 20 = Success/Critical = x2 Iron Scraps

ENEMIES

Kobold Miner: 0/4 (DEAD)