[SP-F6] The Gemini (complete)

Raidou finally mastering his weapon, continues on to strengthen his resolve against enemies contained in the game. Continuing to beat a path onward traveling floor by floor as he is stopped by an NPC, Raidou's hud cant read its name. Raidou yells at the blank slate to let him pass "What do you want, let me though!".

The creature removes its cover, revealing its mirror somewhat darker appearance of Raidou. The doppelgangers yellow eyes pierce deep into Raidou as it mocks, "What do you want!". It continues to berate Raidou "look at me, afraid of everyone because I'm too much of a klutz and everyone hates me for it". Not missing a beat, it hammers in everything Raidou has wrong with him. "I'm a humorless prick who doesn't know where to go unless someone holds my hand!" the copy cat continues, "Why would anyone love me, when no one can even stand me, no wonder Saki left me." "And when ever anyone tries to be a part of my life, ill just push them away, by being a hostile ASS!" the last outburst is dropped, the creature seems finally done.

Raidou responds back at the mirror image "What are you saying, I don't think that!". Raidou at a loss for words, saying the only thing he can't think to shut it up "Thats not true at all!, your not me!". Raidou draws his weapon in attempt to scare off the creature. It doesn't seem to flinch from the drawing of the weapon. A wind rips across the field, kicking up a bunch of sand. Raidou rips his weapon up and starts to dash at the monster. Raidou begins to shout his fury manifested "AHHA!" as his weapon rips along the ground. Lifting its puny weapon up to defend, the doppelganger is sent flying skipping along the ground.

Raidou: 21/21

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow: 17/21

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

The creature gets up, bleeding out of his mouth spitting it onto the ground. Drawing up its weapon, The mirror monster moves beginning a charge. Slamming against Raidou's weapon, he parries the failed attack with finesse as his shadow isn't capable of wielding its weapon properly being used to a much heavier weapon.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow: 17/21

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

With the mimic's weapon pressed into the ground, Raidou begins to drag his blade his weapon up the copy cats weapon. With a collection of sparks, Raidou's weapon slams into the monsters side as its knocked down skipping once, after dragging up the blade and slamming into its left side.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow: 15/21

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

The creature gets back up, angered from its inability to fight back. Running at its target, its raging out with its blade in a stabbing motion. Raidou steps to the side, as he sidesteps and trips the creature. Knocking it down Raidou stands over it, looking down at the pathetic copy cat.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

Raidou looks down at the failed attacked attempt, saying "Your not me monster, this is proof of that." Lifting the blade up grinding against his left arm with sparks, Raidou begins a downward slash. Sliding back at the swing attempt, the Gemini kicks up dirt before jumping back to its feet to retaliate.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

The copy cat makes another swing at Raidou's back, while Raidou looks over his shoulder at the monster. Slamming against Raidou's back most of the damage skips off his back, leaving only a small red gash. Raidou scoffs, as the basic weapon bounces off Raidou's back.

Raidou: 20/21

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

Raidou lifts his weapon, as the Gemini's weapon is still dragging against him. Letting the blow graze him, Raidou begins to rotate right with his weapon raised. Slamming into the creature, its knocked prone again as Raidou moves to meet it looking down on its resting point on the ground.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow: 13/21

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

The monster looks up at Raidou, quickly jumping to its feet and moving fast. Raidou lifts his weapon and blocks it easily, as the fly is being set up to be swat.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow: 13/21

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

Raidou draws his weapon up, deflecting the mirrors failed swing. With the fake exposed, Raidou lifts his weapon quickly before swatting him back to the ground.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow: 11/21

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

Quickly trying to regain its composure the creature hops up and dashes back at Raidou at his left shoulder. Raising his weapon again, Raidou deflects the pathetic toothpick with a laugh as he is starting to enjoy this fakes attempts.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow: 11/21

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

Re-raising his weapon up Raidou deflects the pathetic blows. Quickly reversing his grip Raidou slams his weapon into the creature with his left arm pushing his limits. The creature is sent flying bouncing, Raidou still seems to successfully fight with his off hand, though hes now dragging the weapon.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow: 9/21

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

The creature feels anger, at Raidou's lack of taking it seriously. Running at Raidou with sword held high it collides with Raidou's right arm. Raidou proceeds to lift his now uninhibited right arm and throw the blade off taking no damage.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow: 9/21

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

Raidou throws the fithy copy cats weapon aside with his right arm. Beginning a quick signature rotation, holding his weapon in his left hand barely lifting the weapon it slams into the creatures leg causing it to be tripped and thrown awkwardly by the momentum of the strike. Skipping along the ground once, it comes to a halt as Raidou is starting to strengthen his left arm to wield the weapon in his off hand also.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow: 7/21

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

The mirror image is dumbstruck and confused by the change in grips, as its something Raidou hasn't performed before. It's A.I. does the only thing it can calculate to do. Quickly jumping up to its feet and running at Raidou quickly it begins another swing. Charging at Raidou, he lifts the weapon just enough the drive the creatures blade into the ground. Deflecting the blade into the soil, the Mimic is left exposed.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow: 7/21

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

Raidou's turn, as the things blade is in the ground. Quick kick at the heavy blades flat edge causes it to raise fast. As the blade goes above Raidou's head he pulls it down with all his might, pushing on the back of the edge with his right forearm. The monster lifts its weapon quickly to no avail its defense in shambles. The Gemini is knocked astray, skipping 6 times before going through a tree. the mimic lays on the ground coughing out blood and crawling a bit, Raidou asserts his dominance on the false fighter.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow: 3/21

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

The monster struggles to get to his feet, Raidou doesn't let up as darker emotion takes control of him. Before the thing can stand, Raidou puts his foot on the monsters blade. The creature is still exposed, Raidou on its right looking down at the freak.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

Raidou starts to swing down on the Gemini, his blade descending on its back. The Gemini sees an opening, and pulls its weapon back setting Raidou off balance. Quickly spinning to its feet with its legs, Raidou watches this new technique be used by his doppelganger.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

Spinning to its feet, the creature now upright tries to swing at Raidou while hes off footed. The creatures blade moves fast at Raidou's right side. Raidou has moments to act, not enough time to switch hands or try to parry. Instead Raidou tries a riskier maneuver and lifts his foot, Kicking the blade away which pays off. The creature looks at Raidou in awe, his weapon deflected by a simple kick.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

Raidou draws his weapon up in reverse, his left arm getting quite the workout. His blade is barely raised but Raidou isn't about to let himself miss as he grabs the blade of his weapon with his other hand to increase the swing inertia, releasing it before contact as it begins to glow.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow: 1/21

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

Again it tries to fight back, and again Raidou tries to push his limits with the copy cat. Trying to get himself better trained Raidou tries another gambit, quickly turning around he roundhouses the blade into the dirt. The blade now impaling the dirt on Raidou's right side, as the creatures arms are crossed its defenses lowered.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow: 1/21

+1 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage