[PP-F4] Trouble on the Homefront -COMPLETE-

My eyes widened when I saw a monster standing over the top of us. I swallowed slowly then looked at Zelrius. Trying not to attract that much attention my way I retrieved my sword quietly from my back. Upon doing this I quickly dashed forward in a sudden movement and dove under the yeti. My new sword was now going to be tested. I jumped high in the air and stabbed into the monster's back. As I pulled out the yeti froze for a little bit. Switch! I yelled to Zelrius and retreated back.

Zelrius 55/59

Mayonaka 18/19

Yeti 22/27 (Paralyzed one turn)

[bD 10 +2 Damage and paralyze]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first time, Zelrius just realized a key part he was missing in battles with others. Zelrius never called switch in his battles, He just backed up and expected the allies he had at the moment would just attack. Clearly this made a lot of things clear to him, And would attempt to do so in the near future. For now, He took advantage of the Paralysis on the Yeti and swung his sword toward the furred bastard.

Zelrius 54/59

Mayonaka 18/19

Yeti 13/27 (Paralyzed one turn)

I was amazed by Zelrius' skills. He not only responded to my switch quickly but he attacked the beast with blazing damage done. I skidded under the yeti again before it could come back to life again. There was no way I could miss this shot, especially if it was a still target. My sword found itself lodged in the yeti's foot.

Zelrius 54/59

Mayonaka 17/19

Yeti 10/27 (Paralyzed)

(--OOC, It was paralyzed during that attack, So you made the hit regardless.)

Zelrius reacted once again once Mayonaka had finished attacking. The cold was doing the most damage here, Zelrius knew he wouldn't be able to fight much longer in the state of numb that he was in. Taking Sange once again, he had hoped that he could make the better of his 3 attacks and get this fight over with. Despite Mayonaka's low level, She had done an impressive amount of damage. Zelrius thought back to how weak he was as he jumped back and shouted "SWITCH!"

Zelrius 50/59

Mayonaka 17/19

Yeti 10/27 (Paralyzed)

I took Zelrius' voice as my que to step back into the fight. The yeti was now active again and extremely raged. With my sword at the ready I tried to do an air attack but failed. The monster was ready for me. Instead of landing a critical hit the yeti smacked me away to the snow. I skidded back a few feet into the snow. Switch. I said, not having the energy to yell.

Zelrius 50/59

Mayonaka 13/19

[OOC- Yeti does 3 damage every time you miss]

Yeti 10/27 (Active)

BD 2 {-0 HP}

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

Zelrius was impressed. Despite her low level, Mayonaka was truly quite powerful. He dropped the thought almost instantly and focused as best he can back on they yetu. Taking Sange, and looking at it for a second in snow, He noticed that the snow didn't help his already damaged Vision. He attempted a stab at the Beast.

3 Damage on Miss

Zelrius 46/59

Mayonaka 15/19

Yeti 10/27

Angered about the lucky shot the beast had on me, I came into the fight without Zelrius even calling a switch. With an irritated face I drove my blade upwards, creating a huge gash in the back of the yeti. It roared in pain and swiped backwards, I dodged his attack and fell back into the blanketed snow. Switch? I called, still thinking of how I managed an attack like that.

Zelrius 46/59

Mayonaka 12/19

Yeti 5/27

BD 10 {-5 HP} +BLEED (OOC- How much damage does it do and for how long?)

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

Zelrius charged forward now. He had hoped this would be his final attack on this damned beast. Now he was damaged and terribly uncomfortable. Here he was, In the middle of Floor 4, being his least favorite floor. He had failed to debunk a rumor, and once more, He had dragged a person he barely even knew threw this hell. Taking sange, Zelrius had hoped this would end the battle here and now.

Zelrius 42/59

Mayonaka 12/19

Yeti 5/27

I prodded my sword forward with great force. The blade went passed the monster, it evaded my sword for the first time. I missed my attack but the bleed had taken two Health Points from the Yeti. The beast was almost finished by now. SWITCH! I yelled, hoping it was the last switch.

Zelrius 42/59

Mayonaka 11/19

Yeti 3/27

BD 1 {-2 HP} + 2 BLEED (1 turn more)

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

Zelrius charged forth. The frost was getting to him to a degree now that some considered extreme annoyance. Zelrius didn't like the cold, never did. This had been the second time on this floor. The first was to clear it. And now the Blood Buccaneer remembered why he hadn't come back since. Sword in hand, Zelrius swung about waist height of the Yeti.

However, His eyesight didn't allow him to see exactly how far the Yeti was, and Zelrius overestimated the length of his arm.

Zelrius 38/59

Mayonaka 11/19

Yeti 3/27

After Zelrius missed the attack the wind outside got just a little colder. Until now I didn't notice it was doing any damage either. I gasped at my health bar because by now I was in the yellow zone due to the chilly air. I clenched my teeth together and ran forward, read to end this fight once and for all. With the bleed damage, the yeti now had only one sliver of health left. A smile appeared on my face, I can do this. I thought and jabbed my sword into the stomach of the yeti, killing it off. It shattered into crystals and disappeared into the thin, cold, air.

Zelrius 42/59

Mayonaka 10/19

Yeti 0/27 DEAD

BD 5 {-1+2 =3 HP} + 2 BLEED (No more after this turn)

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

[Did it drop anything?]

Zelrius appluaded rythmatically as the Yeti was replaced by the interface crystals and then the crystals replaced by then "Congratulations" Window. Zelrius now regained the arrogance he normally had. Somehow, The boy had lost it somewhere along the way. Opening his inventory, Zelrius scrolled through until he found where it said <> and double tapped it. His inventory closed as two appeared in his hand. He threw one at Mayonaka then shouted "Teleport: Snowhelm!"

(-2 Teleport Crystals.)

(On a roll of 13. You recieve 2 Pelts from the Yeti.

I sheathed my sword and turned around to see Zelrius in his inventory. He tossed a crystal at me without warning. I caught it with hand and stared at the crystal. I don't want you to waist your crystals on me.I said but when I looked up from the crystal he was gone. I sighed and teleported to Snowhelm. The teleport crystal shattered and I was transported to the town. I hoped Zelrius was waiting for me though, I didn't know my way around this floor.

Zelrius looked around, Now he was becoming lightheaded as the Frostbite Debuff disappeared and the heat changed quickly. He wandered of to the Bench that he had first met Mayonaka at, not being too far from the gate he decided this would be the best place to wait until she arrived, Which shouldn't have been to long. When Zelrius sat, He had to take a second with his head in his hands in order to cope with the extreme lightheadedness that came with changing conditions of an area so quickly.

Not being used to the climate change either, I stumbled when I got off the teleport gate. I saw Zelrius right away in his tuxedo on a bench. He had his head in his heads, probably having the same issues as me right now. There wasn't anyone around at this time of night. It was most likely because it was dangerous to be out at night. I took a seat next to Zelrius and looked around. I will pay you back for that crystal. I said and started to open my HUD to transfer col to him.

Zelrius simply held up a hand to stop her then shook his head slightly. After a few seconds he added slowly "No need to... pay for t... I've got plenty of Col." He grunted and then leaned forward a bit. This was certainly the last time he would come to this floor. "Hey, Thanks for coming along. I liked adventuring with you. For a low level you certainly are powerful. Maybe we can do it again sometime?"

I lowered my hand from my HUD and placed my hands on my lap. Thank you for accepting my request. I stated but it was too bland for me. Thank you, I plan to level up a bit before we meet next. I'm glad that we got to meet today Zelrius. I said with a smile. It was crazy how just one thing could change in a matter of seconds.

Zelrius stood up after she was done speaking. He looked to her and said "I do apperciate talking to you, And I hope we meet again in the near future. For now I must go. Have a nice day." And with that, his narcissitic smile returned to his face, Pulling out another teleport crystal he said "Teleport: Floor 9, Mons Igneus!" and just like that, The blode haired by was gone.

I scoffed sarcastically when he disappeared so suddenly. He really did just leave me on this stupid floor with no crystals! I said to myself and stood from the bench. The snow was still falling at the same pace as it was when we started this journey. With my hands in my pockets I laughed to myself and walked away from the bench, not giving it a second thought.

End of Roleplay.