[PP-F4] Trouble on the Homefront -COMPLETE-

I rolled my eyes and smiled when he refused the coat again. I stopped when I saw two weird looking things starting to surround Zelrius' feet. He couldn't get a hit on them, so I pulled out my sword. My sword wasn't anything great, just an anneal blade. It was a quest reward I received for obtaining medicine from a measly little plant. I focused on one and slashed my sword down harshly on one of them. I did critical damage, considering it's attention was on him, not me.

Zelrius 59/59

Mayonaka 19/19

Larvae 7/10

Larvae 10/10

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zelrius smirked as she had made a hit. Quite impressive, He thought. She managed a hit, But the damage Zelrius had to make a face at. She didn't hit hard enough, But Zelrius supposed perhaps it was he who hit too hard. Not wanting to look like a chump in front of someone else, Zelrius let go of his Ego, going full narcissist as he danced around a Larvae and made a swing.

(They hit with 2 damage upon missing)

Zelrius 57/59

Mayonaka 19/19

Larvae 7/10

Larvae 10/10

Zelrius had missed the attack and took only a small amount of damage. I took my sword and thrusted it forward into the larvae harder than I wanted to. My blade went all the way through to the other end but I was able to get it out. Switch. I said, not needing to yell.

Zelrius 57/59

Mayonaka 19/19

Larvae 6/10

Larvae 10/10

Zelrius ignored that last hit as if it didn't even happen and tried once more to swing his weapon. The cold was really getting to him, and the snow that just pushed out from under his feet with every move wasn't that great of a help either. He simply just swung his sword in a fashion that made most sense to him and knew it had to hit this time.

(2 Damage from Sange, +5 from Curved Weapon Master, +3 from Crit,)

Zelrius 57/59

Mayonaka 19/19

Larvae 6/10

Larvae -dead-

After he had landed a hit I smiled just a little. Unfortunatly that wasn't a very good idea. When I had my attention turned to Zelrius the larvae attacked me. It took some health away, not that big of a deal right now though. I stepped back and regained my balance. Now you've done it... I muttered and prepared to strike again.

Zelrius 57/59

Mayonaka 17/19

Larvae 6/10

Larvae -dead-

Zelrius was already fed up with the other Larvae and the boy decided it was high time he ended its pitiful little life. He took his sword, pointed it down ward, and went to stab right at the little bastard that was just making his life a little bit harder. The faster the two could get moving to confirm these rumors, Zelrius deemed the better.

Zelrius 57/59

Mayonaka 17/19

Larvae -dead-

Larvae -dead-

I sheathed my sword and wiped my hands off on my cut off pants. That was interesting... I said, nodding in the general direction of Zelrius. What level are you? I asked out of curiosity. I didn't want to sound rude either. My curiosity was peeked by the battle we just had against the larvae.

Zelrius sheathed his own sword and gained focus on the task at hand. As he begun to once again stroll in the direction the rumor stated the said cave was, Zelrius heard her question and it took him a moment to answer because he had to check. Truth was, Zelrius didn't keep track anymore, But it was interesting to find out he didn't level more then once since he had last checked. "I am level 28, About half way to 29 now. Why do you ask?

My eyes widened when I heard his level. I asked because you seem a lot stronger than me. During the fight you barely took any damage when it hit you. When it hit me, it was different. I stated my reason. I continued with a question. Why did you even accept my request? I'm a lot lower than you are... I said, clearly confused.

Zelrius stopped walking and then just stood there, staring far out in front of him. Truth be told, Not even Zelrius was sure why he had accepted her request to adventure along with her. He just stood there a while and pondered that question on his own. It wasn't because she was a girl, No if he wanted to RP with a woman, He could've invited someone he knew like Nikki or Light. He had no idea of her level at the time, and still has no idea, eliminating that option. Zelrius only responded to her question with Silence as he stood there staring at the infinitely falling snow.

I could tell by his facial expression that even he didn't know the answer to my question. I gave a slight sigh and stared ahead with Zelrius. So what do you say we hit that cave about now? I said, trying to ease the silence in our conversation. The snow seemed to never end on this floor, which amazed me. It seemed real in every way to me.

Zelrius only walked along with Mayonaka now. He didn't respond to her conversation and jsut looked dead ahead, Now keeping an eye out of the Cave, hoping just maybe they could find it. Zelrius continued to think about her previous question. Why did he accept her request. Now it began to bother him pretty badly.

(--OOC NOTE: After inspection of this thread, A GM has deemed we have not met the requirements to finding the Rumor, if it exists. I leave it up to you to Decide whether to push on, Or retreat now.)

I noticed that through the blizzard conditions we weren't going anywhere. To me, we were just getting deeper into the snow banks. Are we lost? I asked under my breath then squinted again. I t was beginning to get dark outside, which was considerably dangerous, especially in snow. My gaze shifted up to Zelrius who seemed to be unfazed by the situation right now. Snow kept piling up but I tried not to worry too much. Even though I just met him, I trusted him completely.

Zelrius noticed the dimishing light and then looked back to Mayonaka. He wasn't sure what to do now. They Could push on, And Continue to search, Or they could pull out Teleport Crystals, and head back to town or to another floor to search else where. He sighed and walked forward, Zelrius would press forward until otherwise he would find the cold's chilling bite on him.

I could see the concern in his eyes when he looked back at me, then faced away again. It was getting darker and dangerous but I didn't want to give up just yet. If we pressed on four a couple more hours maybe we could find something about the rumor, maybe even solve it. I was just hoping nothing attacked us night right now. To try and push the thought out I started talking to Zelrius. Why is your cursor orange? I asked, not trying to be rude but to find out why. I was sure he wasn't a murderer.

Zelrius treaded through the snow. It was getting very thick now. And what came down made it very very difficult to see. The snowflakes were thick at this point and were cery built and clumped together. He looked around and stopped, opening his inventory. For a second he stared at the Inventory Icon that read <>. It would be so easy for him to press it twice and they could get out of here, but He wouldn't give up yet. Then he finally understood Mayonaka's question. He hadn't quite heard it or registered it at first through the frost. He answered flatly and in a monotone voice "I killed someone. Of course that is the obvisous. More or less. I was a PKer. It was a dark time for me. I will go on if you ask, But I'd perfer not to."

It grew colder outside as we moved along through the snow. I was a little shocked to hear the back story of Zelrius' orange cursor. I knew that he had to kill someone but I thought it would have been different. I don't mind it, I understand you. I can never say I felt the same way as you but who knows...maybe someday I will. I rambled on. I didn't care what color his cursor was, it didn't define who he was in any way. Maybe someday I'll just lose it...I said quietly.

Zelrius listened intently. Of course she would never understood, No one ever would. His First time was for his own reasons. And everytime after that he did so simply to strike fear into the hearts of all. He waited for Mayonaka to finish, Which never came, her voice just dropped off. He nodded and continued forward "Don't, PKing isn't worth it. I was on both sides of the chain. I was the worst and the Best PKer, and niether had any perks. Maybe you will lose it one day, Just know that the hatred..." He too dropped off, Looking back now.

I sighed, knowing that he was telling me not to become a Pker. I knew I couldn't be a Player Killer unless it was really necessary. I know, I'm not- My speak halted when Zelrius stopped and looked behind. I turned around also, hoping nothing bad was about to happen. It would be extremely unfortunate to encounter a monster in this time.

Zelrius drew his sword. The tracking skill he had allowed him to notice the Yeti following them. He cannot believe he hadn't noticed the beast before. This was bad. The cold was going to hurt them worse then the Yeti itself. He noticed the debuff in the corner of his eye and and the depleted HP of his. Zelrius had gone numb to the cold long ago, Only now did he notice the effects. It was time to go. Zelrius wanted to hurry, Kill the Yeti then leave.

(Debuffs: Frostbite, Every time you post, subtract 1 HP)

Zelrius 55/59

Mayonaka 19/19

Yeti 27/27 (Forgot to mention, 3 Damage on Miss)