[OP-F1] Detective on the roam.

Dylan walks through the Starting City. He flips his dagger in the air, acting unsuspiciously. "I was told at this time, someone was going to die in front of me. I shouldn't make a scene. Wait, its still possible. Poison. Wait, back at the inn. He sees a cloaked figure staring at him. "I see you! Don't try to hide!" He runs, unable to use his skill, should he break his camoflauge. "Got you! Wha... The person looks at him, a young kid, who disappears in front of him. A k-kid. A kid! Who would do this!? Who is this sadistic, they would target them. This can't be a trick. I'm outside Starting City. My god. I need help." He sighs, then walks back to the city.

" Pickpocket. Hmm... I should handle this smoothly and calmly, without breaking into a fight. Dylan grabs his dagger and points it at the neck of the person. "Don't. Play. Me. Why are you trying to pickpocket me, huh? This is a beginner's floor. If you want money, then start level grinding or get a job. You're bound to find Col." He lowers the dagger and then sits back down looking outside.

She had been sitting in this inn all day, this was her day off to rest and relax after training hard the day before to where she had been. She looked up and saw someone walking into the inn. What was his name again? I remember I saw him somewhere as her mind raced trying to recall everyone she had met around these parts. Then it hit her, he was the clumsy guy that had always fallen everywhere. I wonder if I should go over and say hi.

She decided against it, she was going to sit over here and watch, maybe something interesting will happen soon.

Dylan lowers the blade, and then continues watching the window. A hand flashes by the window he is looking at. "A hand? Wait, it had a tattoo. It's Laughing Coffin. Dylan runs out of the inn with a dagger in hand and starts following, the killer guild member. Green Cursor, probably a new member. Still doesn't mean that they didn't kill. He follows him before tripping, revealing his location. The player sees him, and then runs.

She had seen him run out of seat after threatening a player with his blade. Something is up... she just had this feeling. She leaves her seat, and follows the player running out the inn. He had tripped up again, then got back up and bolted down the alleyway. She had two choices, go back into the inn, or check what out what was happening. She choose the latter, and followed him down the alleyway, walking of course, but made sure to keep him in sight.

Dylan around to go the way he came, to be surprised when he saw a player looking at him. "The girl from my clumsy day. Was she following me? He walks over too her, suspiciously. "Um hey.. Were you following me?" He ponders on his mind on the implications of the Pker. "This person knew my username and name. I've only revealed those to people I've met. Its either a stalker or... No, I trust these people. They don't seem like they would do such a thing."

"No, I was sitting in the bar, and saw a huge commotion with you raising your weapon at another player, next thing I know, you are sprinting down this alleyway looking for something" replied Rebekah. She knew that there was something going on, either the bar incident or this. "I wanted to figure out why a player like you would go chasing after someone with a tattoo?"

"He had been outside ever at that window, ever since you entered the bar. I noticed because all he did was stood their staring right at you. While I was observing, I noticed that he had a tattoo, and it is not uncommon for players to have a tattoo." as she spoke. Then it had hit her it was not just any regular tattoo, could it be ... what she had heard about ... the infamous guild ... whatever the name is?

"Why don't we head back down and look for the player who had tried to pickpocket you?" as she stood there thinking about what had just happened.

"I believe he was still in the bar" as they made their way back out of the alleyway. She thought about what he had said. This guy... seriously, I look like a PKer to him. She was not impressed and was a bit upset, but nonetheless, they had a player to find.

"Ugh, she must be mad because I said I though she was a PKer. Why didn't I see the tattooed guy before.. I went on a chase for nothing, and I could've ended up dead. I better apologize. It was just really messed up seeing a kid die, knowing you couldn't do anything." He looks up at his level bar. "Level 4. I'm close to leveling up though. That's nice." After waiting 2 minutes, he decides to apologize. "I'm sorry for ever thinking you could be a PKer. You don't seem too bad of a person, since you're so nice, helping somebody out like me.. If you ever want a favor done, I'll be happy to help." His face turns a bit redder. "There. I said it."