(OP-F1) Dante's New Life

The day was rather bright and dazzling as I walked through the Town of Beginnings. It's been a week since Kayaba announced his big speech. Although I don't really mind that I'm trapped inside a game, but many people are risking their lives to get out of here. I figured to go ahead and try to pull my weight around by hunting and trying to level up so that I can be up there with the Floor Runners. Then I approached a blacksmith shop, noticing that most of the gear inside were mainly just Novice Equipment, I still wanted to get something better other than this old thing. Referring to my longsword that I got at the beginning of the game, it's stats were alright, but I know that it won't last me forever or at least not much longer anyways.

The girl continued to stand there, shaking. She shoved her way into the smithy and ducked behind the counter. It was clear that she had been to this store before. In fact, the NPC shopkeeper glanced at her and smiled slightly. She ran over to the furnace, opening up her inventory and taking out a hammer. She tried to ignore the boy.

Rubbing the back of my neck, I went over to where the curved swords were at. The ones in particular were the cutlasses, however just like I figured most of them were Novice level. The only one that wasn't was a cutlass with no guard and a curved dusky blade. Looking at the price, I figured as much when I saw that it would basically make me penniless, but I approached the counter with the cutlass.

A young sixteen year old dark tone boy walked over to the two while leaning against a wall he stood at about 5'9 and was very slim yet fit. His attire consisted of black boots, skinny white jeans, a white t-shirt and over the t-shirt was a long black coat that had the guild he was in "Knights Of Christ" on the back of it with two swords crossed over a shield. He had black curly hair that was rather short but very curly. Zauis stuck his hands in his pockets while leaned against a wall before speaking to the two "What's up you two love birds!?" he said teasingly. While looking at the familiar girl yelling. He sighed.

Zauis chuckled at the guys attempt to ignore it but I knew he really couldn't. I took my hand outta my pocket waving a Aria while turning toward the guy "Im just kidding around man. Don't take it so serious. I'm just doing this cause I'm bored and there's nothing to do. My brothers busy, my sisters somewhere and Kat isn't around." I said while sighing a bit.

"Okay, he'll take care of your purchase! I'll get your scimitar done, miss!" She pointed at the NPC. Oske ran to the back of the shop, opening up her inventory and putting on her gloves and apron. After a few banging sounds, she returned with a scimitar.

(OOC: Man, I keep rolling twelves!)

The scimitar was still a little warm, but glowing with a sort of... enchanted light. It was perfect, shining in the sunlight that shone through the cracks and windows of the shop. She panted, holding up the scimitar with her dirty gloves. "I didn't check the name of it yet, but... it's a perfect item!"