[PP-F5] The Traveler [Echo] - Quest (Completed)

"Let me help" as she pulled the other on the other rope, and the both of them made their way out of the desert. The sun was starting to come up, as they reached the outskirts of the desert, and within the hour, they would have made their way out of the desert. She knew that she would like to go exploring again, another time, but for now, she cannot wait to finish this quest, to get back and take the day off in floor 1.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We finally made our way out of the desert, and back into the city. "We're finally here! We're done with this quest right?" I said, as I fall to the floor. "The sun sucks, and so does the sand." I said, as I lay there. I took a deep breath and sat up. I stood up, and we continue to lug the cargo back to the old lady. I place the cargo down, and sat on top of it. "We're done.. Finally" I said, as I lay down on the cargo.

Rebekah had walked up to the NPC who had given them the quest, and presented her the cargo. Both of them had received a notification on their screen.

Congratulations

You have completed the Traveler's Quest

Reward:

1 Skill Point

<>

She then turned to Echo, "Thanks for coming out to do this quest with me", then she had sent him a friend request, before walking away.

---COMPLETE---

>> 1 Skill Point

>> Extra Skill Survival

>> 2 Pages = 800 col

>> 1 Giant Scorpion Killed: (20 * 5 = 100 col)

Total: 1 Skill Point, 1 Extra Skill, 450 col each.

All rewards subject to approval.