[PP-F5] The Traveler [Echo] - Quest (Completed)

"I hope that you do find her one day, somewhere in Aincrad" she replied. Personally, all she ever wanted was to do whatever she liked with people intervening on purpose, that was what she was annoyed at. Anyways, the sun is almost set, and the temperature of the desert felt a lot better than before. They continued searching for the missing cargo. "I am just curious, what is your biggest accomplishment to date in this game?" as they continued to have their conversation.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"I hope so. I think she might be really important to me." I said. I know that girl is here, but my feeling won't lead me to her. The hot temperature dropped, and the sand isn't scorching hot anymore. The sun is about to set, and I had a good feeling we were close the the missing cargo. Rebekah then asked me in a curious way about my biggest accomplishment. "My biggest accomplishment.. well I don't think I have one. I've had some wonderful time with many people here on Aincrad. What about you?" I asked, as we continue our conversation.

"To be honest, I do have an big accomplishment yet" but she would love to do something big in this world. It is almost night time, and now the work can begin. They still had enough supplies to last the rest of the night and most of tomorrow. "Well, we only have 1 more day left in this quest, what is the first thing once we finish?" she asked.

"You'll have one soon. Just you wait!" I said to her. The biggest accomplishment I'll have is to find that girl. The sun has left us, and the moon has settled. Its going to be scorching hot once the sun comes back, but right now we still need to find that missing cargo.

"True... you are right, I will have my first accomplishment." as they walk over the last sand dune, she spots something down below, a wreckage. She grabs Echo's hand, and tells him, "I think that might be it" as they make their way closer.

When they got down there, there was the wreckage alright, and it looked like there were cargo with it. However, there was a giant scorpion guarding on top of the cargo. "I guess we got to fight it together, and do not try to take it on all by yourself" she told him as they got nearby.

Rebekah 15/15

Echo 37/37

Scorpion 20/20

[OOC]

"It could be it." I said, as Rebekah grabbed my hand. We made our way closer to the wreckage, and there was a lot of things that were quite unnecessary, but I saw the cargo and I clench my sword. "There it is. We finally found it." I said, as I continue to scan the area.

The closer we got the more I could see the cargo. Like in every plot, there's a monster guarding our reward. "Now, things are going to get interesting. Let's Rock!" I said, as I dash towards the Giant Scorpion. I ignore the fact that Rebekah told me not to take it on myself, but I had to protect her even if I have to refuse request.

Party

Echo [37/37 HP]

Rebekah [15/15 HP]

Enemy

Giant Scorpion [15/20 HP]

«Fury's Echo» +2 DMG, +1 AC

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

She saw Echo run up to fight it himself, so she charged behind him in an attempt to land a second combo shortly after. It had been blocked by the scorpion. She needed to remind herself to scald Echo for attempting to solo-ing it himself.

Party

Echo 37/37

Rebekah 15/15

Monster

Giant Scorpion 15/20

I could see Rebekah coming to land a second attack after I launch myself off the Giant Scorpion. "I guess I'm going to get scold at after this." I said, as I safely land. She missed the attack, and I came in front right behind her. "You should focus a bit more." I said to her with a smile. I lunge forward at the Giant Scorpion leaving a mark on its stomach. I grab onto Rebekah and launched myself back. "Don't stay close to long." I said, as we land at a safe distance.

Party

Echo [36/37 HP]

Rebekah [15/15 HP]

Enemy

Giant Scorpion [09/20 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

The Giant Scorpion focuses all of its attention towards Echo, who easily blocks the attack. She looked on, the Scorpion is in the yellow zone, I guess Echo really wants to solo this for me. She sighed, realizing that stopping him might be a lot harder than she thought.

Party

Echo 36/37

Rebekah 14/15

Monster

Giant Scorpion 9/20

The Giant Scorpion will fall before me, and I'll do all I can to take to finish this up. I drew my sword in front of me, and glance over at Rebekah. "I'm almost done here." I said. I took off towards the Giant Scorpion gritting my teeth, as I leap into the air. I slam my sword onto the Giant Scorpion and stood on top of it. "Hey Rebekah! Look at m-" The Giant Scorpion flung me off its back and I land right next to Rebekah. "Heh.. I'm okay." I said to her, as I rub my forehead.

Party

Echo [36/37 HP]

Rebekah [15/15 HP]

Enemy

Giant Scorpion [04/20 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

Rebekah got up and pulled Echo backed up on his feet. "Be careful out there, while you are fighting, I will go take a look at the cargo, so we can get it out later" she said. Meanwhile, the scorpion made its move against Echo once again, using its sturdy claws to pinch Echo, but he was able to easily dodge away from that attack.

Party

Echo 36/37

Rebekah 14/15

Monster

Giant Scorpion 4/20

[OOC]

The Giant Scorpion's life has dropped in the red zone and Rebekah got me back to my feet. She went to check out the cargo, and I held onto her shoulder. "Don't get yourself into to trouble now. If I don't hear from you. I'm going to rush towards you." I said, as I took off towards the Giant Scorpion. I attempt to end the life of the Giant Scorpion, but it was able to evade my attack.

Party

Echo [36/37 HP]

Rebekah [15/15 HP]

Enemy

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

She went around from behind, and saw that most of the cargo is still in tact. However, they just may have to dig it out, just a tiny bit since it was stuck in the sand. She looked back over at the battle. This time the scorpion uses tries to surprise Echo by using its tail to attack, and it swung its tail trying to hit him. However, the scorpion swung and again it did no damage to Echo.

Party

Echo 36/37

Rebekah 14/15

Monster

Giant Scorpion 4/20

The Giant Scorpion attempted to use its tail to attack, and missed. It attempted to swing again, but I evade the attack. "Nice try,but that's not enough to get me!" I said, as I dash towards the Giant Scorpion. I clench tight on the handle of my sword, and slid right under the Giant Scorpion. The Scorpion stomped on the ground and pierced my left hand. I scream for a bit, but held back the pain. "I--It's not over yet." I said in a weak tone.

Party

Echo [35/37 HP]

Rebekah [15/15 HP]

Enemy

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

[OOC]

[OOC]

She looked up, and open the cargo door to have a look inside. Thank God, it had no spoiled yet, just a tiny bit of digging, and this thing will be able to go soon. She looked back at the battle, as neither of them has done any damage to the other in the last few rounds. She watched on closely as this time the Scorpion manages to hit Echo for a crit, dealing damage and knocking him back to the sand for the second time in this battle.

(Forgot to take in account the skill for leather equipment, edit fixed)

Party

Echo 34/37*

Rebekah 14/15

Monster

Giant Scorpion 4/20

I stood up, and grin at the Giant Scorpion. "It's not over yet!" I said, as I rush back to the Giant Scorpion. I clench the handle of my sword, and ran as fast as I could. I leap into the air once more, and land on its head. "Its almost over." I said, as I place the tip of my sword on its head. I smash my sword into its head, and it shatters into polygons. I slowly land on the sand, and walk over to Rebekah.

Party

Echo [34/37 HP]

Rebekah [15/15 HP]

Enemy

Giant Scorpion [-03/20 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

"Echo, we need to dig a bit of sand, it is not completely buried but we do need to get rid of some sand before we can transport it" she told him. She needed to scald him later, perhaps some day after this quest is over for taking over the battle and not allowing her to help fight. Luckily, she had packed two shovels just in case they came in handy, and gave one to Echo.

I nod and de-materialize Fury's Echo. I grab the shovel and started to dig around the cargo. "We just need to dig this out, and we'll finish this quick." I said, as I quickly dig the sand around the cargo. This quest is just another way of me making another friend. I'm not going to let this moment pass by. Once I've created a bond with Rebekah, that's just another person I won't let go.

She looked over, and worked hard as well, to dig the rest of this cargo out of the sand. They worked through the night, to get the heavy cargo out of the sand, and told him, "We are almost done, now we just have to transport this cargo back to the old lady in the town." She looked over at Echo, it was such a fun adventure to visit the desert for the very first time.

I grab the handle of the cargo and pulled it out of the wreckage. "Okay.. Now to lug this all the way back through the desert." I said, as I pull the cargo towards across the sand. The adventure I had today with Rebekah was amazing, and I can't wait to have another adventure. The desert is the downside, but I still have to come back here for some training.