[SP] Secret Medicine Of The Forest F-1 (COMPLETE)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wait i'm so stupid, I already cleared the boss for floor 1, I need to go to floor 2 and map that area.. bah such a pain mapping, i'll just go repair my armor in the nearest Smithy then probably look for a nice and decent quest to finish.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

After I finished eating and resting, I went up to the counter, put the col on the counter and out I went. As soon as I got out I heard clapping.

Why are they clapping? I thought to myself and went to investigate.

Rageagumon

I should brainstorm of the things I could do right now... hmm.. I can teleport to floor 2, map the dungeon, look for an easy quest to do or a hard one, doesn't faze me and last but not least.. grind till I hit higher levels so I can join the front line..

Rageagumon

I put my blade in my right hand, pointing to the left, I took my usual battle stance.

The boar attacked me and I jumped high, I activated my sword skill and shouted Sonic Slash! My sword starting glowing blue

I dashed downwards with my sword in front, charged at the boar, gave it a slash to the side and a few jabs.

Now for my strongest skill... DARK JUDGEMENT! My sword was consumed with black aura, I stood up, walked towards the boar, made a short burst of speed and dashed to it's side, slashed it's body with my dark sword and soon.. it died a painful death

Blue shards bursted out from the monster as it vanished from this world. I sheathed my sword and moved on.

Rageagumon

I walked forward to another Boar and unsheathed my sword, clenching it. I smirked and walked towards the boar, the brown boar charged at me like a raging bull, except, more furious. I moved with a speed dash to my right, activated a sword skill.

I will serve judgement... I call upon the strongest force that resides within my soul! Come forth!Dark... JUDGEMENT!

I used my speed dash everywhere, confusing the boar, it collapsed from confusion and I struck him with a powerful swing from my Sword. Blue shards erupted from the boar as soon as my sword touched it.

So I am getting stronger. I sheathed my sword and smiled.

Rageagumon

There must be another way to achieve sword skills.. I swiped open my menu and searched it thoroughly, I found an option called 'Character' I pressed it. On the right-hand side it showed me 6 sword skill points.

I can't find an option to get more- oh wait it's over there I quickly searched through all the sword skills

I don't really need any... i'll just get this skill and that skill.. I unlocked 2 more skills, Agility which allows me to run faster and dodge more easily. 2nd skill is Battle cry, when I activate this skill I gain HP while in combat. Pretty nice.

Rageagumon

Let's test out agility. I used agility and unsheathed my sword. Dashed to the nearest boar with insane speed. I might like this! I made quick easy work of the boar due to my speed, slashing it from side to side is way easier. I can dodge more better now.

Rageagumon

Now for battle cry! I attracted 4 boars because 1 boar wouldn't just cut it. Battle Cry can be useful but not really my style as I don't like being a tank. After I used Sonic Slash to obliterate all of them, I went to a nearby inn and slept for the day.

Rageagumon