[SP] Secret Medicine Of The Forest F-1 (COMPLETE)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As I walked out of the smithy I said Geez that guy wants money.. wew, oh well, no biggie I still have 3 million col left from all the crazy farming and from my job. Pretty decent if I do say so myself. I kept talking to myself like an idiot

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I saw a nearby inn and I entered it, as I entered I could hear many many many people in there, are they having a party? I opened the door and entered. Wow it's rowdy but oh well. I went to the counter to book my room, I went upstairs and just went to bed for the day.

Rageagumon

As I made my way to the forest, I saw an NPC with an exclamation mark. I quickly ran up to her and asked her what was wrong.

Is there something you need, milady?

Yes please! My son! He was in the forest and now he's sick! But there's a way to cure him.. I need a medicine ingredient called "Little Nepent's Ovule" You can find it in this forest by a large blooming flower, there will be a monster protecting the plant so you will need to face it first. The monster looks like a plant so it will be easy to identify.. I hope. I'm really sorry I can't explain this further but please bear with me!

I'll go get it for you milady. Before she could try to thank me I was already gone in the forest.

Rageagumon

As I walked by, I met a horde of Tree Golems and Mantis

I sighed and said I'll wipe you all out in a few seconds.

I activated my Agility skill and unsheathed my blade. I chanted Almighty force that resides within me, Release your power and destroy these creatures! Dark Judgement! My whole surroundings was filled with black aura, I stepped a few seconds then did a dash and swiped all the golems and mantis with a few strikes.

Rageagumon

I sheathed my blade and moved on. Good thing I was mapping the area.

Man where is that flower... Oh there it is! I spoke too soon, I found the flower guarded by a few plant mobs. I unsheathed my blade yet again and destroyed them.

Well that was no fun. Oh well. I quickly dashed to get the item that the lady needed. I rushed back to her by using my map. It really is a good thing that I mapped the area

Rageagumon

Here you go milady.

Oh thank you so much kind sir! She took the medicine ingredient

So.. where's your son?

He's at a nearby inn. Thank you so much!

No problem milady. After seeing her off I walked back to an inn.

Man today was fun.

Rageagumon