[SHOP-F1] The Anvil of Nocturne

This shop was previously a run-down and abandoned building, looking like it was a haunted place. It was then refurbished into a more decent looking place, which had a little more death to it. The insides of the building were painted in the color scheme of black, white, and grey. The backroom was a little rusty however, since nobody visited that area. Rusty- but efficient and decent for a designated workplace.

Items on Sale

«[Nocturnal's Steel]» - [Good Item]

«[Asi]» - [uncommon Item]

Order Form

Name of Item:

Type of Item:

Desired Effect:

Description:

Custom Price Rates:

» Good Quality: 500 Col

» Uncommon Quality: 750 Col

» Rare Quality: 1000 Col

» Perfect Quality: 1250 Col

Custom Trade Rates:

» Good Quality: x1 Material

» Uncommon Quality: x2 Material

» Rare Quality: x3 Material

» Perfect Quality: x5 Material

Crafting License:

EXP: 48/80

Crafting: 3 Daily

Materials: 02 of 18 Remaining

» 1 (Epic Fail) - 1 Experience; Lose materials if crafting.

» 2-3 (Fail) - 1 Experience; Lose materials if crafting.

» 4-5 (Bad) - 1 Experience; 50% chance to salvage materials in repeat quest.

» 6-8 (Good) 2 Experience.

» -910 (Uncommon) - 3 Experience; requires GM approval for enhancements.

» 11 (Rare) - 5 Experience; requires GM approval for enhancements.

» 12 (Perfect) - 8 Experience; requires GM approval for enhancements.

Crafting History:

» [#1] Bad Item (+1 Exp)

» [#2] Epic Fail Item (+1 Exp)

» [#3] Good Item - Nocturnal's Steel (+2 Exp)

» [#4] Epic Fail Item (+1 Exp)

» [#5] Uncommon Item (+3 Exp)

» [#6] Fail Item (+1 Exp)

» [#7] Uncommon Item (+3 Exp)

» [#8] Fail Item (+1 Exp)

» [#9] Fail Item (+1 Exp)

» [#10] Uncommon Item (+3 Exp)

» [#11] Uncommon Item (+3 Exp)

» [#12] Perfect Item (+8 Exp)

» [#13] Perfect Item (+8 Exp)

» [#14] Perfect Item (+8 Exp)

» [#15] Good Item (+2 Exp)

» [#16] Good Item (+2 Exp)

As Reaper had just opened up shop, he decided it would be time to make something. His first attempt would be to craft a katana for himself. He took one of the materials from the corner and put it on the anvil. Grabbing the nearest hammer, Reaper started pounding the ore from all sides, trying to form the metal in a katana shape. As the metal starts to sharpen up he finished with one last smash on top.

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 6

Craft Number: #1

Daily Craft: 1 of 2

Gained Exp: +1

Total Exp: 1/20

Materials: -1

The bad item was really bad and Reaper went over to his salvage pile. "Okay. I guess I can try to salvage this material. It doesn't matter if I get it back anyways." he said, as he attempts to salvage his material. Trying to form the material back from what it was before. The material starts to glow a bright purple, and he was able to salvage the material.

Reaper once again decided to try and make a weapon for himself, and again another katana. He approaches the stash of materials in the corner and took the top one. Taking the ore to the anvil, Reaper thought on how he would try crafting a katana and remembered the lessons from the NPC. As he hammered down swiftly the material began to glow and transform. Reaper puts down his hammer and waited for the results.

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 1

Craft Number: #2

Daily Craft: 2 of 2

Total Exp: 2/20

The item turned out to be a total disaster, and he threw his hammer down in frustration. "I could be wielding an amazing katana, but it failed on me." Reaper said, as he picks up the hammer. He places the hammer besides the anvil, and left his store. Reaper locked the door, and went back to training.

I took a step in front of shop named, The Anvil of Nocturne. I took a look around, and attempt to open the door. The door is locked, and there was a little notepad attached to the front door. The note read: If you would like an item to be made, please write down a custom form and slide it under the door. I shrugged it off, and started to jot down on the notepad.

Name of Item: Silver King Blade

Type of Item: Heavy Straight-Handed Sword

Desired Effect: +3 Damage

Description: A Heavy Straight-Handed Sword crafted by Reaper out of Silver and Vibranium Ingots, made for Echo.

After jotting down the custom request form, I slid the note under the door like it said and took off. It'll take at least a day or two to be completed. Any longer, and I might just have to take my request back.

Reaper unlocks the door to his shop, and finds a note on the floor. "Heavy Straight-Handed Sword? I don't have much to do anyways." he said, as he shut the door behind him. Reaper went over to the material and took out some materials. He took one of the materials and got to work. "A Heavy Straight Sword.." he said, as he slam down with his hammer. The material starts to form, but it turns how to be a regular steel sword.

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 9

Craft Number: #3

Gained Exp: +2

Total Exp: 4/20

The item turned out to be a regular steel sword, and he place the sword on the display case. "Nocturnal's Steel. What more can this piece of steel be?" Reaper said, as he went back over the his anvil. He picks up the hammer and places it besides the anvil. "He won't need this kind of weapon. How about if I change the method of creating it?" Reaper said, as starts to wonder about the possibilities.

Reaper took his hammer and went up to the anvil. He then took the material he had on the side, and put it on the anvil. He then remembered what he had learned: he had to hammer the material until it had the shape he wanted. Though in Sword Art Online, he simply had to hammer it a bit and have luck to get an item. He started to hammer the material, until it started to shine. The sword he just made was complete, but it was a bad item, not good for battle at all, so Reaper ended up deleting the item. "Let's try this again".

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 1

Craft Number: #4

Total Exp: 5/20

Reaper grabs one of his cooled black steel ingots, and heats the ingot in the furnace. Holding the metal on his anvil with tongs, the purple glowing metal is hammered into a blade. Glowing blue signalling the completion of the craft, Reaper quickly takes his etching hammer removing the excess ingot and hammering his sealing into the hilt.

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 10

Craft Number: #5

Gained Exp: +3

Total Exp: 8/20

Item: Asi

Quality: Uncommon Item

Shop: The Anvil of Nocturne

Description:a nocturnal sword mentioned in the epic Black Flag.

Abiltiy: +1 Damage

"Let's see if I can craft another one." Reaper said to himself. He then took out a material from his inventory and put it on the anvil. "I don't want this order to take too long, I'm trying to make stuff for myself too." he said as he hammered the material. The material started to glow and suddenly exploded into bits, crafting failed. "Why did this fail..? Guess I'll have to try again later..." said Reaper in disappointment.

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 4

Craft Number: #6

Total Exp: 9/20

"Well guess I'll try to make a piece of armor then, hopefully this one doesn't fail like the last one..." Reaper said out loud. He then took out a material from his inventory and laid it on the anvil. Realizing his hammer was still on the floor, he went to pick it up. As soon as he got back to the anvil, he started to hammer the material. One, two, three, he continued to hammer it until the material started to change shape and eventually turn into a coat Reaper took the item and read it's tag. "Heh, this one's a good one!" he said to himself.

Craft Information:

Craft Number: #7

Total Exp: 12/20

Item: Nocturne Gautles

Description: N/A

Ability: N/A

Reaper opened up his menu and went into his inventory, taking out a material and putting it on the anvil. "This time, it'll be a good one." he said giving himself some confidence. He started hammering the material. The crafting process went by really quick, "Another one of this quality.. Guess I'll just try again.." he said to himself while he threw the failed quality weapon he had just made.

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 2

Craft Number: #8

Total Exp: 13/20

Reaper took out an black steel ingot from his inventory and placed it on the anvil. He looked at the so familiar ingot, he had collected many of these in the dungeon, it had been a while since he had been there. Thinking about training, he started to hammer the material. The crafting process went without a single problem, though the item still ended being of bad quality, Reaper deleted it.

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 3

Craft Number: #9

Total Exp: 14/20

Still under the effect of the failure feeling, Reaper had failed to make any type of weapon or armor. He put down another material on the anvil, trying to make himself something else. He took his hammer which was right next to his anvil, on a table, and began to hammer the material. What had appeared before him was a pair of gauntlets, he took them and took a look and the item's tag. "This one's really good!" he said to himself, exhausted from his work.

Craft Information:

Craft Number: #10

Total Exp: 17/20

Item: Nocturne Gauntlets

Description: A dark coat made up of the darkest materials ever found in Aincrad. Some say it gives the wearer the ability to boost their accuracy.

Ability: +1 Accuracy

"Last craft of the day.. I hope I'll get something good again." he said out loud. He took his material from his inventory and placed it on the anvil. He then started to hammer it until the material was glowing. The material took the shape of a Rapier, the glow fainted, but did not totally disappear, Reaper had realized that and was happy with the results he got. "This is another success." he said. He then took the weapon and looked at its tag.

Craft Information:

Craft Number: #11

Total Exp: 20/20

Item: Kasai Piercer

Description: This rapier can pierce through the hardest metal in Aincrad. Some say that Nocturne has blessed weapons of those who commend their soul to the underworld. That's why this rapier packs a punch to those who fall short to the rapier.

Ability: +1 Damage

Reaper took out another piece of material he received from the quest he did and put it on the anvil. "Okay, gotta make Echo's sword with this." he said as he started to hammer the ingot. The ingot was starting to glow a faint blue as it ever so slowly changed the shape. THe ingot realeased a bright black light which quickly faded away, what was before Reaper's eyes when the light was gone, was something he had never seen before, a weapon so beautiful and strong looking as well. "Nocturnal.. You've blessed me with such great powers." he said in awe while looking at it. He then dropped his hammer and took the Straight Sword in his hands, looking at the item tag.

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 12

Craft Number: #12

Daily Craft: 2 of 3

Gained Exp: +8

Total Exp: 28/40

Item: Nocturnal Soul Blade

Quality: Perfect Item

Description: This sword is a unique one and it has been blessed by the Shinigami, Nocturne. Everytime the user swings the sword around, a dark wave follows the direction. It gives the user a feeling, no one has ever felt before. This sword was once the Silver King's Blade, but Nocturne has slain the silver king. Made for Echo.

Ability: +3 Damage

Getting back to work for his final craft of the day, Reaper continued on his work without waiting. Putting the material on the anvil and started to hammer it until it shapes to something. After hammering for a while he notices that it start shaping to something good. He managed to craft his second perfect item!

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 12

Craft Number: #13

Daily Craft: 3 of 3

Gained Exp: +8

Total Exp: 36/40

Item: Nocturnal Alter Coat

Quality: Perfect Item

Description: This coat is especially made for those who worship Nocturne, but the blessing on the coat has made the black metal fade away. The coat has a white texture with black outlines. A person who wears the coat has a better feel of any weapon and becomes quick to dodge attacks from any enemies.

Ability: +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion