[PP-F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest (Eruda) (Complete)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Floor 1" Elda says as her head spins slightly. Appearing next to Raidou she asks "W-w-what Quest we d-doing?" still really shy around Raidou. Elda looks around to see her surrounding which is not much at the moment while waiting for Raidou to say something, Elda folds her arms with her head slightly down but still looking at Raidou.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking back at the sandy blonde girl, Raidou answers her question "Secret Medicine of the Forest, Its been on my to do list for a while." Smiling back at her Raidou continues laying out his thought process "I figure its a very good way for me to test your abilites, and for me to get something done myself as well. Two birds and all that..." said as he turns around and begins to survey his surroundings looking for the treeline. Raidou sees the treeline, but not having much knowledge about the enemy in question will have a tough time finding it. Raidou wanders around in the forest a bit...

1-10 LD struggles to findout where to start

11-20 LD Gets a jist of direction

Elda walks by Raidou's side as he wonders around. Not sure what to do or even say, Elda stays quiet and walking. Elda can't figure out why she is so nervous around Raidou. Elda remembers that she had bought things for him but she doesn't know how to approach the conversation. "Um ...R-r-raidou, I bought s-s-stuff for you!" She says with a nervous voice. Elda thinking to herself says . Still walking by Raidou, not sure whats going on yet, Elda pulls out the Mythril Mortar & Pestle set and the pair of glass she had bought for him earlier. Elda puts her bag on her back and drops the Mortar and Pestle set on the ground. Elda's face turn bright red and she bends down to pick them up hoping that Raidou didn't see any of that. Elda tries to hand Raidou the items and says "H-h-here, I don't want anything in return!" Elda say nervously thinking he was like Simmone and won't except gifts.

Raidou looks at Eruda, red as a lobster then down at her gift. Although Raidou's anxieties with people were cleared, it still hasn't changed the fact that he wasn't used to receiving gifts from people. Taking the items from her hands to be polite "T-thanks Eruda" Raidou says a bit shy as his own face turns a little red. Eyes meeting Eruda's, Raidou looks at them deeply an amber orange color...

Raidou accepts Eruda's Gifts:

Item: Mythril Mortar & Pestle

Quality: Perfect

Shop:Blossom's Baubles

Description:This master crafted, mortar and pestle is designed to aid an alchemist in crafting. +1 Crafting Dice for Alchemy

Item: Alchemist's Lens

Quality: Perfect

Shop: Blossom's Baubles

Description:These master crafted spectacles are made of silver. The gemstone like glass is magnified, suited for a grand alchemist. +1 Experience Gain while performing Alchemy

Raidou keeps a cool head, his development in the game as Raidou stands up a bit extending his right hand. "I have a decent idea of where to go, but the creatures I'm looking for are alien to me." Raidou says as he surveys the environment. Not seeing any signs of what hes after, Raidou looks back at Eruda waiting for her to stand...

Elda look up at Raidou with a half smile and takes his hand not knowing what to expect. Still really shy and nervous she looks around the forest and said "W-w-what creatures are out here anyway." Elda tries to think and says "I'm imagining something like V-venus Fly traps or Herb pigs or s-something," Elda shivers at the Venus fly trap remark and hopes that'ss not the case. Elda looks around some more wondering what is out there in the forest.

Raidou lifts Eruda up very quickly, as her weight is nothing compared to the weight of his weapon. Snapping up her up quickly, not knowing his own strength Raidou ends up having to stop her with his chest. Looking out at the floor around them Raidou replies to her question "There are herb pigs, but that's not what the quest says we need to find. We are looking for some kind of plant creature called a Little Nepent" Raidou says keeping his eye peeled in the brush for anything unknown to him. Suddenly shimming out from the brush is some sort of vined creatures, Raidou hasn't seen before. Looking down at Eruda, he puts his left index finger on her lips with a "Shh! that might be what we are after." Raidou says pointing at the beast, as it hasn't yet noticed the duo.

Elda's face turns bright red at his touch but keeps hushed. Elda slightly turns her head to see the monster with Raidou's finger still on her lips. Trying not to explode inside from his touch Elda takes his hand from her lips now practical holding both Raidous hands still pressed against his chest. Elda lets both of his hands go and steps back a little realizing they were that close for that long, still being quiet. Elda's face turns bright red again and then whispers to Raidou, "How do you want to approach this thing." Elda starts to unsheathe her new sword as quietly and slowly as possible making sure not to make noise now keeping an eye on the creature.

"Put your sword away, we follow it as it will lead us to the rest." Raidou says walking slowly to approach the plant. Keeping a few steps behind the beast, it leads them through the forest with speed. Raidou looks back to see if Eruda is keeping pace with him and the plant hes tailing.

Elda puts her sword away and paces herself behind Raidou and the crazy looking plant. Elda while pacing behind them trips over the bow on her dress. Elda gets up and runs to catch up still staying as quiet as possible. Elda realize she had a small limp from tripping. Ignoreing the pain she keeps up with Raidou. She puts on her +2 accuracy bracelets and takes out a safety pin to try to pin up her long bow string to the bottom of her dress so she didn't trip over them again. Elda attempt to stay with Raidou.

Raidou keeping up with the monster, it leads them into a group. Drawing his weapon Raidou prepares for a fight with a shout "Now we just have to hope what we are after is here in this pile of them." as he darts into the group. Dragging his blade along the ground it shreds up soil before Raidou blasts one of the plants skyward, as it bursts into a pile of shards.

Raidou: 27/27 +3 Dmg, +2 Acc, +4 Dmg Miti, +2 LS 8-10

Elda: 15/15 +2 Dmg, +2 Acc

Little Nepent 1 : 5/5

Little Nepent 2 : 0/4 (LD 11)

Little Nepent 3 : 3/3

Little Nepent 4 : 4/4

Elda catches up to Raidou and finds him fight a group. Elda unsheathe her new sword and charges at the closest one with her limp ankle attempting to jab the closes one. Elda's sword glows purple now instead of blue as she slashes her sword in threw the plant. The plant explodes into thin air. Elda then says "Your turn" as she lifts her right leg up a little trying to rotate her sprained ankle to stretch it out a little.

Little Nepent 1 : 5/5

Little Nepent 4 : 0/4 (LD 10)

Raidou watches Eruda dispatch one of them with ease. Watching her limp a bit, Raidou looks back at the plants with ferocity not knowing she had did it to herself. The plant rears back as Raidou runs quickly at it, picking its appendages up it gets a rude awakening. As the monster swings down at Raidou, its seen as Raidou stops dead using the momentum to begin a parry. The attack is deflected with ease as the creature is sent ajar with ease bouncing along the ground with Raidou's blade glowing red with his fury.

Little Nepent 1 : 3/5

Elda shake her ankle a bit after stretching it, puts her foot down and begins a fighting stance again. Elda sees Raidou's rage but doesn't understand why he's like that. She swings at the other plant that Raidou didn't hit. Sadly Elda swings over it's head and stumbles on her sprained ankle. Elda steps back a bit and lets Raidou take a dab at the creatures.

Little Nepent 1 : 3/5

Raidou quickly leaps up with acrobatics, dragging his heavy sword with him skyward. With a crash to the earth, one of the plants are reduced to data with ease before it can regain its footing. Standing on the damaged earth, Raidou's focused anger switches targets to the last available plant. Flipping the weapon in his hand, Raidou begins to sprint at the next.

Little Nepent 1 : 0/5 (LD 18)

Elda feeling Raidous anger now, still not knowing why he was angry, Elda's sword glow a darkened purple with a black essence coming off it. Elda ignores her pain and stands in a fighting stand. She take a step forward with her left foot, right arm tucked in toward her hip with her sword it hand. In one swift motion Elda takes a quick step forward with her right foot with her arm doing an upper cut slice toward the last enemy, cutting the Nepent right in half. The creature explodes with glowing dust flying everywhere. Elda stumble to gain her balance and sheaths her sword. Elda looks at Raidou and says "Are you okay?" As she stumbles to gain balance again. "What next?" Elda says.

Little Nepent 3 : 0/3 (LD 8)

Raidou hears nothing Eruda says, as his only concern becomes aware as he quickly sheathes his sword and begins to inspect Eruda's ankle. Finally Eruda gets through to him "what next?" as Raidou comes to his senses, he asks Elda "Whats wrong with your ankle?"

Little Nepent 3 : 0/3 (LD 8)

Elda looks at Raidou for a second worry bout him a little then says with a deep breath trying not to stutter "It's so stupid, I tripped over my dress while trying to catch up to you and those things." Elda pointed to her now pinned up bow tie from her dress. "I'm okay, really!" As she stumbles to gain balance again. "I can handle it, I promise," Elda said not wanting Raidou to think that she was a weakling. "Whats next?" Elda says with a sad face hoping he would just drop the subject.