[PP-F3] The best day with May

Other players wouldnt hold back on you, it was a test as is i explained to her

Though, im glad i got to fight you as well i said to her as she stood up.

I wanted to ask you if you would forgive me i said as i pulled the ring out of my pocket i figured as you would forgive me much easier if you were my wife instead of my girlfriend

I opened the ring box to reveal a wedding ring hoping this moment would be one in which we could share together for the rest of our lives.

I stood there in shock to see Ryu hold out a ring to me, asking for my hand in marriage. Say yes, you idiot! I screamed at myself to say something but nothing would come out properly. This was the first time Ryu had caught me in a loss of words, I didn't know what to say. I simply smiled at him with a small tear rolling down the side of my cheek.

I was afraid at the loss for words. It was actually scared of what exactly she might say.

It um....completely ok to no....i....i wont be offended if you do i just...thought maybe it would be ok i looked at her noticing her smile and her tear

Look...if there is another guy...then ill be okay alone...ya know life goes on and stuff i said hoping i was wrong but i never could tell with anything being such a simple guy

I placed a hand on Ryu's shoulder, forcing my tears to cease. No, there isn't another guy, just you. I continued next with a bigger smile than before. Ryu, you'll never be alone as long as I'm alive in this game..of course I will be your partner. I held my hand out, waiting for him to place the ring on my finger. It felt almost natural for me to be accepting this from Ryu, and not anyone else. There was only a small amount of people I had met in this would that haven't bored me or made me angry for the matter.

I slide the ring on to her finger and smiled the biggest smile i have ever held on my face.

Im glad no one else in this world makes you as happy as i do...i dont know what id have done if i hadnt met you, but it sure as hell wouldnt be standing here at as high of a level that i am if i hadnt. i said with a slightly sad tone.

Theres something else that i have here...its a pendant from a quest i took a long time ago, but i hadnt found the right person to give it to. So here... i said pulling out the white gold chained amulet, with ruby on the in the center piece.

I placed it over her head and let it fall to her neck so she could adjust it for herself. I then leaned down and kissed her lips gently showing the first kiss of our engagement, that would most likely lead to more later on.

As am i my love...as am i i said to her staring directly into her eyes as mine began to water with complete and utter happiness, i had felt neither emotion since i had begun this game, heck i hardly felt anything at all seeing as pain was just an illusions and i didnt have many friends for anything else

Lets get married as soon as we can i said taking her hand and walking with her through the city sharing my happiness with the rest of the citizens hoping it brighten everyone elses spirits.

-Complete-