[SP-F5] Zauis Journey 4

Zauis in need of training as he thought about going to the forest or grasslands to train since he was on floor five their would be a good about of powerful enemies. I grab my sword sheathing it as I walked outta my room eating some left over bread and cream I walked outta the town and headed for the forest "They should be strong enemies since in on floor five. Let's see what they got." I said excitedly.

Walking toward the forest while eating my favorite snack I thought to myself, man I miss my wife. Hahah she makes me feel alive. Finishing his snack he reached his hand out to the sky smiling as he clenched his fist. "I'll always protect her and I'll never let her get killed. Same goes for me." making it toward the grinding spot of the forest I looked around seeing some nice looking monsters.

Giving all the monsters a nice grin before going in battle I noticed it was hotter than usual. Ignoring that fact he saw a couple of boars dashing towards him with a weird pace as if they were already injured. As the first boar rams at me I quickly jabbed hitting him in the face while staggering him I spin kick him into the rest of the boars. Smirking a bit I flick my finger at them "Come on, you guys area esker than school chumps." he said mockingly.

Zauis began hoping on his right foot to his left foot back and forth while tapping his nose gently "You boars are real boring. I want to fight something that I'd need to actually use my weapon for." he said while clenching his fist charging the other boars one by one he side steps first boars attack then hits him with a two piece hit combo in the side while adding a drop kick into the boar killing it. Looking around as he smirked noticing he was surrounded by boars. "How lame..."

Zauis shrugged at the boars before saying "Let's get down and dirty." he said calmly as all six of the boars came at him from different angles as they got close timing it perfectly I jump in mid air just a little above them while dropping down landing on their backs I throw jabs down at a few weakening them while I lose my stability on the boars I jump off and land on my two hands holding my feet up while smirking as I began to twist a little kicking the boars away from me I hop up quickly as if I just finished break dancing "That was kinda cool." he said happily

Being slightly tired than he usually was he decided to go ahead and finish this off so he could take a nap on the beautiful green grassland "Alright you guys or boars....whatever let's do this." he said clenching his teeth while unsheathing his Cliducster he dashed at them one but one slashing them down with ease at his level. Finishing them off he listens to them shatter one by one while sheathing his Cliducster and yawning.

Finishing them off they shattered as I looked to see no more monsters, they must've got scared. Hell I wouldn't blame them either. Seeing a nice big tree with a shadow I walk over to it leaning down falling backwards flopping in my back. "I could use a little break, who am I kidding I could use a nap." he before laughing.

Yawning loudly while placing my hands behind my head while looking up at the sky wondering why it was way more beautiful than the one in the real world. If the real world looked like this then i wouldn't mind sleeping outside everyday. He said while closing his eyes lost in thought. I wonder what my siblings are doing, I've yet to actually meet my sister in the game. Though I've met my crybaby brother. A smile appeared on his face.

Resting my eyes at the sound of nature, nothing, absolutely nothing. It was quieter than my room back at the Inn considering I could hear other people talking in their rooms. Which was really annoying in my opinion since I was rather quiet and never really made noise unless I fell outta my bed. A smile appeared on my face.

Hearing a loud thumping noise as the tree was shaking I began wobbling as if I was about to fall as I stood up with my hand against the tree keeping my balance I looked down noticing it was a monster I smiled "Good thing I decided to sleep in the tree." unsheathing my Cliducster I drop down on its head stabbing through him while he shattered I pulled my sword outta the ground.

After pulling my sword outta the ground I sheathed it while sticking my hands in my pockets walking away from the area I loved so much. It was getting late do I decided to go get a bite to eat and feed Zaz and head to bed. I thought to myself, that sounds like a great plan actually. Hopefully I get some rest without a stupid dream waking me up. He sighs.

Zauis continued walking as he saw the Inn he reached it pushing the door open as he signed in and headed up stairs to his room. Using his room key he twists the door knob opening it as he sees Zaz chirping he chuckles putting the food down while getting Zaz's seeds he opened his cage and poured some in his bowl and poured water in his other bowl before petting him. "Hey buddy, how have you been? Hahah" Zaz chirped at me while I closed his door.

Zauis opened his box of food while he started to eat his bread and cream he looked around his room noticing it was pretty dull. The only thing that stood out was his black carpet. Though he didn't mind, he thought it fitted him and would never change it. Lost in thought while eating he began picturing moving into a house. He thought it would be a lot of money but worth it.

Zauis stuck the last piece of bread in his mouth while swallowing it he stood up and headed to the bathroom brushing his teeth while equipping his night clothes he ran outta the bathroom and cut all the lights off while jumping into his bed he began hoping that tomorrow he'll fight stronger monsters or get some rare items to make better material. Randomly thinking about things in his head he closed his eyes.

Gently falling asleep I began snoring louder than usual while tossing and turning as I began to dream about my siblings. For some reason I dreamed about Aoife first. I've yet to see her in the game and not sure when I would but I dreamt that we met and it went casually bad, until out big brother resolved the fact that we were related. After all the confusion things seemed to settle down a bit. Zauis continued tossing and turning.

Waking up in the middle of night Zauis shrugged and stood up while taking a peak at his hawk sleeping as he equipped his usual attire but putting his old black jacket on that he hasn't worn since he got it made when he was level four. Twisting he door knob about to leave I look back at the room an sigh before leaving. "I need power...." he said calmly while clenching his teeth.

Leaving the Inn I caught a huge pain in the center of my chest as I clenched my fist beating myself in the chest to stop the pain. It worked but I knew it wasn't because if that. I'm too arrogant. Looking around to see annoying faces walking near me I hurry toward the exit of the town mumbling "Man I hate this world....." he said angrily.