[SP-F5] Zauis Journey 4

Seeing the huge sign at the entrance if the town I headed it's way while sticking my hands in my pockets looking down I sigh when bumping into a little girl knocking her down. "Ouch...." she said. Shrugging I take my right hand outta my pocket while helping her up I pat her on the head "Sorry kiddo.... You should head home." he said calmly as she gave him a smile and ran off waving back at him. I threw my hand up also.

Taking my leave outta the town I hear a faint scream in the distance as I sprint toward the way of the noise I clench my teeth while thinking to myself, damn what's going on now? Why can't someone else deal with shut like this? Instead the most hated player has to. Oh great. He thought while making it into the forest he climbed some trees and stood on a branch trying to see if he could see anything until he heard another scream really close "There!!!!" he said calmly.

The pitch was perfect this time, there was no mistaking it. Jumping from tree to tree making sure I landed perfectly I saw the group of play killers surrounding a young women. She seemed to be shaking really bad as they walk towards her I planned to jump outta the tree but I lose my grip falling outta the tree landing on my neck a bit looking at them upside down they turned my way yelling "HEY!!!! Who the hell is this chump!?!? Get lost or you'll die." they yelled as I stood up.

"Shut the hell up." Zauis said angrily while dusting himself off before fixing his fingerless gloves he began walking towards them. "Am I suppose to be scared if a couple if player killers? Haven't you idiots noticed? I'm a player killer myself and tonight I get to kill me a few if they don't leave this defenseless woman alone." he said threatening them as they each drew their swords looking at me "Mwahah kids now a days are all talk. SHOW US what YOU got KIDDO!!!" he said excitedly.

Ignoring the player killers laughs and pathetic comments I notice the player killer in the back snapping his fingers and his comrades charged me swinging their weapon at me I swiftly dodge them jumping away as I chuckle "Heheh you've gotta fight unfair I see? Tsk tsk.... I guess it can't be helped..." he said teasingly while the other player killers yelled for me to unsheathe my sword I held up one finger moving it side to side "No no no. You won't even be able to put a scratch on me." he said calmly.

Their leader smirked and snapped once more telling them to finish me off quickly. The first player killer ran at me swinging his blade as I ducked under it I swung a couple of jabs while adding a round house kick killing him as he the second one charged me I swiftly evaded his slashes while waiting for a chance to counter I notice he starts swinger slower as I take advantage of it making enough time to punch him knocking him off balance while jumping towards him with a spinning kick to the chest killing him. "Is this a joke..?" he teasingly but actually serious.

Looking up at the boss without sweating I give him a smirk as I noticed his laughter he ripped his shirt off and grunted at me while chuckling "A Rather Interesting BOY!!!! Let's see what ya got kiddo!!!" he said excitedly while punching his hands together before dashing at me I smirk dashing at him also as we both throw a punch he caught mine as I did the same with his as he grunted trying to over power each other I swing my foot into his chest kicking him into a tree as he slid down it I dashed him giving him jabs while he slid down the tree coughing up blood he eventually shattered. "Huh....." he panted a bit as the young woman uncovered her eyes giving me a worried but too scared to talk.

The woman slowly crawled towards me as I dropped to the ground looking at her as I wondered why she looked so familiar. She placed her hand over my head "You need to go rest young man. I appreciate you helping me and I'll reward...." she was cut off my Zauis "No thanks lady. I appreciate it but I don't do things for rewards. I couldn't just let you lose your life...that's why. You should get going. I'm fine hahah." he said calmly while flicking his fingers telling her to go away. She smiled and walked away.

Looking into the beautiful night sky lost in thought, I had finally came to a decision about who I wanna be, how I wanna act, how will I make this change. It became clear to me what I needed to do. Even if I didn't like the choice. Sitting up I clench my teeth gently before letting out a huge yawn I stand up dusting myself off. "Ive finally came to an understanding with myself....." he said calmly.

Shrugging a bit at the thought I began headed back to the town continuing to yawn seeming as if my bed was calling my name over and over. I could feel the softness of the bed and the coldness of the pillow and the warmness of the sheets. Having those thoughts I started to drool a little "Man I'm way to tired to be out and about like this.....geez" he said while rubbing the back of his neck chuckling a bit.

Making it back to town he headed to his Inn and signed in and headed to his room while unlocking the door he shut it and switched outta his everyday attire and into his sleeping attire while jumping onto his bed as if he was a kid again "Feels so great..... Hopefully this new change does to.." he said calmly while drifting asleep.