[PP-F1] Floor 1 Expedition (Miku & Utukashii)

I was more than a little bit surprise when the boy freaked out and fell off of the bench in front of me. I'm sorry for scaring you, I ask because I want to come with if that's okay. I'm not a high level so I need some practice. I said, practically. My hand swiped at my hair again, sending it backwards behind my shoulders.

I run through the town with my teal hair blowing behind me in a frivolous manner. Crap crap crap! I'm late! I thought and continued to run until I got to the center of the town. From there I walked over to the fountain, hoping it didn't look like I just ran a marathon. Sorry I'm late Dylan! I said with a smile and a kind wave. And who is this? Will you introduce me to your friend? I said, holding my hand out to the girl with the pink hair.

It all happened a little to fast for my taste. First a girl came up to us and spoke to this boy I still didn't know the name to. Then she looked at me with her hand stuck out, expecting me to shake it; being mature, I did exactly that. My name is Utukashii, nice to meet you...what is your name? I say, speaking to the blue haired girl while gently shaking her hand. I couldn't help but notice that this young girl was quite beautiful.

A smile froze on my face when Dylan insulted my username. What's wrong with it? I thought then turned to the teal haired girl, she was overly polite. Thank you, and I recognize you username. I say with a slight wink to the girl. She had the username of a famous singer, even though she wasn't actually her. In other words this girl was obviously a fan of her. I followed the boy Dylan only to watch him fall.

"If anything bad happens, and it looks like we may not get out alive, use your teleport crystals. Just forget about me. Me and Dexter here could probably hold them off so you can escape, but this is floor 1, so I don't expect any traps to be placed." Dylan looks to his side to see if the previously sleeping Dexter was besides him, but in fact the dog was in between both of the girls. He starts laughing, because he always sees Dexter with every new person he's met.

I couldn't hold in a laugh when Dylan fell on his face again, clumsy as usual. Excuse me! I squeaked out, embarassed for laughing at that. Next, Dylan spoke of deserting him. I'm not leaving you guys! I objected to his plan. What the heck would possess you to even think I would just leave you to save myself?

"Well, its not really deserting if I ask you to do it, now is it? I just don't like seeing people erm.. get hurt. Especially if I can have a say in it." He sighs, and then looks at the entrance of the dungeon. "Expect the unexpected! Anything could happen.." He takes out his sword and enters first. "Be wary of anything that looks suspicious."

Oh you too... I sighed and walked ahead of them into the weirdly dark cave. The only thing suspicious here is you two! I said chipperly and continued forward. Having a background of acting older, I decided it would be best to check out the cave before they did. Plus, it wouldn't really feel good if they got hurt because they weren't paying attention.

He looks back at Hatsune, a bit surprised. "Maybe she's mad because she thinks I called her weak again." His face begins to flush with red when Utukashii called them both suspicious.I'm not suspicious, I don't what you are talking about!" He stands there as if he sensed a trap. "Oh false alarm, I thought I heard something." He sighs and then looks back as the dungeon door closes behind them "Its floor, there won't be any traps.."

That may be true but some areas are still dangerous. This is the First floor so it would be likely to encounter a few traps but not many. Just be careful where you step and also don't go in any rooms without letting me go in first. I don't want you two to get hurt. I said, acting cocky. I only acted like that because if I was soft around the, then I couldn't be a strong leader. Even though we just met I could tell that I really wanted them to stay alive.