[PP-F1] Floor 1 Expedition (Miku & Utukashii)

[OOC]

"Although its likely there w-" The rest of what he said is replaced by silence and he was no longer in the area he was standing.

----=5 Minutes Later=----

--=Deep Inside Dungeon=--

Dylan wakes up and rubs his eyes. He gets up and finds himself lost. "W-where?" He skims the unfamiliar area. "Did they knock me unconscious? And drag me here? No, they would never! Maybe I stepped on a trap." Dylan then picks up his sword and starts to roam. "Its a bit dark, but I have to find my way out!"

D-Dylan?! U-Utukashii?! Where did you guys go! I must have done a full circle before realizing that they were now gone. I didn't move at all..I'm probably still in the cave! I said, surprised that I was the only one here right now. My eyes widened, knowing that I was alone. Now isn't the time to worry about yourself!! My eyes darted around in the dark, searching for a way to find them both before anything happened.

My vision suddenly went dark, like someone pulled the plug to my sight or something. Then I looked blearily through my pink eyes and around in the dark. Did I stumble, and they both just left me? No, that's not it. Dylan stopped talking abruptly so we must have triggered something... I processed the situation in my mind, concluding that I wasn't in range of the other two players I was just with. If I had friended them then maybe I could track them. No matter, I need to find them before they get hurt!I stood up from the cold, hard floor and pulled out my sword as a reflex. The cave's climate seemed to be different, I know I'm near water because it feels humid in here.

I guess I have nobody to blame but myself for one sightedness.. Not like I could really blame anyone else, I mean I did want to come here.. Okay, topics to talk about. Lets see......Hmm.... Strategy. I stay away from life- risking activities like maverick hunting or just from PKers in general. Likely, I'll be too weak to force myself into killing another person. I couldn't live with that. " As he continue walking, he began to realize something that just had never occured to him. "In a way, these are my first friends. I guess they'll be a little sad." He hits his forehead right after saying that. "There I go again with the melodramatic stuff.. Geez, I need to just be normal for once."

After walking for a while, he noticed that he was entering familiar area. "I'm close.. " Hearing walking sounds, he stopped behind a wall and gripped his sword. "One set of footsteps.. I don't think we had been seperated.. What if they had gotten attacked and I.. Nope, think positive. I-I can't. I have to assume the worst.."

My eyes widened in the dark when I heard a growling behind me. When I turned around, before I could even pull out my rapier the beast jumped on me and started to claw at my face. I shrieked loudly as I propelled my blade upwards, hoping to kill it by stabbing aimlessly. With tears streaming down my face I looked up blurry at the glowing red eyes on top of me and tried to kick it off of me. Utukashii!! Dylan! HELP!!!

Hatsune 12/13

Unknown Cave Beast 10/10