[PP-F2] Long Live the Queen (Dylan) [Complete]

She was sitting on the bench one day in Starting City, and had received another message. Somebody had wanted to on a quest with her, so she thought, why not. Besides, it is sort of like a mini-boss battle, where they actually fight something strong, and not boars or wolves. She headed up to the second floor, and was waiting for him to show up, he was late.

"I'm late, I'm late! Ugh, can't I run any faster!" Dylan looks back to see Dexter running with him. When he turns back, he sees Rebekah and skids to stop to avoid crashing into her, but instead trips and falls backwards. "Ok, it definitely isn't the NerveGear, I'm just plain clumsy." He gets up, dusting himself. "Hey Rebekah! Sorry I'm late, I had to stop because of Dexter. I'm ready, though, so do you want to go right now?"

"Sure, what are we fighting today? I only got the part where it was a mini-boss type monster that you needed help with" she replied. The message was very unclear and very vague, all it said was meeting up here. She looked up at the town, there were a lot of people meeting up here, it must be a common place for people to meet up.

"Its a Wasp Queen. It has 30 HP and does 2 damage per Attack. So you could say, its kinda of dangerous. The rewards 3 skill points and a venom that applied to a weapon, it does +1 damage for the duration of the battle. There's only one of it, but we'll decide who gets it after we kill the mini-boss. So lets get going. " He walks towards the fields, with Dexter following close behind.

There was no going back now, so she followed him out to where this wasp queen would be. She thought, it'll be a great time to battle and show off her new combat skills. She still had a lot to learn about combat, but was excited to take part in a fighting quest.

He stops in what seems to be the middle of the fields. "We're here. Wait, give it a minute. Its gonna appear behind me isn't it." He sighs, but none of it is heard when the Wasp Queen flys down from the air, engaging the both in battle. "This is gonna be good!" He runs to the backside of the Wasp Queen, jumps and slices its back with fast movements. "Switch!

Wasp Queen's HP: 26/30

Rebekah's HP: 17/17

Dylan's HP: 17/17

Dexter's HP: 14/14

AD Roll: 7

-1 HP + -3 HP = -4 HP

She looked up, was it her turn already? She was confused at the sight of the Wasp Queen, but she knew that it had to be done. She was still thinking as she was on her attack, and she tried to attack it from behind. However, by that time, the little advantage that she had while the Wasp Queen was distracted was gone, she tried to attack but it was easily dodged.

Wasp Queen: 26/30

Rebekah 17/17

Dylan 17/17

Dexter 14/14

The Wasp Queen now enraged by the stab the boy inflicted onto it, tries to stab said boy with her stinger. She attempts this by flying behind him and surprising him. However, the boy saw this coming and dodges it. BZZZ BZZZ. The Wasp Queen is expressing its anger of failing to hit with verbal sounds.

Rebekah 17/17

Dylan 15/17

Dexter 14/14

"You're not catching this guy by surprise!" Seeing the Wasp Queen attempt to stab him from behind, Dylan jumps back and then uses this temporary moment of confusion to attack it. However, he miscalculated how much time the Wasp Queen would be stationary. The monster is then able to swipe across his torso, making him fly back. "Dang it, I thought I had it there." He gets back up and yells "Switch!"

Rebekah 17/17

Dylan 15/17

Dexter 14/14

It was time for her turn again, she looked up and charged at the queen wasp. However, the sight the wasp and the stinger made her fringe, and she could not land her attack. She needed to refocus to kill the queen.

Rebekah 17/17

Dylan 15/17

Dexter 14/14

The Wasp Queen sees her fringing at the sight of it, and decides to use this to its advantage. Buzzing from side to side, it confuses Rebekah before flying towards her and then stabbing her with her stinger. The Wasp Queen then flys back to avoid getting hit by the injured player.

Rebekah 17/17

Dylan 15/17

Dexter 14/14

"This time, I'll get it! When I'm done with you, you'll be in the waspital" Dylan runs from side to side as to confuse the giant wasp, and when he got close enough to hit, he jumped up and stabbed in the abdomen. I told you I was gonna do it!"

Rebekah 17/17

Dylan 15/17

Dexter 14/14

AD Roll = 6 = -1 HP + -3 HP = -4 HP

Wasp Queen: 22/30

The Wasp Queen was right in front of her, but this time she made no mistake. She could not afford to miss her attack this close in, and she charges in to deal attacks it with her rapier to land a crit. "She is enjoying this battle so far." She has grown to enjoy combat after struggling with it to begin in Aincrad.

Rebekah 17/17

Dylan 15/17

Dexter 14/14

Wasp Queen 19/30

The Wasp Queen decided to instead attack the boy, as he was doing the most damage. It flew around the boy faster and faster before making him fall over, and then stabbed him with its stinger. It then flew back and awaited its next turn.

Rebekah 17/17

Dylan 13/17

Dexter 14/14

Wasp Queen 19/30

[OOC]

"If we don't finish this soon, my health will drop to dangerous levels." Dylan, his eyes filled with determination, runs at the Wasp Queen. With his feet hitting every jump, he attempts stabbing the abdomen of the mini-boss. However, the Wasp Queen sees this coming and flies upwards, making him fall back down with a "THUD!" He gets up still determined, and retreats. "Switch!"

Rebekah 17/17

Dylan 13/17

Dexter 14/14

Wasp Queen 19/30

She took a look around before realizing that it was her turn yet again. She had to stay focused at all times because if she did not, she would not know when it was her turn again, but luckily she managed to deal damage to it yet again.

Rebekah 17/17

Dylan 13/17

Dexter 14/14

Wasp Queen 17/30

The Wasp Queen, drunk on fury, tries to attack Rebekah, for the girl had angered it far too much. However, this made it reckless and as it jabbed and jabbed many times at the player, it couldn't land a single hit. After realizing it is vulnerability, it flies away, still angry at her.

Rebekah 17/17

Dylan 13/17

Dexter 14/14

Wasp Queen 17/30

"I have to start attacking again! I can't have a repeat of what happened in the dungeon again! If it happens again, I'll never able to team up with her again. She'll see me as a weakling who can't do anything." He runs at the monster, a bit miffed that he hasn't been taking HP from it in some time. "I was off on a great start, too!" He runs faster and faster, but the Wasp Queen had other plans. It came up from behind him, grabbed him, and dropped him from a great height. "DAMMIT! STUPID BUG!" He gets up and runs back, furious at the mini-boss.

"Switch!"

Rebekah 17/17

Dylan 13/17

Dexter 14/14

Wasp Queen 17/30

After hearing those words, she charged in towards the wasp queen to try to finish it off. This would be a super long battle, but they were nearly halfway there, with her latest attack, she managed to drop the wasp queen down to half health. She looked up, they still had enough to finish it off, just a matter of how long it will take.

Rebekah 17/17

Dylan 13/17

Dexter 14/14

Wasp Queen 15/30

The girl wa pesky, very pesky. This wasp had enough of the girl attacking her, so it decided to teach a lesson to the girl, to show what happens to pest. The weakened queen flies aorund her, going faster and faster until it suddenly attacked. The speed of it caused it to land a critical. The Queen hovers back, satisfied with the damage it had dealt.

Rebekah 13/17

Dylan 13/17

Dexter 14/14

Wasp Queen 15/30