[PP-F2] Long Live the Queen (Dylan) [Complete]

"Ugh, why am I still thinking like that? I just want this damn mini-boss dead. Speaking of that, looks like it just owned Rebekah." Looking at the attack the Wasp Queen did, Dylan chuckles slightly. "I don't even know why its funny, but I'm still laughing. He decides to attack the huge wasp while it was hovering away. "Attack!" Unfortunately, the mini-boss saw this coming and used its wing to slap his down to ground. Frick! I didn't get the hit! Goddang it!"

"SWITCH!"

Wasp Queen: 15/30

Rebekah 13/17

Dylan 11/17

Dexter 14/14

She heard those words loud and clear, and she channeled all her energy to finish this boss fight. She charged right towards it, and thrust her trusty rapier towards its heart before pulling out. It was the first time she tried pulling out this move in battle and it had paid off, with landing a huge crit against the wasp.

Wasp Queen: 11/30

Rebekah 13/17

Dylan 11/17

Dexter 14/14

(rolling) Staying alive was the Wasp Queen's goal, but the two player were getting the better of it. So, it decided to stay cautious. When it approached Dylan, it decided to attack from behind, this gave him enough time to deflect the attack and then counterattack, losing two HP. Failing to attack and then getting hurt in the process wasn't what it expected. (Still editing)

Wasp Queen: 9/30

Rebekah 13/17

Dylan 11/17

Dexter 14/14

"Bloody Hell.." Dylan, jumps back in time to avoid another attack by the creature. "Rebekah, do you think these AI have consciousness? I wouldn't put it pass Kayaba Akihiko to do such a thing." Running at the Wasp Queen, he jumped and stabbed the close to death mini-boss. "It's almost over, we keep attacking!"

"Switch!"

Wasp Queen: 7/30

Rebekah 13/17

Dylan 11/17

Dexter 14/14

It was her turn again, and that meant it was time for her to go attack once more. She slices her rapier through the wasp queen, dealing enough damage. She looks over, maybe if we are lucky, just one more round left before we kill the wasp queen.

Wasp Queen: 5/30

Rebekah 13/17

Dylan 11/17

Dexter 14/14

Focusing on the player with the least HP, it attacked Dylan again. Buzzing towards him, it decided to change things up and use its pincer. This surprised him, as he expected another sting. The Wasp Queen pinched him, making him lose 2HP. He got back up, dazed however and knowing the other move of the mini-boss.

Wasp Queen: 5/30

Rebekah 13/17

Dylan 9/17

Dexter 14/14

Dylan decides to let Dexter have a try, the dog being stationary for most of the battle. "Dexter, run up to it and use your bite!" The dog, nodding as it runs at the giant wasp, before biting its abdomen.

This inflicts a little of damage, but not nearly enough to finish it off. "Dexter, you did good! Come back and SWITCH!"

Wasp Queen: 4/30

Rebekah 13/17

Dylan 9/17

Dexter 14/14

She looked up and saw that Dexter had taken the wasp into the red with that last attack. She followed up with her own attack, and strikes the wasp as she sees its health bar bleed out, but not quite, it had survived her assault with 1 HP left again. It was only a matter of time left before they would finish it off.

Wasp Queen: 1/30

Rebekah 13/17

Dylan 9/17

Dexter 14/14

The Wasp Queen, desperate as its HP went down until the very end. It at least wanted to bring someone with it so it attacked Dylan again. Its eyes, a blood red, and its stinger covered in what seemed to be its venom. It raised its giant stinger and sent the yellow zone player flying. The kid went higher than a typical house and then when the momentum stopped, he was sent flying down into the ground, making a small crater when he landed.

Wasp Queen: 1/30

Rebekah 13/17

Dylan 7/17

Dexter 14/14

"Oof.. I feel d-dizzy.. dang you!" Dylan, covered in grass, mud and dirt, straightened himself and then got ready for the finall hit. Rebekah had weakened it, but he was getting the kill. He jumps on top of the Wasp Queen and ran down its yello and black covered torso. Seeing the head, he jumped off and slashed at his face, before jumping off and the mini-boss shattering into data bits. "How do you like them apples?"

Instead of making a smooth landing, Dylan fell into the ground, again making a small crater, but one he couldn't lift his head out of. "Little help, here?" said the boy, but the sound of his voice was muffled by the ground. "My head is stuck! Or am I dead? Its too dark to see."

She looked up at what had just happened, he is fine by himself, but perhaps he needs a little help, as she walks over, and gives him a hand getting out. Since, she did not get the last hit, she was perfectly fine not having the boss drop, since that's the belief that she lived under. "We should head back".

---COMPLETE---

1 Page Completed 400 Col

<>

Split: 200 Col each, 3 Skill Points each, Dylan gets drop for last hit