[PP-F4] The Flow Of Time (Snow)

It was cold... so very cold. The noises of the howling wind would rage on, her body struggling against the strong wind, the numbness of the snow giving off a chilling sensation. "I can't see that well," the girl thought solemnly. "And my hands... I can't feel them." She brought her frozen bare hands in front of her face, unable to move them that well. "I could stay here forever if I could. Time would pass by so dreadfully slow," she sighed as her eyes softened. "But I mustn't allow that, life's far too busy." Her gloom filled eyes peered into the distance where she'd spot the faint figure of a player. Had they been new to this area? Had they enjoyed the numbness of this atmosphere as much as she had? She found herself walking towards her way, somehow.

I walked in the freezing snow, oblivious to anything around me. I focused on the snow, nothing else. The chilly wind blew furiously at my face. It was the coldest floor in Aincrad so far, but it was my favorite by far. I liked to be in snow, even though I didn't like the temperature. It was natural for me, a girl named Snow, to love to be in..well..snow! I rubbed my hands together and picked up a pile of snow. The cold substance crumpled through my hands and left my palms wet. I giggled a little bit until I saw something move, possibly approach me. Instinctively, I walked towards the object with a welcoming smile on my face; then when I got closer I realized it was just a tree. My hand touched the rough winter bark as I looked up at the dead branches above.