[SHOP-F4] The Frozen Blacksmith

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily Crafting Attempt #3

Even after her previous fail, Setsuko managed to keep her hopes up as she followed the process of forging once again. I'll craft a dagger, I guess. Hammer struck the already warmed metal. Sword Art Online took away most of the precision in blacksmithing, but she continued hammering slowly away at it, hoping to get something decent.

CD: 6

Item Quality: Good

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Daily Crafting Attempt #4

For her last attempt of the day, Setsuko attempted to craft a rapier. Alright, Rebekah. I'm trying for you again. Every strike was filled with Setsuko's passion to prove herself a worthy blacksmith. I won't let you down, even if this rapier doesn't turn out well.

CD: 9

Item Quality: Uncommon

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

There was a glow, and then an uncommon item rested upon the anvil in front of her. She picked up the rapier by its hilt, her finger gently tapping upon the tip of the blade. It felt pretty damn sharp, but it didn't appear unique enough to be anything truly powerful. Well, I guess this is it for the day. She hung the rapier up upon the wall.

Item Name: Sharpened Rapier

Item Type: One-Handed Rapier

Item Effect: +1DMG

Description: This rapier isn't that different from others, but its tip is a lot sharper than most.

Daily Crafting Attempt #1

Today is going to be a good day.

That was Setsuko's first thought as her eyes fluttered to life. Before even stepping off the couch in which she found herself occupied atop of, she gestured her menu open and removed the final two ingots from her inventory. Closing the menu, she swung her feet to the ground and stood up, immediately moving to the forge in the center of the room. She placed the ingots upon the anvil not too far, before clamping one of them with her tongs. From there, she put it within the fire. Regardless of the fact that she didn't really need to, she kept her eyes on the piece of metal. Your rapier is almost here, Rebekah.

About a minute had passed before she figured the game's system had done all it needed with it. She moved it to the anvil carefully, avoiding the touch of the searing hot metal. Now for the tedious part. Setsuko swung her hammer through the air, slamming upon the metal again and again.

CD: 11

Item Quality: Rare

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Angel entered the shop called, The Frozen Blacksmith. He looked the shop over, deciding if he should take his chances with a new shop. But he shrugged and entered the forge anyways. Looking around for a moment, he approaches the counter and knocks on the surface. "Hello? Anyone here?" He asked as he waited for the owner to reveal themselves.

Before Setsuko was the finest weapon she had crafted since her own rapier. It's design even looked a bit terrifying, but it wasn't really her style. Well, Rebekah, you've got yourself a nice rapier. Setsuko thought as she gestured her menu open, sending a PM to her customer.

Item Name: Wicked Rapier

Item Type: One-Handed Rapier

Item Effect: +1DMG, +1ACC (BD)

Description: Both swift and powerful, the <> is more potent than a normal rapier, and easy to handle, allowing for accurate thrusts.

Not long after Setsuko had gone upstairs to store the rapier she just made, she heard a voice calling to her from down below. Another customer? Seem to be getting a lot more, recently. Perhaps it was because she was now in a guild; she didn't know. Regardless, when she found herself stepping down the steps and stepping in front of the counter, she did her best to treat him with all the respect her little heart had. "What can I do for you?" She asked the man, standing directly across from him.

She had gotten the message to arrive back at The Frozen Blacksmith, as she went to go pick up her new weapon. She was happy to receive it, as the wait was not too long. She looked up at Setsuko, and handed her col, as she waited for her to give her new weapon. Rebekah would enjoy this new weapon, as it will help her out with some of her accuracy issues with her normal weapon.

(2,165 - 750 = 1,415 Col)

Angel saw the owner descend from the stairs and greet him. He put on his trademark grin and looked around. "Hello Miss. I was wondering if you could make me a custom sword. You've already got some lovely weapons but I need something a with a little more, bite to it." He said as he quickly filled out the order form and handed it to her. After passing it to her, he looked directly into her eyes. "Think you can help me out?"

Order Form

Item Name:Archangel

Item Type: One Handed Longsword

Item Effect: + 3 Damage

Description:A blade rumored to be forged from heaven itself, the Archangel is a sharp blade meant to cut down evil. It is unnaturally heavy given it's size. The blade is pure white, while the handle is more of a dark gray. Inscribed in the handle is a small pair of wings with a halo over it.

Order Form

Item Name:Archangel

Item Type: One Handed Longsword

Item Effect: + 3 Damage

Description:A blade rumored to be forged from heaven itself, the Archangel is a sharp blade meant to cut down evil. It is unnaturally heavy given it's size. The blade is pure white, while the handle is more of a dark gray. Inscribed in the handle is a small pair of wings with a halo over it.

Setsuko eyed the order form up and down a few times, before looking back up to her customer. "I could. Can you pay me in materials?" She asked, knowing she had but one ingot left in her inventory. "If so, I'll get it done. Currently, I have one customer ahead of you, though." Having just recently created a rare weapon for Rebekah, Setsuko was unsure if she could pull it off two more times.

• 1 month later...