[PP FL2 Earning a living quest With Cindel] Complete

Dusk was coming and he was headed to a popular mine that always had ore. He was waiting on Cindel this evening as the Moon began to shine on him with his red armor. The best way to protect someone ? Make em a sword or a piece of armor. He had been thinking about Cindel since they were..together. In fact it brought him happiness.

His eyes seemed distant and almost vacant as his thoughts progressed further deep into seeing the world in his mind. He knew that the woman was a beauty. He knew a lot about her. But he wanted to know about how she felt. Now is not the time he thought. He would ask her later in the evening.

His eyes glanced around slowly awaiting for her arrival. " Hope she got my message. ."

Cindel yawned as she approached the spot near the mines where Klein was supposed to meet her. *Gotta stop doing that, you don't need to yawn! Its not a real body!* But she did it from habit or instinct anyway. She hadn't gone adventuring at night before. There was a calming ambiance to it. Looking closer she saw Klein in the distance, he seemed lost in some kind of contemplation. *wonder what he's thinking about, bet it has something to do with pizza.* She snuck up on him "HEY CAPTAIN!"

He whipped around and his face lost all blood staring at her "Jesus!!"He placed his hand on her shoulder. A blink was given as a smile spread across his face." It's too early to kill me yet.." He winked as he extended his hand." Shall we be off miss ? " He was being like a gentleman except they were going into the mines ." Our first date.. to the mines! " He grinned looking at her." I hope you enjoy it."

"Hmm... Jesus." she pondered. "I've been called many things before, but the supposed son of god is a new one for me. S'pose I am divine and all." she grinned. She glanced down to Klein's extended hand then punched him in the shoulder. "Woah there Captain! We're going in to a dark scary mine most likely filled with monsters that want to kill us. We might need our hands, for you know for SWORDS and stuff. How about we save that for the walk back?" she said with a smirk but then genuinely smiled.

"Lead the way mon capitaine!"

He laughed as she hit him in the shoulder. It was comforting that he was going to be with her. It was good to depend on her as his back up. He started walking with her. " I'll build us some armor. Special armor for the both of us. You okay with that ?"He grinned at her." I hear that at night special ore is easily found. It's a rumor but it's good to try and spend the evening with you."

"Special Ore huh?" she wondered if that was true or if Klein was just trying to impress her. She walked with him as they approached the mine. "Smith seems like a good profession, lots of useful gear you can make... I went with performer, not sure how great it is but I never really liked tradeskills. It seemed the most fun." She shrugged. "I know stupid, this isn't a game anymore. I should just be thinking about my survival. Too late now I guess." she added with a sigh then tried to peer inside the mine entrance ahead. "I bet there's Rock Elemental's in there. Yup. If I was a rock elemental, that's where I'd be!" Cindel nodded.

The air was crisp as they stood at the gaping hole into the mountain. For some reason, the cave was lightly glowing from some sort of small bug blinking bright enough to light up the ground path." That's cool. If there is, I wanna kill it for materials."Old mining materials were left behind at the entrance. Hand picked up pick ax and off they went.

Klein examined the structure as he spoke." I hope lady luck is on my side."No elemental rocks yet since they hadn't gone deep yet. Pick raised in the air and he started wailing the wall. Clink.

'CLINK' 'CLINK' 'CLINK' - Cindel listened as Klein picked away at their rocky surroundings. "Hey, how do you even know that's a wall. It could be a sleeping rock elemental!! And right now you're chipping away at his butt!" She considered looking for another pick to help him, but decided that probably wasn't her style. She placed a hand on the hilt of her rapier, "I'll stand guard over here.' she declared as an excuse not to get dirty.

Clink....Clink....clink.... He chipped away as much as he could ignoring her statement." If it is.. we'll kill it. "He couldn't understand why he was sweating in a virtual game. " So.. do...you.. prefer... pizza or....pasta?" He heaved the pick several more times before he would examine the rocks. " I wanted to..get to know who I'm dating a bit more so I can take her out to places.

"I like both actually, though depends on the pasta or the pizza I guess. There's this one--" The ground suddenly shook beneath her feet, stopping her mid sentence "What the..."

The stones in front of Klein suddenly came to life!

angry_rock_ele.png

Cindel rolled her eyes and sighed. "I told you!"

----------------------------

Cindel: 15/15

Klein: 15/15

Angry Rock Elemental: 9/9

.....The gods must hate him every time he tries to talk to her. [Really..She does]" Oh come on....Really?He said as he drew his sword. Blade dipped to the side and since he was closest, he swung at the golem. Blade missed and caught nothing but air. He frowned as he got kicked in the chest.

Air was knocked out of him as he was sent into the other side of the tunnel. A groan was heard as he grabbed the area that was struck" Ouch..."

Klein 14/15

Cindel 15/15

Rocky 9/9

Cindel drew her rapier then ducked out of the way as Klein's helpless form flew past her head. *There he goes with his aerial acrobatics again* She turned to the Elemental and charged.

Rock Elemental (use Loot Dice / 2) **Miss**

**Rolling Combat**

rapier_simple_miss.png

BD: 1 **MISS**

The floor of the mine was uneven and rocky. Cindel lost her footing and nearly fell down in a tumble. She recovered but also lost the opportunity for her attack. However that little slip up may have saved her from being hit by one of the massive stone arms that tried to pummel her into the ground!

Cindel: 15/15

Klein: 14/15

He dusted himself off. He gazed upon her features and then back at the damn rock. He was seriously trying to find materials! He raised his blade and frowned. Blade seared at the stone golem. He was angry. He was angry because he just wanted a little bit of peace and quiet.

The golem caught his blade and pushed him to the ground face first and dragged him into the wall. He felt jagged rocks cross his face and he winced.

Klein 13/15

Cindel 15/15

Rocky 9 / 9

Cindel cringed as she watched the Elemental pummel Klein in to the ground. *Ouch this thing is pretty tough.* She checked his Health in her group HUD. He was still alright. *Its going to pay for that!* NYEAAAAAAAAH!! she lunged at the Elemental for a second time.

Rock Elemental (LD /2) **Hit** 1 DMG

**Rolling Combat**

rapier_simple_miss.png

BD: 5 **MISS**

Cindel struck the elemental with her blade but failed to penetrate its armor. *Oh crap* she thought just as the massive rock arm back handed her. Cindel was knocked off her feet and crashed against the mine wall at the opposite side. "Oonph!"

Cindel: 14/15

Klein: 13/15

Now that..that angered him. Seeing her get hurt by that golem was a bit of a game changer. His eyes darkened as he ran forward with his blade. The glowing little bugs seemed to be attracted to the golem lightening him up like a tree. [why am i not shocked] Blade wizzed by its the golem and clink. He hit it but not nearly enough force.

He was thrown back with one hand of the stone beast and he felt it impale his chest a bit. This was bad. They couldn't even hit the damn thing at this rate. " Had to be a golem ...."

Despite him muttering, it was a chance to fight with her. He simply didn't care where they were. It was a chance to be at least together right ?

Klein 12/ 15

Cindel 14/ 15

Rocky 9 / 9

Cindel got up and shook herself off. She regained her focus and advanced, this time trying to stay out of the elemental's reach. She cringed when she saw Klein suffer another blow. *don't try and be a hero dummy* Playing more defensive she took a quick jab at the elemental but it was easily deflected.

Rock Elemental (LD/2) 7 **HIT** 1DMG

**Rolling Combat**

rapier_simple_miss.png

BD: 2 **MISS**

The elemental grazed her as she pulled back inflicting minor damage to her arm. "Grrrr... This thing is annoying!" she grumbled to Klein in frustration.

Cindel: 13/15

Klein: 12/15

Frustration was mounting at a very fast pace. The long drawn battle was becoming a bit tedious to him as he ran forward. Blade dipped to the side and he focused as he got into range of close combat. He swung wide right as hard as he could.

The blade connected with a terrible clink. A sudden glow started to begin as the red blade started to sap the energy of rock golem siphoning it's health to replenish his own. Large rocks began falling off of the monster as he pushed and pushed til the blade came out the other side.

As he finished, he ripped the blade out and jumped backwards." That was insane!." The blade stopped glowing and he tipped his blade to the ground waiting to strike again.

BD 9 Critical 2 +1+2 hp drain +1 OHCS=6 dmg

Klein 14/ 15

Cindel 14 / 15

Rocky 3/9

"Woah... cool sword!" Cindel exclaimed then bounced forth and made an attack of her own. The elemental was still staggering from Klein's blow. But the dust and debris made it hard to get close. Still, the mob seemed distracted so she continued her attack. That was a mistake.

The elemental snapped back to action at the last second, batting Cindel across the shaft with a swipe of its massive stone arm. With all the dust she didn't even see it coming.

Cindel let out a sharp yelp before her body went ricocheting off the roof of the mine shaft! Afterwards she fell, tumbling further backwards in a roll. Maybe she was still disoriented from the blow, but she remained on the ground, just laying there.

Cindel : Miss

Rock Elemental : Crit : 3 dmg

cindelcrit.png

-----------------------------

Cindel: 10/15

Klein: 14/15

Angry Rock Elemental: 3/9

Watching get thrown around like a rag doll wasn't the best thing to see. Frown formed on his features as he ran towards the golem once more. Eyes honed in on his target and he prayed swinging hard left at the golem hoping for its complete destruction. Today was unlucky for the duo as he crashed backwards into the wall. Not as bad as her but none the less it still hurt. " You okay?"

Klein 13/ 15

Cindel 10/ 15

Rocky 3 / 9

The elemental seemed intent on finishing the job. After dispatching Klein from its path, an action that seemed rather effortless, the Elemental came straight for Cindel.

"Ugh" her head was spinning. *they do these disorientation effects way too well* She turned upon hearing Klein's voice. A good thing too or she would have been completely trampled by the monster. Cindel rolled to the side, avoiding the massive blow that could have seriously hurt her. Though still got caught some of the debris it created when stone hit stone. Her heart began to race, or she had the sensation it was. Panic was starting to set in. She had missed every attack and been tossed around like a Toy. Klein wasn't faring much better. What was this thing? *Ok this one isn't like the boars or the wisp's. Its smarter....stronger... gotta focus. Take it seriously. You don't really want to die to a big rock...*

Cindel : **MISS**

Rock Elemental : **HIT* 1 DMG

-----------------------------

Cindel: 9/15

Klein: 13/15

Angry Rock Elemental: 3/9