[PP-F1] Baggage [COMPLETE]

Jester checked the monsters for loot, picking up the Col that they had dropped. When he looked for the girl, he saw that she had already began to walk on without him. He couldn't have that, now, could he? Hastily put his dagger away, jogging to catch up with the girl. "Hey, hey, wait up! You're forgetting your good old friend Jester, back here!" Chuckling to himself as he pulled up next to her, he spoke again. "Woah there, you almost forget me back there! You walked away like you were trying to leave me behind or something, haha!"

As much as Setsuko hated to confess it, Jester was slowly prying himself further and further under her skin. He pulled up next to her, still following her, and continued speaking as if they were friends. What the hell happened to this guy to make him such a psycho? She couldn't comprehend it, though she couldn't help but assume that he must have dealt with some sort of emotional trauma irl. Not many people were just naturally born crazy.

"So, why are you still following me?" Setsuko asked, genuinely curious as to what he saw in her.

After a few moments, the girl spoke again. For once, it wasn't extremely negative towards him. Only slightly negative. "Does one need a reason to hang around someone? Perhaps I've just been lonely, looking for a friend! Or maybe I just find you so fun! Hahaha!" As he said this, he walked in front of her, turning to face her, strolling backwards. As he faced her he gave her a toothy grin, hoping she would flip.

Annoyed by Jester's walking in front of her, Setsuko was tempted to finally start a fight with him. No, that's probably exactly what he wants. That idiotic grin gives it away. The teenager shook her head. "I haven't done anything you've wanted as of yet. There's no way in hell you consider me fun."

It was only seconds of walking later that the exit to the cave system she had found herself stranded within appeared. From where she stood, the light looked excessively bright, like it was a cliched entrance to heaven. To her, knowing that Jester wouldn't be able to follow her was enough. "Well, I suppose I must go. Thank you for helping me out." There was evident sarcasm in her voice, but at this point, she didn't refrain from sounding like a total ass; she was free.

"Well, it'd be wrong to say you weren't fun! I mean, I did get to fight those Skeletons, thanks to you, hahaha!" After speaking, he then gives her a short bow, grinning at her as he does this. "Either way, you are quite welcome for the help! Hahah!" Finishing his bow, he began to walk away from her, a large grin on her face. One last time, he turns, speaking out to her. "We'll have to do this again sometime, okay, girlie? Hahaha!" He, of course, sent her a friend request after saying this, slowly making his way back towards the town of beginnings.

[OOC ~ Feel free to end it after this.]

As soon as the screen popped up in front of her, Setsuko's finger hit the 'X', signifying no. I'd rather not have you know my every movement. Before Jester could react to her denial, she started walking in the direction opposite him, towards Starting City. Not even going to take the chance to let you follow me around. Hope I never see you again, creep. She closed her eyes and sighed. Today had been relatively eventful, but not in a good way. Regardless, she had a feeling she'd be seeing Jester around again; a thought she dreaded.