[PP F1] Random encounters (echo and neloe)

Neloe was walking in the starting city being her normal self.''I wonder what cake taste like i forgot what it taste like i don't remember what it taste like i really wanna cake'' She rambled on about to herself considering the part of the city she was in was really empty.''Wait am i even talking to someone?Nope.'' She keeps rambling to herself about cake until she finds a bench and hums a song.''Hmm, I should probably train, cause I'll never know the taste of cake again if I don't train.'' She shrugged getting up and bumping into a person.''Sorry stranger.'' She said laughing awkwardly.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my way back from the desert, some girl bumped into me. "Erm. No problem. I didn't see you there." I said, as I pat the player on the head. "Are you rushing to get somewhere?" I asked, curious about where she might be going. I shook my head and offer my hand to shake, "I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Echo. What's your name?" I greet the player with a friendly tone. My first impression of this player: a klutz, but everyone has those moments. Her first impression of me could be the same who knows. I shrugged it off, and awaited for her response.

''I'm Neloe.'' She responded.''And I was just about to go train so i can-'' She cut herself off before she started talking about cake.''I've kinda just been in the city for so long i thought i may try to go see the monsters outside this city,cause the only monsters here are Pkers and i'm not training off real people.'' She said crossing her arms.

"Nice to meet you, Neloe." I said, with a genuine smile. Neloe was about to finish her sentence but cut herself off. I tilt my head a little, but shrugged it off. "Train.. I see. I think there are a total of two common monsters that spawn on this floor." I said, tapping my chin. I squint my eyes over to the exit of the Town of Beginnings. "There are Frenzy Boars and Dire Wolves waiting to be slain. You should be fine." I said grinning.

I pick at my cheek for a moment, and shrugged. "I guess so. I'm not doing anything now." I said, as I went towards the exit. I materialize Fury's Echo and went out towards the grassy fields. Neloe seems excited to train, but I guess if you're stuck here mine as well train to become strong. I went over the fields and got the attention of three Frenzy Boars. I gave the Frenzy Boars a smirk, "Let's Rock!" I said, as I dash towards the first Frenzy Boar. Just from a normal swing, I took out the Frenzy Boar with one swing, shattering it into polygons.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Neloe [7/7 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Neloe smirked.''Yeah!'' She fist pumped the air and unsheathed her Curved sword.She ran towards a different boar.She swung her sword at it as it tried to move out of the way she somehow managed to scratch its snout doing no damage at all.

Neloe 9/9

Echo 41/41

Boar 5/5

Boar5/5

Neloe attempted to attack the Frenzy Boar, but missed. I shook my head and lunge towards the second Frenzy Boar. As my sword pierce the Frenzy Boar, it stood there before shattering into polygons. I let out a soft chuckle before leaping back to safety.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Neloe [7/7 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

[OOC]

(Oh i looked at the wrong die i guess XD) Neloe sighed.''She ran up to the last Boar hoping to atleast kill one thing or atleast damage something.As she got close to it she tripped on her foot and fell over. ''Ughh, why can't i even hit a boar once.'' She mumbled.

Neloe 9/9

Echo 41/41

Frenzy boar 5/5

Again, Neloe attempts to attack the last Frenzy Boar. It evaded her attack and attempted to attack her. I slid right in front of the Frenzy Boar and stopped it in its tracks. I kick the Frenzy Boar back and leap back a bit. I had to prevent it front attacking Neloe.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Neloe [7/7 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

I attempted to attack the Frenzy Boar after Neloe successfully attacked the monster. I slid towards the side of it, but failed to damage the Frenzy Boar. I leap back towards Neloe and felt the frustration rush to me.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Neloe [7/7 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [2/5 HP]

Neloe saw Echo come back and she ran towards the boar holding her sword slightly behind her.''Well these boars are being pains for me today.'' She said sighing.The boar saw her coming and moved to the side and snorted in victory as she ran past it, as she tried to stop herself she fell and landed on her face.''I hate this boar.'' She grumbled as she got up glaring at the boar the whole time.She walked back to where echo was.

Neloe made her way back to me, and I tighten the grip around my sword. Before I knew it, my sword missed the Frenzy Boar entirely. I had a shock expression on my face, but I had to keep calm. Frustrating over a low level monster just means I'm a hot-head. I let out a sigh, and glare towards the Frenzy Boar. "Switch!" I shout at Neloe, as I leap behind her.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Neloe [7/7 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [2/5 HP]

Neloe looked at the Frenzy boar, and before she knew it she was hearing Echo say Switch.She ran towards the Frenzy boar and glared.If i miss this i'm gonna be so mad.She thought before swinging her sword.She managed to scratch the Boar,causing it to shatter into dozens of Shiny glass-like rhombuses.''Yahoo!Finally!'' She yelled and fist pumped the air.

Neloe 7/7

Echo 41/41

Frenzy boar 0/5 [dead]

I smile at Neloe, as I approach to what was left of the Frenzy Boar. I toss her an Uncommon Item. "That belongs to you." I said, as I de-materialize Fury's Echo. I fall to the fields, and smile towards the sky. "That was a long battle for just the first floor." I said, as I let out a sigh.

[OOC]

Neloe smiles and sheathes her curved sword.She stared at the uncommon item, neat!''Cool, I think this is actually my first item i've achieved on here.'' She said smiling.''And yes that was a long battle, if thats whats to come then i'm looking forward to it.'' She laughed.

[so i could like have it be a katana?]

Neloe smiles and sheathes her curved sword.She stared at the uncommon item, neat!''Cool, I think this is actually my first item i've achieved on here.'' She said smiling.''And yes that was a long battle, if thats whats to come then i'm looking forward to it.'' She laughed.

[so i could like have it be a katana?]

I flash a grin towards Neloe, "There will be more items in the future. As long as you train harder." I said to her. I took a look around the field to see more Frenzy Boars and Dire Wolves spawning. "Looks like there are more spawning now." I said, as I stood up. I gave her two options and they were: "Do you want to fight some more, or head someplace else?" I said, getting ready to do one of the other.

[OOC]