[PP F1] Random encounters (echo and neloe)

This time attracting three Frenzy Boars and two Dire Wolves. As long as this is the first floor, I won't let Neloe die. I re-materialize Fury's Echo and dash towards one of the three Frenzy Boars. I attempt to slash the boar, but it move to the side. It evade the attack, but failed to counter.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Neloe [15/15 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neloe stared at all the animals Echo got to come over.''Wow that's a lot,looks like they like you Echo.'' She said laughing.She looked at all the animals and chose to go after a Dire wolf.She ran towards it and it quickly moved to the side before she could try to hit it.

Neloe 15/15

Echo 41/41

Frenzy boar 5/5

Frenzy boar 5/5

Frenzy boar 5/5

Dire wolf 5/5

Dire wolf 5/5

Still not giving up, I took off towards the Frenzy Boar. "Execute, ECHO!" I shout, as my sword starts to glow bright white. It was like as if it started to glow on command. I grin as I pass through the Frenzy Boar with such ease. The moment the Frenzy Boar shatters I grin to myself, as I place my sword over my shoulder.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Neloe [15/15 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

''No fair.'' She laughs.She finishes laughing and stares at the other Dire wolf.''Hope i hit it this time.'' She said as she starting running towards the Dire wolf.The dire wolf steps to the side as Neloe missing by barely inches.''Aw, oh well.'' She shrugged.

Neloe 15/15

Echo 41/41

Frenzy boar 5/5

Frenzy boar 5/5

Dire wolf 5/5

Dire wolf 5/5

I attempt to attack after Neloe, but tripped over the Frenzy Boar. I brought my sword back, and leap back towards Neloe. "Y--You didn't see anything." I said, as I pick my cheek nervously. I place my sword over my shoulder blocking Neloe's view from seeing my face.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Neloe [15/15 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Neloe chuckled.''It fine,I do that all the times,and way more often then you do.'' She said smiling at him.''Time for me to attack.'' She said while smirking.She ran towards the Dire wolf and managed to hit it this time making it fly backwards, but it landed on its feet.''Yes!I hit something!'' She yelled.

Neloe 15/15

Echo 41/41

Frenzy boar 5/5

Frenzy boar 5/5

Dire wolf 2/5

Dire wolf 5/5

Neloe managed to scratch the Dire Wolf, but I still had to pick up the pace. I drew my sword, and dash towards the Frenzy Boar once again. I dash side to side, finally in front of the Frenzy Boar. At first, the Frenzy Boar step backed a few. I started to quickly slash the Frenzy Boar and stopped as I heard it screech. Killing another one. "This is pretty easy." I said, as I dash back to Neloe.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Neloe [15/15 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

''Yup,well at least for you.'' She said smiling.She stared at the Dire wolf she had yet to injure and ran towards that one.She got near its face before it could event react and brought down her sword on top of its shoulders making it fall.She ran back.''Switch.'' She said waiting for him to attack before she would attack again.

Neloe 15/15

Echo 41/41

Frenzy boar 5/5

Dire wolf 2/5

Dire wolf 2/5

Spinning my blade in a circular motion, I slowly head towards the Frenzy Boar. It starts to snort at me and charge towards me. I leap back a bit and attempted to slash at it, but I missed. I dash back to Neloe, covering my face from the miss. "Tch.. It's your turn, Neloe." I said, as I took a seat on the floor.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Neloe [15/15 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Neloe ran straight towards a Dire wolf.She jumped over it attempting to slash at its back but barely left a scratch causing no Health to go down for it.''Awwh man.'' She sighed.She jumped over the wolf again and ran back.

Neloe 15/15

Echo 41/41

Frenzy boar 5/5

Dire wolf 2/5

Dire wolf 2/5

The Frenzy Boar attempted to attack me, but I evade its attack. The boar walked back to its group, and I faced the Dire Wolf. "One Frenzy Boar and two Dire Wolves." I said, as I draw Fury's Echo close to me and dashed towards the Dire Wolf. I missed my attack against the Dire Wolf and I stood my ground.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Neloe [15/15 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Neloe ran towards a Dire wolf.''You go get your Frenzy Boar before you go after the wolves.'' Neloe said.The wolf dodged her attack and growled at both of the players.''Well why cant it let it be hit already.'' She said sighing.

Neloe 15/15

Echo 41/41

Frenzy boar 5/5

Dire wolf 2/5

Dire wolf 2/5

Spinning my blade in a circular motion, I slowly head towards the Frenzy Boar. It starts to snort at me and charge towards me. I leap back a bit and attempted to slash at it, but I missed. I dash back to Neloe, covering my face from the miss. "Tch.. It's your turn, Neloe." I said, as I took a seat on the floor.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Neloe [15/15 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Neloe smirked at Echo.''Just think of it this way, i'm clumsier than you.'' She told him.She ran towards the Dire wolf and stabbed the Dire wolf.She smirked as the wolf shattered into glass like shards.

Neloe 15/15

Echo 41/41

Frenzy boar 5/5

Dire wolf DEAD

Dire wolf 2/5

I quickly leap back into action and dash towards the Frenzy Boar. I brought my blade towards the Frenzy Boar and brought it down quick. I ended the life of another Frenzy Boar, making me feel a little more brighten up. "Thank you for the compliment. I think." I said, with a confused tone.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Neloe [15/15 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

I dash towards the Dire Wolf after Neloe, but I missed completely. I fell onto the grasslands and scramble to my feet almost immediately. I started to get frustrated once again, but I had to keep my cool.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Neloe [15/15 HP]

Enemy

» Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

''Okay i'll handle it.'' She stated.She dashed towards the wolf running around it to the side.She left a deep cut as she ran past it causing it to shatter into glass-like shards.''Guess i was the one who got the last hit.'' She said.

Neloe 15/15

Echo 41/41

Dire wolf DEAD