Timeline of SAO-RPG

With all the new people, such as me, and the more veteran players, most people think its weird how there is a difference in the levels of the two, but in reality, it really isn't. First of all, we are still on floor 9. That's point 1. Ok, remember the episode which introduced the Moonlit Black Cats? The floor in the era that was the highest floor unlocked was probably around the forties and thirties(Lets put it at 40 just for simplicity reasons). Most likely, the front-liners were pretty high-leveled, like levels 30-50. The majority of the players were at level 20, like Sachi and the rest of the guild (excluding Kirito). If majority of players are level 20 when floor 40 was the highest level unlocked, then that means it makes sense for majority of the "new" players right now are around level 4-15 when floor 9 is the highest level unlocked. To make it even simpler, here is a chart.

*Level 20 for Floor 40

*Level 10 for Floor 20

*Level 5 for Floor 10

I halfed both the floors and the levels. Although, barely anybody is level 5, its still a pretty close estimate. So, the timeline of SAO-RPG fits very well in reality.

Erron, you're making me blush. And I personally always thought of SAO RPG as kind of a "Alternate SAO". I mean, if we were trying to be as close to canon as possible, then having two immensely powerful players would mean the game would be over in half the time of canon. Now, I may be canon. (Look under Sinon's name in episode 4 of GGO) but SAO RPG is still mostly fictional characters. Ergo, it should more than likely have a fictional progress in SAO as well.