[PP-F1/3] Skinning of the Beasts (5iou5, Vandal, Shark)

It was a beautiful day on the 8th floor. I was walking around the central town when I had a sudden urge to check out the first floor tailor shop and see what they had to offer. I thought about someone who would be good to join me and bond with, and Vandal popped up in my head. I sent him a message on where to meet me on the first floor. I then left the 8th floor and ventured to the Horunka Village found on the first floor. Once I got to the first floor I made my way to the Village and found the Tailor Shop owned by Five's.

Hello there, I am looking for some nice clothes that come in a stylish blue. Do you happen to have any or make some? I asked him as I looked around the shop for something close to what I was looking for.

Standing several inches taller than Shark, and being a great deal more muscular, Vandal pretty much dwarfed the Guild Leader. Thanks to his his rather surly expression and intimating demeanor, he wasn't used to being asked to go on fetch quests with new friends. He likely would have told them to shove their request anyway. But with Shark having asked him to come alone, and nothing to do around his own shop, Vandal found himself being taken along for the adventure. Meeting up with Shark on Horunka village, Vandal gave him a curt nod of greeting, before following him to the shop of his friend.

As Five is in his workshop polishing off the items he has for sale. He starts hearing some floorboards squeak Five immediately gets up and walked into the main display room He Then Notices 2 people, one of which was at the counter. He had blue hair and most of his armor was blue as well. "Greetings, How May I help you" Five said as He starts wiping the dust off top of the display with A rag The blue haired player then Proceeded to Say."Hello there, I am looking for some nice clothes that come in a stylish blue. Do you happen to have any or make some?" Five quickly Looks in the display table and back in his workroom. "Sorry sir, I don't have any solid blue items for sale. But I could Make some Equipment If you wish." Five then quickly ran to his material room to check how much he had. "Unfortunately, though, I'm starting to get low on materials" Five Said as he Quickly Close the door and got back behind the Display table "Are y'all Needing anything in particular?, By the way, the name is 5iou5 But everyone calls me Five." Even though it is polite to introduce yourself, You don't have to In SAO. All you have to do is look at the person's HP bar which displays the name Of that player

The man introduced himself as 5iou5 but said to just call him Five's. Well hello there Five's. I am Shark, Leader of the Knights of Christ Guild. I am just looking for some good quality equipment that is more casual attire but still has that good protective cushion incase people try to attack me. I'm trying to keep everything based on my guild colors of Blue and White. I said to Five's. He then informed me that he is running low on materials and needs to make a run for more. Well, I would be happy to help you out since it would be materials for my craft. I'm sure Vandal wouldn't mind joining. He is currently my guilds strongest player. I said as I looked at Vandal.

Five Immediately opened his inventory To make sure he had good gear on "let's see Bracer and sword that seems about right." He said. After closing the menu He then proceeds to walk around the display and towards the door "One of you too will have to lead the way Because I have a terrible sensee of direction. I've only been to places town of beginning and this village" he sighed in despair, realizing he's only been To 2 different places "So Who would like to lead the way" Five Turned around and put his hands behind his head As he begins to stretch Then Lowering his right hand to send a party invite to both of them "There You go getting the material should be easy With the 3 of us." He chuckled little as he Said that

I was going through my inventory and equipping whatever seemed necessary at the time. I then received a party invite from 5iou5. I pressed the accept button as he said that one of us should lead the way. I turned to Five's Well Fives, any specific type of material that you are looking for? Where can it be found? I asked as I thought to who would be better to lead the party.

I haven't seen Vandal perform outside of a boss battle so maybe this would be a good time for me to test him. I said to myself as I slowly turned and looked right at vandal. Well Vandal, I think this would your time to prove me what you can really do outside of raids. I said with a smile on my face.