Sonic or Mario?

Who did you support in the great Sega vs Nintendo era? Did you have a Super Nintendo, or a Sega Genesis? An N64, or a Dreamcast? Overall, who's games did you enjoy more growing up?

First game I ever played when I was a kid was Sonic Adventure on dreamcast so I like sonic more then Mario. I'm a sega fan, but they aren't really a thing now considering sonic is all over Nintendo things and such. But I do love Mario/Nintendo games to lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Who did you support in the great Sega vs Nintendo era? Did you have a Super Nintendo, or a Sega Genesis? An N64, or a Dreamcast? Overall, who's games did you enjoy more growing up?

Sega's Super Monkey Ball is OK, but I have always loved Nintendo for pokemon and Zelda. Nobody beats The DS, gameboy, or the Wii!

• 7 months later...

I generally prefer Sonic, myself. I find it a lot more varied than Mario is, considering Mario games (mostly) follow a set formula and mix things up a little each time by implementing new hazards, gameplay mechanics and power-ups. Sonic on the other hand has a more loose formula. It changes things up a lot occasionally. Like Sonic Heroes. Sonic and the Secret Rings. Sonic and the Black Knight, The Boost Trilogy, Sonic Lost World, and finally Sonic Boom (Which is not as bad as people believe it is. IT'S NOT AS BAD AS '06, DANG IT!).

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...