[ SP - F1 ] - Earning A Living [Q]

" Link Start! " was the last word that I said. Before entering this well-known Reality. Creating a character, I thought at first, that I would Log Off after creating this character. Unlike a real reality would be, I can feel my character is weak enough to be beaten by bad guys. But, I promised myself to logged off before. Well, I guess I should log off now. " Where is the log off button?! Where is it?! "

I thought I heard someone.....But I don't care, It's better to don't stick your nose in people's problems, that's what my father used to say, when I was a child. I slide my finger downwards, opening the Menu layer. I searched for the Log Off button, that was currently missing(?). I'm not that surprised or anything, So I go around the city, wandering the places.

This Starting City is really huge, And the graphic was really amazing, but that would be obvious, because this is a Virtual Reality. Since this is a huge and big city, I am currently motivated take a Profession. So that I can blend well in this city, I need to take a Quest, I guess. I slide my fingers downwards, Opening the Menu layer. I tap the " Quest ", And from all quest, Earning A Living has take my interest. In Order to blend, I believe " Performer " would be the best Option, since this is action and has a sprinkle of Fantasy game, Being a Performer could be the best option.

I tapped the Earning A Living Quest, And there's a Popup display which has a message, " Would you like to accept this Quest? " . That was the real Objective here, So why do I need to decline ? And so, I tapped the " Yes " button, And I continue to explore this huge and amazing city alone. But, I was looking to find someone with a certain skills that can teach me.

Performing, Is not an easy task to handle. I believe that Performing would be less thinking and more practicing. But, I need to develop my voice's quality. To do that, I need to practice. And so, I looked for a secretive place that I believe can help me develop my voice. Confused, I walked into a shop without knowing and I accidentally dropped an apple that is in a small stall. And I can see an old lady, trying to cleaning up my mistake. I feel guilty for being too careless. I should help that old lady. " Oba-san, I'm at fault here, Let me clean these apples. "

I said " Forgive me, Oba-san, Please let me help. " and the Old lady smiled at me and give me an empty basket, it should help me with these Apples. And so, I took these Apples in front of me and place it in the empty basket that was not Empty anymore. These apples are dirty, It's better to wash them in a River. " Oba-san, These Apples are dirty. I will wash them in a River somewhere. " I stand, Give the Old Lady a smile and rushed off to find a River somewhere in this big city. My opinion is to go to a Forest, or a Field. Because they are commonly the best place that a River will took in.

After a while, I found myself in a middle of Field, with vicious-looking creatures sleeping. Calmly faced, I walk to a Forest that was set somewhere around this Field. I looked for the Forest, and I finally found it! It was behind me all along, I didn't notice. But I am really weird, How can I not notice something that was really easy to be spotted? I guess I need to give more Attention.

I rushed off to the Forest, that was incredibly peaceful and really clement. I took a few minutes of resting, and I stand once again, to search for the River. But honestly, I feel really comfortable here, in this forest. I guess I should came again, sometimes. And while I was happily talking to myself, I tripped on a rock and fall in a Water. Both my clothes and the Apples are wet, It's really unusual that I am clumsy today.

" I found the River. Time to clean these Apples. I guess.... " . I stand and I sat in a big rock, and took some Apples and clean them with the water, dipping the apples into the river and clean it with it's water. And it seems, I finished cleaning up those Apples. And also, I rushed off to the Old Lady. As if I were in a Race, I run as fast as I could without meaning to do it at all. It's instincts, I guess.

And I finally arrived, without a single apple falling. And I give the apples to that old lady. She smiled back at me, and she said to me, as if trying to compliment me. " Nee, Young lady, I've been wondering about how beautiful your voice. You should be able to became a Singer, in this world. If you practice more, and develop that voice of yours, I really am sure that you can be a famous performer too. should I lend an empty room in my house for you to practicing and rest? "

" I'm also confident that I'm able to perform, but you shouldn't lend an empty room just because I cleaned up an Apple...." Believe it or not, I'm really confident that My voice is qualified to be a performer. But, Is it normal that someone lend me a house just to practice? It's unusual, obviously but it's a really rare chance. Maybe I should took it.....? After thinking awhile, I accept the offer that she gave to me and smiled.

And then, The old lady took me into an empty room that she offered to me, and she also gives me some of the Apples I cleaned before. I took a bite.......And it was delicious enough to make me smile. I felt really happy and eat the apple much more. When I look at the room, it was really empty......I need to find a mirror to see my appearance, so, I rushed off and look for a mirror.

" I've searched almost everywhere, and yet I can't found a Mirror. Maybe I should go to a store..." I entered a shop in front of me, that was selling great household appliance. I looked around, analyzing the Items, looking the one that match my idea. And then, I found a perfect match. It has only different designs, but The size is almost perfect. And so, I took one of them and bought it to cashier. I said, " I would like to Trade this with something that I have, please. "

The cashier nodded and stand, to see what I have in hand. I took my pendant, that my mother gave me, long ago. And I gave my pendant to the cashier, and the Mirror I've bought was in my menu now. I rushed off to the room, and summoned the Mirror I've bought. And place it in front of me. But, Before I start to practice dancing and singing, I should stretch my body so that my body will not be stiff like beforehand.

" 1, 2, 3 ,4 Let's dance! Let's dance! 1, 2, 3, 4 Let's dance! Let's dance!" When I looking my performance in the mirror, I love that my movement was very organized and not cluttered, even though I exercise alone. I feel like I want to say " Thank you" thousand times to the old lady, she really helped me a lot. But, what am I doing now? I'm practicing, so that I can perform. Inside my thoughts, It's really confusing...But I managed to look calm. Anyway, about my movements, I think it's really pretty.

After practicing dancing, I'll go and practice singing. Two times the dance and sing a day, It's good, I guess. I danced all my might, after that, I took a few minutes of rest,Thinking about my voice. Hmm, My dancing should be good enough, but.....about my voice.....I'm not sure. What should I do? Do I scream all my might and make oba-san mad at me? Sheesh, I am really troublesome. What my parents told me is right, I really am troublesome. But, If it's not for my troublesome self, I'm not here right now. " Baka-Bakashi."

OOC - (( Baka-Bakashi.......It's how my character express herself if she is confused or angry. According to some Anime, Baka-Bakashi means " It's because you are a fool/idiot "....I guess. ))

" Maybe I should get fresh Air? Or go practicing my voice in the woods? " I speak to myself, as I stand and leave. Calmly, I walked all the way to the forest, The place where I cleaned my Apples. I feel free when i go to the forest today, And I wanted to go back. " O-Oh! We're here! " I said as I played with my long, yellow hair. Then, I took off my shoes and put them behind a rock. Splash! Splash! I played in a river, in the Forest.

I played around the river, because the water is really warm, not cold, I enjoyed playing in the forest. I run around the trees, singing and dancing alone, it feels really great being alone. Nobody tells you what to do, or said something that could offend you. Freedom is really a great thing, right? That could be the reason why I'm always alone in class. I hate being ruled by someone, or someone tells me what to do. I feels weird that you have a life where someone controls it, right? I know. That's the reason why It's not weird to be alone.

In the river, There are many stones, And I tried to jump in top of them and dance my way to the end of the stones. Happily, Happily, I dance and dance and I suddenly sing by myself. It's not a mistake, I really sing by myself in the forest. And I also expressed my feelings there. It's not my first time, but, It feels refreshing! I can stand doing this all day! I can do what I wanted to do in the forest. And then I suddenly jump to the top of a piling stones, and shouted, loud and clear " I want to make my Voice really good to hear!"

And then I realized, that, I'm acting like a wild and crazy girl......I feel sad about what just did and I put my wash my shoes, and also wear them. Cooly, cooly, I walked back to the old lady's house. I'm really pumped to dance again, but It's already night, I guess sleeping would be a good action then. And then, when I look at Oba-san's room, her head was bleeding. My head sunk in an endless thoughts, thinking, " Who would do this? and why?" . And when I realized, Behind me was a masked man. It's a thief. I managed to be calm, and then, I shout to the Thief. " Hey, Let me go, You thief!!"

And with that, somehow, A broom that was at first far away came to me. I don't know what happened, but, maybe it's because of my voice? Hmm, Strange. And so, I grabbed the broom and tried my best to hit the thief. I tried to hit it, But It looks like I failed.

Kuroha: 7/7

Thief: 2/2

My attack seems to be failed, I think I should use my voice, because There's a respond when I shout at the Thief. And I tried to said calmly, " Go Back !!". And then, The Thief was pulled by my voice and without realizing, he is in front of me, I see a chance....But who knows? I grabbed the broom from before, and attempted to launch another hit. So, I run forwards and tried to hit the Thief in his head. " You are open!" And It I successfully landed a hit to the Thief's head. His HP decreased by three. And the Thief is dead now. "Umm, Did I just killed a Thief? Etto......I don't care!" And so, Kuroha received a loot. She gets 1x <> and 1x <>

Kuroha: 7/7

Thief: -1/2

Kuroha was thinking about sleeping, but, she can't sleep because of the fact that she killed someone in the game. She knows that if someone was killed in the game, the character's owner itself would die. It's very unusual, this endless thoughts of hers making Kuroha even more confused and can't sleep. She tried, to hypnotize herself to sleep. She said this in her heart," Eyes, stop being annoying and get sleep already. Brain, rest yourself. Let this body rest for a while, so that tomorrow, we can practice. Nee? And with that, her body suddenly feels really weak. And she sleeps her way to the Morning.

[06] Kuroha wakes up, and have a little stretch. She takes a bath, and wear her daily clothes. Then, she slides her finger down and The Menu pops! She tap at " Inventory " and summons her Beginner Claymore. " I'm off, Oba - san! " I said, as I closed the door and goes to a Field. Hmm, I feel bored, so I want to go and beat some Mobs there. I also need to practice my abilities beside performing! " O-Oh, We're here."

She goes, looking for a creature. But, she only find them resting. I guess couldn't help but un-summon her claymore and goes to the forest. She will eat a breakfast first, and go rest for a few minutes and then starts hunting.

I sat down behind the River and opened the menu, opening Inventory and tap Bread and Water. The bread and water then appeared in front of me. I took the Bread and eats it, remembering how my Voice are, I hummed while eating, it's not a proper way to eat, but I also need to practice. Why not? I also played in the River, jumping the stones one by one. It's fun, I am a really a different person, different with my appearance. But, It's not really a big problem, nobody notices it anyway. I don' care how people act with me, Stay cool.

I'm done having a breakfast, and I go to the Fields again. I look for a creature, to be my target. And then I see a bull staring at me, I can feel that it is focusing in me. And slowly, the bull started to run to me. I would defend myself, of course. Calmly, I looked at it's eyes. " Go away," I said. Then the bull automatically goes back, I never knew it would happen, I was shocked at first but I'm aware of it now. I opened my Inventory, and summoned my beginner claymore.

Yes, I summoned my Claymore. I then ran away from the bull, but I'm not running away. I'm just looking for a better place to start,and so,I moved far away from the mob. I give the bull a vicious glare, focusing on the mob, and hold my claymore tightly. As if a Brave Soldier trying to ambush their opponents, I started to move, towards the bull. " Come," as I said, The bull was forced to come in front of me. Using that chance, I jumped slightly and focusing on my hit. Unfortunately, I missed and fall into the soft ground. The bull also stopped being pulled, and fall in top of me. I then kick it away, and complained, " It hurts!!"