[PP-F1] A Rough Start (Steel and Setsuko) Complete

Setsuko shook her head at the boy's apology. "Don't apologize." Setsuko said, doing her best to avoid sounding frustrated. "I wasn't in any danger. You should have charged it while it was distracted by me, not distract it yourself." Her eyes closed as she took a deep breath. With a twirl of the hilt in her fingers, she slid it back within its sheath before opening her eyes again. Three monsters were killed, but they were low-leveled; she doubted either of them would get much from them.

"You're not a bad fighter." Setsuko said with a faint smile. "You could be smarter, though."

Setsuko's head lowered, her hair following into her eyes, and she chuckled at his remark. "You're wrong." Though the meaning of her words were serious, she didn't seem to believe so herself. You don't know anything about me, especially who I am."I'm far from good."

Soon after those words left her mouth, she raised her gaze back to his. "Sorry about our rough start. I need to go, though." Once again, she faintly smiled before turning away and beginning to walk back towards the Town of Beginnings. Thank you for at least trying to save me.

"I think you're more good than you think, you just have to see it." Steel said with a smile in response as Setsuko was about to leave. "I can tell from that look on your face that you're thinking that I don't know you very well. Well, it's true, I don't know you very well but that's why I want to get you know you better. Even if I did learn about your past and whatnot, it wouldn't change my opinion of you because I've seen who you are on the inside through your swordsmanship. That's just how much of a stubborn idiot I am." It was then he also began heading back into town but right before he did he turned back to Setsuko and sent her a friend request. "Although this is a bit late for introductions, I'm Steel."

Although she didn't turn back to face Steel as she spoke, she still said: "Setsuko." When the friend request popped up in front of her as she was walking, her hand drifted towards the 'O' and gently tapped it before continuing on her way. Among the thousands of players within the game, she could only call three of them friends, as of yet. You're more of acquaintance than anything, but despite your ignorance, I'd like to spend a bit more time with you in the future; it's fun calling you an idiot. That was too mushy for her to say aloud, but it was definitely in her thoughts.

"So you're the infamous Icy Heart Setsuko the blacksmith." Steel said to himself. Looks like I wasn't completely wrong when I called her an Ice Princess He thought to himself afterwards. "Well, see you around Setsuko. If you ever need any help obtaining something for your blacksmithing or anything, just shoot me a message and I'll be there!" He said with a grin before heading off on his own.

The End

Note: Both players gained 245 col from this thread.