[SP F2] Breaking the Unbreakable with Steel. (Complete)

Steel was out in the first floor fields, looking out for some boars to hunt. Although it was fun being in a group to fight, I've gotta learn how to fight for myself sometimes. He thought to himself before seeing two boars come towards him. "Well, might as well start now." He said before drawing his sword. With the unleashing of a sword skill, he slashed through one of the boars, shattering it into data fragments. "All right!" Steel cheered before turning towards the other boar.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Looks like I rustled up some feathers on this thing." Steel said to himself. "Wait, boars don't have feathers." He said afterwards as he took a swing at his foe. His sword attack was just enough to get rid of the remainder of the boar's health points. "Yes, I won!" Steel said in triumph. "Although that didn't go as smoothly as I hoped it would. Ah well. I've got to get more used to fighting, and I call myself a swordsman."

Steel 9/11

When he got back to the town he began over hearing the conversations of other players. They were talking about a quest on the second floor where by smashing a boulder, one could get the Martial Arts skill. I could do with a skill like that. I've never been to the 2nd floor before but I think I can handle this. Steel thought to himself before setting off for the teleportation gate.

"Thank you." Steel said before heading off in the direction the man had told him. Even though they were just NPCs, he didn't want to be rude. When Steel got to the fields, he just realized something. The monsters here are stronger too, I better be careful. He thought to himself. He then decided to constantly be on watch for any monsters. He was hoping he wouldn't run into any.

It was then 2 Wasp creatures came out in front of him. Oh come on! I have to fight these!?! Steel thought to himself when he saw them. Oh well. He thought with resignment as he charged in to fight them off. Using his Acrobatics skill, he jumped into the air and slashed one of the bees, dealing two points of damage to one of them. This is going to be a pain in the butt.

Steel 13/13

Bee 1 5/7

Bee 2 7/7