[SP F2] Breaking the Unbreakable with Steel. (Complete)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a loud battle cry, Steel charged and slashed at the bee with full force, his blade hitting its mark and making it shatter into data shards. "That was a good fight." Steel said to the scattering data shard which earlier were a persistent bee monster. Steel felt that he should have respected such an opponent, even if it was an AI. Well, better get going to that boulder now. He thought to himself as he continued on.

Steel 5/15

Bee 1 Dead

Bee 2 Dead

With an air of determination, Steel continued on the trail that he was told would lead to the boulder. Luckily for him due to his remaining health bar, he didn't run into any more monsters. I've heard that there's a survival extra skill on the 6th floor which can restore my health out of battle. That would be useful, maybe I'll do that quest later with a group. It was after he thought this that he crashed into the boulder in question. "That would have been embarrassing if anyone saw that." He thought to himself.

"You bet old man!" Steel exclaimed in response. He then turned towards the rock and focused himself while taking a karate stance. "Well, a 1,000,000 punches starts with one right?" Steel said to himself before he punched at the rock. As expected, it didn't do anything to the rock but Steel wouldn't let that discourage him. He continued to move his hands in punching motions, not letting any of the pain stop him or slow him down.

"It's because I'm a stubborn idiot." Steel said with a slight grin as he continued to punch. "I'll just persevere through it all, I won't quit!" This actually fueled his determination as his punching speed began increasing. There were so many people in the real world who were better than me in martial arts because of their talent but I always pulled though with my stubbornness to not give up! He thought to himself as he struck harder and with more strength.

At this point, Steel had already punched at the boulder over 1000 times. He was getting tired and if there was such a thing as sweat in this game, he'd be sweating buckets right now. However, the fire in his eyes refused to go out and he kept on punching the boulder, not willing to stop until it broke. "I'll persevere so that I can protect my friends and those around me when I need to!!" As he was going to strike at the boulder one more time, his hand began to glow. However, he didn't notice it and just attacked the boulder with all of his might. At the point of impact, there was a bright glow and a crack in the boulder began to appear at that spot. "I'll push on through!!" Steel exclaimed before stepping forward, causing the crack to widen. With another shout and another push forward, the entire boulder began to crack and soon fell apart.