[PP-F1/F2 ]Moveing up (complete)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the timer hit 0, I unsheathed my blade and said in my head i'll go easy on her or I could go full out.. I kept dashing back and forth confusing Aria Let's see you try me now. I smiled at her while jumping back and forth, dashing from side to side

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

i don't think that's it I'm not really the one in control here right as aria says that the crystal dragon shield folds down on to her arm and starts Moving over her body and in a second she's in a full suit of red and black crystal dragon armoralso the sword and been changed from a one hand long sword in to a two handed great sword. Lunging forward sweeping at rages legs with the blade see aria said

(OOC:http://www.on-the-lamb.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/EFT-Dragoon-Color.png like this with out the lance with black were the blue is and red where the white is and the wings more dragon like)

hmm.. you're possessed or something? Well I made my equipment.. so they won't backfire.. guess i'll have to end this here and now. I started to chant Almighty power that resides within my soul, give me strength to lay waste against this player! Dark.. Judgement.. Obliterate. I jumped then forcefully aimed downwards through Aria's body, slashing it, I knocked away the armor that had overtaken Aria and parried away her sword.

-- DUEL WINNER--

--RAGEAGUMON--

Rageagumon

That armor of hers really is interesting.. Aria becareful of fighting, it seems when you're panicking your armor takes over and fights for you. Don't hurt anyone with it. I walked up to Aria and patted her head like a puppy Her hair is soft.. I thought to myself

Rageagumon

I stopped patting her and put both of my hands in my pocket. Looked up at the sky and started humming. This world is beautiful and dreadful at the same time.. sometimes I can't believe that we're actually on a flying castle.. Aincrad.. Kayaba Akihiko really is a genius.. But I don't know why he'd lock us all up in here.. It doesn't accomplish anything.. or it might accomplish something for Kayaba Akihiko.. maybe one of his goals were to create a sekai without rebellions and things.. Sometimes I can't help but question.. Kayaba Akihiko.. the man who invented the NerveGear and SAO.. he's a genius..

Rageagumon

While looking at the sky I felt a bump,I was completely indulged in thought that I barely remembered what Aria was trying to tell me. While she kept hugging me, I was going to hug her back but I kept my hands in my pocket I really don't know what's so special about me in real life.. I'm way more useful in here than in Real Life.. I just live an ordinary high-school life like every other kid out there. Nothing special, nothing new. The only thing I love about being alive.. is because i'm alive at this time.. i'm alive at the time when NerveGear and Sword Art Online is made. Truly is my luck I guess. I smiled at Aria then giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

Rageagumon