[PP-F1/F2 ]Moveing up (complete)

I opened my eyes hearing what Aria said, I finally got up and said You finally need my help huh... Well then. Step back. Or just watch. I smiled Time to feed my Sword. I unsheathed my sword and chanted Almighty power that resides within my soul, give me power to lay waste to these creatures.. Dark.. Judgement! Black aura instantly filled my surroundings, my sword also started to glow Dark Black giving it no signs of light. I dashed to the nearest monster that was Near Aria, having my sword next to it's throat I said THis is pure hatred.. Vanish. I touched it's neck with my sword and continued to do until all the mobs were wiped out.

few minutes later

I looked back at Aria while unsheathing my blade All done. Let's keep going

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"well..ya, anyway I think that was it aria said looking around at the empty room and then out at floor two Do you think you could make anything out of this? She said pulling one if the crystals off here left arm and tossing it to rage wait can you make rings with your smithing because theses plus the rubys we found would make really good rings of a certain "event" coming up aria said hugging rage.

Seeing Aria walk into the inn, I followed her, she instantly dropped on the bed. Meanwhile I sat on the bed while saying I'll sleep on the floor again if you want. I don't mind. It's not that hard really. I told her trying to act normal

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon