[PP-F1/F2 ]Moveing up (complete)

I looked at Aria and whispered to myself You don't need to do so much for me Aria.. I smiled as I watched her eyes close and fall asleep. I then turned my attention to the window.. it was a nice cold day, starts lit the sky so brightly. I said to myself There's alot of stars tonight.. I smiled again then decided to go to sleep as well. I closed my eyes and feel asleep next to Aria.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up and saw Aria standing near the window, She asked me something about the dragon we defeated yesterday Now that I think about it.. I didn't get a drop either.. I'm not really sure why we didn't get drops. But I don't really mind.. I'm fine with what I have

Rageagumon

She turned her head to rage and smirked I bet you do.. She said sticking her tongue out at the side of her mouth

Then aria noticed here sword which wasn't a scimitar any more the crystals on the blade had taken over the blade making it to an crystal long sword with a red core running down the middle and a gold,black trim on the edge. Also her parrying shield was transformed in to a crystal kite shield with red and black squares in each of the corners and emerald lines separateing the squares what the hell aria said in confusement

Well, I don't completely know why we didn't get a drop but I believe it has something to do with the equipment we have on, they were changed and have better stats. Everytime I use Dark Judgement my sword instantly has surrounding aura, you've seen it, but the wind is stronger so I guess that's what the dragon drop does. More like an enhancement than a drop. I looked at Aria while explaining the method I had came up with which I wasn't so sure if it was correct.

Rageagumon

(OOC: That sounded wrong... XD but oh well, my mistake sorry) Did you really have to say it that way I said while scratching the back of my head. As long as it makes you happy i'm fine with it. I closed my eyes for a bit

Rageagumon