[PP-F3] Exploring Floor Three

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Huh?" Oske murmured. She looked back where Rage had once been, then to where he was now. "Haha, okay, you win! I'm going to try to make my gear myself, though. I need a new sword... and a shield."

She walked into the smithy and to the back, where she started melting down her old sword along with an icy boar tusk. She then started hammering.

"Okay... here it is!" Oske was now holding a rather dented sword. "Oh... it came out bad. Let me try again."

She started melting down the materials again, but... she then realized something. "Hey, there's not enough mats! I guess I'll use the rest of what I have...

I received a message from Night Shade saying "Hey there Rage! I see you got to Floor 3? I'll give you a little hint on where the dungeon is, it's at the North-East side of the Forest, I had a hard time looking for it but I remember. All the good to you and join the Front Lines soon Rage!

I sighed and told Oske Uh, Oske.. sorry for saying this but I really need to go to the dungeon and clear it.. I need to get to floor 6 ASAP.. I know where the dungeon is for floor 3, a friend of mine contacted me telling me the exact coordinates. I'm going to go there, you can follow if you want. I waved good-bye to Oske, and ran to the forest location. Sure enough, the dungeon door was there. I entered and started to work my way up this tower.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Standing in front of the dungeon gate/door, I was ready to assault any monster that came my way Alright.. let's get this over with.. I opened the door and took a good look to observe the mobs inside the dungeon. Better unsheath my blade before going in any further, they might be tougher than before. Or rather, they are tougher than before.

Rageagumon

The first mob drove at me with a shield and sword And who might you be? I looked at the monster's name Sword-skull skeleton. Give me a break, i'm not here to play, i'm here to relieve you guys of your mission. I jumped with my sword in my hand, falling back to the ground, I noticed his attack pattern. So easy to predict.. Way too easy. I walked up to the Sword-Skull Skeleton and gave a huge slash across his neck. Have fun. Respawning at home.

Rageagumon

Bah, Shade.. You gave me the coordinates but no shortcut? Make me work myself off like usual... I started to move forward and there were familiar monsters, but one was very interesting. Machining Bug Robot? What in the world? Still, you're not match for the likes of me. I walked casually up to him, gave a small side step burst then used another burst skill to run up to his head. Say your prayers, oh wait you can't, you're a monster. Slashing it's ears then it's head it erupted into small shards that would usually come out of every monster I fought.

Rageagumon

I moved on to the next room and surely it was the last, I turned around no one was there Looks like Oske is still out shopping, no matter, I will continue.. As a solo player.. I walked into the door, there was only 3 weak mobs, I made quick work of them and ran into the portal

Floor 4:

Finally here.. 2 more floors to reach The front lines!

Rageagumon