[PP-F3] Exploring Floor Three

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry Oske.. thank you.. I promise to never let you die.. You will not die.. I promise that... that's been my promise since I met you and it will always stay like that.. I will never let you die! I ran to Oske and hugged her Thank you so much for everything Oske.. I'm sorry for causing you pain and suffering..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I stopped and heard what Oske said. She seemed.. terrified of going to the front lines. I turned around and walked to her.You won't die Oske. I promised you. Didn't I? I'll make sure you won't die. Glacies will help me so willl Pinkie. No need to be terrified of the people that are in the front lines. They.. may be orange.. but they're good people! They have their reasons for being Orange.. Who knows.. someday I might become orange and you'll.. run away too..

Rageagumon

As I completely wiped out the monsters in my way and Oske's way. I looked back at Oske. I dashed to her, grabber her hand and kept walking. Let's keep going, it's not too far away. Bear with me a bit longer please, Oske. I quickly walked up to the next wave of monsters.

Rageagumon

While holding Oske's hand and taking her to the end of the dungeon, I looked back at her and smiled You will grow strong one day, Oske! I kept smiling at her and walking forward to the next wave of monsters so I could lead Oske into the frontlines.. No one will harm her.. I thought to myself.

Rageagumon