[OP-F1][Event] Red Diamond Hunt

Damn... Nothing will work, Rage is right, Ryujin is one of the strongest people around. Zelrius, at one point, even believed Ryu could take on someone twice his level because he was just that cunning. Zelrius began to walk off realizing that night was beginning to fall and then all hope would be lost for the day as to Ruby would've been able to sneak back into town and teleport away, even without Crystals.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby slowed in her quick movements as a message appeared. Rolling her eyes she thinks great this world has thought of a new way to get me. Opening it she read, re-read, and snorted. Lime no matter what you think I am.... Gonna have to face this. Sighing and grumbling under her breath she stalks back to the confrontation clearing and says loud and clear "I'm here jerks which of you is gonna kill yourselves to get at me cause I'm only dueling once!?"

I got out of hiding and went into the big open plains surrounded by trees in the middle of the forest. So.. you're Ruby.. the girl who's running and running. Now you've shown yourself.. Are you prepared to fight? I sent her a duel to the death request. Call me Mist Murderer.. I'm not obliged to let out my real name. I opened my menu and sent Garou a message Garou, Stay in hiding, RyujinSeaLord can be dangerous. He's not a foe to be fought with lesser level. If you see him contact Zelrius Blackfyre. He must fight RyujinSeaLord if he is ever to appear on the battlefield again. I pressed send

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Zelrius ducked behind a tree. Anticipating what the message was that Rage sent. Everything was going well. Rage could kill her with little to no effort. The only thing able to stop this perfect scenario would be an interruption of Ryujin. Maybe Shark would be able to stop him, easy. Zelrius thought smirking getting ready to message shark.

Ruby snorted. "I take it you must be really insecure or really high and mighty which suits you just fine cause idiots like places like that." Drawing her sword she slammed her hand down on the accept button and charged clashing her blade with his weapon in a a stalemate stance.

As the timer hit 0 I unsheathed my sword, took my battle stance and said Ruby.. you will die.. I instantly dashed at the timer hit 0, I dashed around her whipping up a vortex, at that moment I made a change of track and dashed to her, slashing her back from one side to the other. Sideways.

29/29

Rageagumon

(Actually, according to the tutorial it must be 5 or higher to hit. I believe 8-10 is also a critical hit, or double damage (2 HP). Shark and Erroneous were discussing recreating the battle system (still D10 dice though), so combat is prone to change. Expect healing in battle as well ^^)

Garou got Rage's message and choked back a cry of his own rage. You can't be serious! Rage, that's a death wish! He tapped Shanok's head. "Look! Rage and Ruby are commencing a duel to die! Rage doesn't want us to interfere and stay away from RyujinSeaLord!" Garou's words came out in a frantic hissed whisper.

"I know, and if Rage tells us to stay away from that Ryu guy, we probably should, I mean, Rage is high level and he's still speaking like Ryu is really dangerous, so we'd better stay hidden. he whispered to Garou. "Should we move to another spot? This seems like it doesn't hide us very well." he added.

(OOC: Ruby, you start with 11 hp) *Sorry for one liner shark-san o.e*

As she readied her stance for a parry attack I decided not to attack her, she might swing her sword and hit my sword away. I can't have that. So instead I took MY battle stance and waited for her to attack

Rageagumon

Tch, we're getting nowhere Ruby.. I'll just have to strike you FIRST! I chanted Almighty power that resides within my soul, give me strength to lay waste against this player! Dark.. JUDGEMENT! Obliterate! Black Aura completely surrounded me and engulfed me. I was consumed in black flames. My sword started glowing dark black. It too was engulfed in black flames. The wind started kicking in violently. At that moment I dashed behind Ruby and said You will die. I stabbed her in the back through to her chest. Pulled it out and dashed back.

30/31

Rageagumon

As I and my sword were still engulfed in black flames of hatred I replied to her with a deep hatred tone It's my unique skill.. a skill that consumes me and my sword in hatred.. obliterating every person it touches.. You will die Ruby.. You have been marked for death.. My friends have surrounded us so if you start running.. I'll either catch up to you or you'll die on the spot by them.. You won't.. get away.. RUBY! I said while still clashing swords with her

HP:30/31

Rageagumon