[OP-F1][Event] Red Diamond Hunt

Kay walked along the fields outside the starting town when he saw a girl in a red coat run by with a really sad look on her face. Kay looked after her for a second and focused then he saw it. An orange cursor above her head. A Player Killer he thinks? Then within his sight a button appeared. Looking at it he saw it was a System Message meaning EVERYONE would get it. Focusing he activated the message and brought it up. Greetings Players, it has come to the attention of Aincrad that a player has struck down another player, maybe two recently. Thus they have been marked in a way and are now an outcast. But now something new has arose. A monster sent by the gods has appeared to strike down those who would turn on their own kind. This thing is a being that should not exist in this world though thus one of the citizens of Aincrad has declared a two-fold bounty. One on this legendary creature, the <> and the other on the foul warrior who caused this being to come into being. Vanquishing them in a official duel and teaching her shame will suffice. Bountiful rewards have been promised. Good luck to all! Kay finished reading the message and looked after the girl who in the distance stopped as she too got the message, practically jumped in the air, and ran even faster. Kay watched with a sad look.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby ran along the fields at sunset. I cannot believe this! She thinks. The game has basically turned on me! As she headed for the forest she thought OK so players are coming after me I can handle this I was expecting that when I left Lime and Siren but the monster makes things tricky. So my goal is clear hide from the others let the monster find me and I end its life then I run even more! Ruby nods.

A message popped up containing some sort of announcement, I wasn't interested in it but I read it anyway. Thinking to myself, this should be a little easier considering my level. Not very easy but at least a little. But I shouldn't get too cocky. Zauis rubbed the back of his head while dressed in his all black attire he began searching, he headed for the forest. "Lets hurry up and get this over." he said while clenching his teeth.

Hi Aria, hi Oske.. Yeah, I heard the announcement, I plan to destroy it.. I looked at Aria then back at the floor. I looked at Oske and said It's not scary if I want to destroy it.. I will destroy it before anyone dies from it..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

"An event huh? A field boss and a PKer?"

He cupped his chin as he thought about that. Most people would probably want the Pker. This game was lethal enough without players killing each other. The Prize would be the field boss though. That's what he wanted, only problem was he didn't know where it would be. Only that it would be hunting the PKer.

"Where would I go if I was a PKer?"

Somewhere he could hide. He'd head to the woods. Leaping up to try and get into the trees where he could get a bit more view from the elevation, and jump from tree to tree. He needed to not only find this boss, but also get the jump on it!

Zauis stopped hearing an old friend called his name he turned toward him already knowing it was Rage. Rage sent me a party invite, I looked at it then up at him while shrugging. "I would but I want the monsters drop. It could be rare, like a new sword or something. So I think I'll try to get to it first." he said while looking at the ground.