[OP-F1][Event] Red Diamond Hunt

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanok quickly accepts the party invite. He then takes out his sword, gets in a position. His swords shines a bright blue, he quickly dashes towards the monster and tries to aim for one of it's eyes. However, Shanok missed and instead hit a little under the eye, still damaging it a bit. Shanok bounces back to his original position after having executed his sword skill. "Is everybody okay?" he asked.

Tracking Zel's foot steps I continued running as I found the spot, I saw a few people there and of course, Zel is attacking it. I chuckled before trying to come up with a strategy. "Think Zauis.....think. Geez looks like I got no choice! ZEL!!!" calling out to Zel I unsheathed my Cliducster while charging the monster. He charged his Cliducster blue while striking the monsters leg I jump back avoiding an attack.

Garou quickly accepted the invite and followed Shanok's lead, joining the fray. The boy drew his two-handed sword and swung at the creature's serpentine neck. His heavy weapon did a decent bit of weapon for a simple sword and he smiled, feeling the heat of battle once more. "Any ideas!?" he hollered to the others.

HP: 14/14

(5/5)

I smirked as i watch everyone fight the monster. Orange player and Green alike working together seemed wonderfully to me. i got up from sitting on a branch thirty five ft. Above them all

"Might as well join in, but i wonder how they'll react when they find out I'm Orange now." I murmured to myself as i dropped to a branch a few feet down and drew out my sword. I leaped at the monster and i pierced its back near where Light is.

"Sorry I'm late!" I exclaimed as i jumped away before it crashed into a nearby tree. My feet skidded on the grass as it hissed in frustration.

Garou nodded in reply to Lightfyr. He leaped just in front of her group and flailed his sword at the boss. "Hey! The killer's right over here, ugly!" The boy tried to dive out of the way, but had his legs sliced as the creature slashed downwards. He grunted, landing in a down position. "NOW!" He yelled.

HP: 9/14

(3/5)

Time to announce something Alright guys, let's all work together for this one, I know zelrius, zauis and Night are all red players, but they have their reasons. We can still work together for this one right? Aria, help me defend off Zauis and Night, Zelrius, go full offensive, clarence, cover him! I tried to get them to work together, hopefully this works out

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Shanok noticed two status icon appear near the monster's health bars, he looked into it. "Guys! That last hit that cut his tongue, it gave him a bleed status, from now on it'll slowly lose health over time, but it also made him enter some sort of rage, it has boosted his attack power! Be careful!" Shanok said while dodging one of the monsters strike.