[OP-F1][Event] Red Diamond Hunt

After finishing my talk with Rage I sprinted into the forest looking around very careful too make sure I don't pass the field boss. "Now where is it. I think I have an ideal of where it is but it's just a theory of mine. I guess I'll check it out though." he said while clenching his fist dashing through the right of the forest now.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received a message and saidA message from Zelrius? That's rare. Well, better reply to him. My reply was "Sorry zelrius, Me and Aria are in a party with someone else, meet us at the forest i'll invite you to the party."

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

A reply, well then... He sent the message backk it simply read

"Okay."

He turned to Clarence

"well I was thinking on Teaming with Shark and Night, or we can go with the other Option of Aria and Rage, up to you, Personally I'd rather go with Shark and them but the other two aren't so serious all the time."

"So, a monster sent by the gods huh... Seems like it's some sort of boss or at least, a very strong monster. I guess I'll look around for it, and while I'm at it, other people who want to defeat it too, with my actual level, there's no way I can take a monster like that alone." said Shanok right after the announcement had been sent. Shanok began walking out of town towards a forest to begin his search.

Lime scanned the forest clearing around her. She had bow in hand and an arrow knocked. She was ready to aim and fire, and had her UI open as she tracked Ruby on her map. It looks like she's in this area let's hope the boss hasn't gotten to her first. A rustling in the trees above caught her attention and panicking she aimed upwards and fired.