[OP-F1][Event] Red Diamond Hunt

Listening to the message, Garou gasped in horror.

"...it has come to the attention of Aincrad that a player has struck down another player..."

This was the first time he had ever heard about such an atrocious act. He was so hung up on the player killing that he had to restart the message after it had already played. A monster... "sent by the gods?" Garou's brain started to work as he pondered the event. Well, he thought, maybe its a fictional backstory to raise the tension of the event. Surely player killing was not possible. Kayaba would want players to be challenged by his world, not other players, right?

Garou shook his head as he started thinking more about the event itself. It definitely concerned a powerful monster, but this was only Floor 1, so it couldn't be too bad. And it definitely would not be allowed to skulk around the safety of safe zones. He raced out of the Starting City and entered the fields outside, seeking others who might have an idea where the creature was. "Maybe," he panted, already almost out of breath. "Maybe someone may be looking for help on this thing like me."

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you really have to let it out Aria.. Yeah.. he's a red.. I'm friends with Zel because I met him in a dungeon with katharine and another guy. If you two are scared of him we won't invite him. He's probably going to ask Shark or someone else to help him defeat the red boss. So don't worry, calm down we aren't going to him. If he touches any of you i'll just slay him on the spot. I tried to re-assure them both.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Garou turns on his heel and almost trips, seeing Shanok. He was only a level higher than the other player, so he figured a duo would be fine. "If that's what that event monster is, then yes. I think it won't be too difficult..." Garou extended a shaky hand. He was sweating and panting from his mad dash from the city. "My name's Garou." The boy managed a smile through his exhaustion.

Garou's breath finally caught up with him as he released his hand from the other's grip. "Pleased to meet you, Shanok. I'll party with you on one condition: we share the wealth from the event and split it even, or if the reward is a rare item, then you keep it. I'm just interested in the experience." Garou brought up his HUD menu and sent a party request to Shanok. The purple-haired boy gave the other boy a determined smile as he began walking towards the forest, not waiting for the sure acceptance.

"We need to strategize; we have no idea what this monster is or how it battles. I use a beginner's two-handed longsword still. You?" Garou stretched as he enjoyed the breeze of the fields.

"Beginner's one-handed straight sword, though I'm working on getting a new one, I just need some good materials and I could probably make myself a better one. As for the strategy, we could try to observe it for a bit, to see how he moves, how fast and to see if it has a weapon of some sort." says Shanok while scratching his head. "I don't mind sharing the col, but, are you sure you don't want the rare item?" Shanok asked while looking puzzled as to why Garou wouldn't want a rare item.

Track...

Locate...

Move...

It did.

Emerging from the bushes near Ruby was an a being with the lower body of a human, and the upper body of a snake with human arms. It's lower body had a kilt and scaly boots. It's upper body was mostly bare but for a harness connecting iron plates. It's arms held a HUGE one-handed sword, the other an equally big battleaxe. It hissed a roar as it's name appeared followed by three green bars partially circling it materialized.

Hearing the roar and the scream Amtrum could only assume someone had found the Monster. But was it the PKer or some hapless adventurer who ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time? Either way it was apparent what he needed to do and where he needed to go. He would head in the direction of the yelling, hopping down from the trees to the path below opting for speed over stealth. Even if it was the PKer being cornered he didn't think he could let the thing kill whoever it was.

The person deserved to be locked up, but this game was going to kill enough people. They shouldn't be turning on each other. It just didn't make any sense. He just hoped he could get there in time!

A message from Zelrius? Again? what is it this time..After reading Zelrius's message, it looked like he was in trouble. Aria, Oske, come with me if you want, i'm going to go help Zelrius, I think he found the that monster. I turned on my tracking system and followed Zelrius's footsteps

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Zauis walking through the forest he sees a message pop up, it was from his friend Zel, it said to track him. I'm assuming he found it. I'll go help him, I'm sure Shark and my big brother are on their way to. "Damn, I'll be there soon Zel." he said while he began tracking Zel's footsteps.

Leading Shanok, Garou stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the boss fighting other players. This snake... thing definitely wasn't like the boars and wolves he was used to. He hesitated, watching the battle unfold a few seconds as the players struggled until Shanok caught up. He looked at his party member nervously.