[OP-F1][Event] Red Diamond Hunt

Garou finally made it to the beast's shoulder and yelled in gury as he aimed his purple-charged sword at its neck with both hands. The blade drove deep into the snake's throat and left a nice neon-glowing red virtual wound. Garou yanked his sword out as he scurried to the other shoulder and almost fell off from its swaying head.

HP: 9/14

(3/5)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My head throbbed, but i didn't care as i charged at it once again. This time when it swung at me, i parried its attack and managed to graze its wrist. There was a shockwave from that blow and i lost my balance a little as it smacked me with its hand. My feet were skidding on the grass and i couldn't stop as it slammed me on the tree once again.

16/19

Shifting to move behind it, pulling his blade back yet again and charging up another skill. Rushing forward he would leap into the air bringing the blade out and stabbing it into the back dangling as he held fast to his hilt. Bringing his free hand up to slam into the hilt to try and drive the blade deeper into the Beast's torso.

The other guys that I don't know.. they seem lower than lvl 6, hey you guys! becareful! I better go save him. I ran up to the boss's shoulder and carried the guy out of there Don't do things so restless, youll get yourself killed, here. I took out a heal crystal Heal! Now you're all patched up, be more careful next time, you could cost your life here.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Garou looked up at Rage as he shoved himself up to his feet. "Thanks. It means a lot to me." Garou walked to the side away from his protector and shudder in anticipation. Although at first it meant nothing to him, he needed that reward badly. It might prove himself in front of the other players. The boy walked around and collected himself as he went back to Rage. "What now?"

HP: 14/14

(5/5)

Glacies, go help Aria! Meanwhile, i'll go help Night I ran to night and said Man you're reckless as ever.. I take out another heal crystal Heal! Go again, strike him but be careful, i'll heal you guys, you guys focus on the boss. No need to have fear of dying, I have your backs! Trust me! I won't betray any of you!

Rageagumon

Pulling the blade out of the creature's back with a grunt of effort he fell to the ground. Crouching as he landed and slashing out twice at the beast while he could, opting for normal attacks over a skill, however his balance was thrown off from the landing and the chaos of the battle and his attacks hit nothing but air.

Leaping back he brought his blade up into a guard in case the monster struck at him yet again. And from how it broke through his guard last time he was hoping that wouldn't be the case.

Garou nodded to Rage as he held up his sword and dashed to join NightShade. "I hope you don't mind company," he growled as he swung out at the boss' shin. The uncharged slash left another satisfying red mark, and at that moment he felt happy to have picked such a strong starting weapon. "I'm not gonna judge your killing status now, the questions will be coming post-battle though. For now we need to survive." Garou looked NightShade in the eyes.

HP: 14/14

(5/5)

I should deal some damage right now too. I unsheathed my blade and chanted Almighty power that resides within my soul, give me power in order to lay waste to this beast! DARK JUDGEMENT! Black Aura filled around me, my sword was glowing Black

Now for the main event for me. I ran up to the boss's head, and called Glacies back Glacies, Tag-combo now! Glacies used an ice breath to slower his movements, at that instant I slashed it's head with my sword. Now the field is set, Dark Judgement, Activate. I slashed the Boss and it instantly fell to it's feet Night, Zauis, Aria and everyone else, attack it now!

Rageagumon