[OP-F1][Event] Red Diamond Hunt

Hearing screams back at the forest, Something's wrong.. I thought we defeated the boss! You guys stay here and enjoy your food, Aria take 2 mil col god knows how much this will cost I gave her 2 million col and rushed out

What in the world! Ryu! what's going on!

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smirked at Zelrius Let's go wake up this saddle aye? Keep running, i'm right behind you I ran behind Zelrius as he was leading the way to Ruby. I don't want to kill her but I will if I have to.. if I have to become Orange I will..

Rageagumon

Garou finally snapped out of his paralysis first and broke away from Shanok and Amtrum, dashing in the direction Ruby went. He called back to his allies. "I can't let her get away!" Even though she was hiding, the boy did his best to scope out the area as he raced through the trees.

Garou spun as his heel as he heard Rage's warning. "What do you mean? She's only Level 4 like me!" He noticed who was calling out to him. It was the same boy that had healed him during the fight against the Red Diamond Hunter. His vicious glare quickly dissolved into a gentle expression. "Oh, its you. Thanks again for what you did back in the boss battle."

Ruby snorted the girl had taken cover in the thick foliage of a tree. Those idiot players were being VERY loud she could heal their every word and if they thought she was gonna be PK'd by them they were DREAMING. Her eyes kept scanning the area as she waited to see what would happen next.

Garou grabbed Shanok's hand and clapped it, glad he could make it out of the status ailment. He looked to Rage. "Alright, he can make the plan. I'll try to help. If I see her though, I won't let her get away." His light green eyes widened slightly as if he just remembered something. Garou cursed and kicked the grass at his feet, looking back the way he came. "There's still another player paralyzed back there. Amtrum. We can't let him die."

He realized now how loud he was talking and actually way quieted down.

"here's how this is going to work. Ruby is in those woods somewhere. My guess is hidden in Foliage, I am going to also guess up in a tree since if she were on the ground someone could accidentally step on her easily. Next I am going to invite everyone to a party so we can keep track of each other's help, always have a constant track on everyone else, Color our teamates footprints different colors through Options> Settings> Tracking> (Playername). If we pin her down the idea is to let her think she can escape. Then she'll become more bold in her attacks. Garou and I will attack her, Rage try to find a way to trap her so if she begins to escape make that impossible, Next if you do find her, always have it ready to invite her to a duel incase she tries to teleport back to the town, In which case, We could simply duel her and be done with this whole mess." He said now inviting everyone to a part then changing their footprint colors. He went back to tracking Ruby with Speed and Stealth.

What'd I say, told you he'd come up with a brilliant plan, alright I got it. i'll go find her. If I do.. I'll duel her till one of us dies... I leaped into one of the trees silently, changing the foot prints of the players.

Rageagumon

Garou nodded to Zelrius, secretly wishing his footprints would match his purple hair. It was his favorite color, after all. He then shook his head, remembering that more important matters were at hand. "Alright, Zelrius. You may be a player killer, but that matter will be questioned later. I'll follow your lead." He drew his two-handed longsword. "Shanok, come with us. Those potions may come in handy pretty soon..."

Following Ruby close behind in the trees being extremely careful to make no noise whatsoever, he continues following her trying also not lose her.

She will not get away from the Black Shroud he says to himself in his head. This quest will be mine and no one will stop me. He engages stealth mode hiding from the players that may be within a few foot radius. No longer will he allow himself to be seen.