[OP-F1][Event] Red Diamond Hunt

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garou was stunned by what had just occurred. In a mere matter of seconds, Rage, the others, and Ryu had utterly destroyed the boss. He sheathed his weapon in disappointment as he hit Level 4, slightly envying Ryu. "Nice attack," he said to the victor, smiling through his jealousy. "But... whats all this with player killers?"

I did say this was going to be on me Zel, all of you can sit back relax and enjoy the food! You guys did all the damage, I only pinned him down with my familiar, Glacies. An Ice Dragon, pretty fun familiar to have around don't ya think?

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

"Hey Garou!" said Shanok while walkin towards him. "Take a look at this!" he added while pointing the window in front of him. Here's what was writen on it:

For having destroyed the Red Diamon Hunter's sword, you get:

Red Diamond Hunter's sword fragment

"Think I could make a good sword out of it? I really need a new one now too, since mine broke." he said.

As the player killers dashed away, Garou frowned in disgust. I just helped save your lives! You could have at least explained yourselves to me! But not even a thanks? The boy sighed, but brightened slightly when Shanok approached him. He laughed out loud and smirked in response to the question. "Most definitely. If you want, I can come with you."

As he ended his sentence, Garou also spotted Amtrum pointing his sword at the fleeing players. "You think we should find them, bring them to justice?" he asked.

"Yeah sure, you can come if you want. Oh, I don't think we should do that, they're probably higher level than us. And those green players were their friends weren't they? They can't be bad people, they must have their reasons to be orange" he said while looking at the group of players walking away.