[OP-F1][Event] Red Diamond Hunt

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I burst into the fray and jumped above its head and landed on its neck. Flipped my sword point down, i thrust my sword into its neck and now I'm on a rollar coaster again as it thrashes back and forth as it hissed in pain and frustration.

My arms feels like they want to rip off their sockets as i hanged on to my sword while wedged deeper into its neck.

By the time Amtrum got there the fight was already underway. And the thing was massive! He had never seen a creature like that down here. It looked like something that must be from the higher levels. He started to wonder if he was getting in over his head.

No!

He couldn't let himself think like that. If he did then he would never get out of this game. He needed to keep his head.

"Looks like you guys could use a little help."

He said with a smirk, nodding at the kid he had met before as he charged up his skill and would go for the attack! His blade shooting forth to slice for the creatures side while it was busy with the others who had established aggro!

I thought to myself, so big brother decided to come out an play after all. After listening to Rage's comment, Zauis nodded and firmly gripped his Cliducster while sprinting toward the monster he swings my way as I jump avoiding his leg I slash at the monster from side to side while finishing my move with a downward slash through his head while panting a bit as I carefully jumped away.

Garou heard Shanok's report but knew he couldn't hold back now. He needed the kill if their was going to be a rare item. The lad bent his knees and launched himself at the hunter's lame, mangled arm. The boy gripped it and clung on, slowly working his way up onto the beast's shoulder.

HP: 9/14

(3/5)

Not wanting to let up on the creature he pulled back his blade. Letting it charge up with another skill as his eyes glanced at the other players there. There were a lot of them too, a party maybe? Or a raid? He didn't have much hope being here solo if the thing went after him. But maybe it wouldn't with so many targets? Maybe they would just overwhelm it?

With the skill charged he would let out a cry as he lashed out, leaping in the air in an attempt to bring his blade into the side of the creature and slice upward to rip it open. Twisting the blade as he pulled it out at the completion of the attack.

Shanok started charging up his skill, his sword lit up yellow, he slashed at the monster. The monster reacted quickly, it swung his remaining weapon at Shanok. The two weapons, which were both low on durability from the battle, shattered in light blue shards. "It doesn't have any more weapons! Let's finish this!" shouted Shanok.

Perhaps he was unlucky or perhaps the creature was reacting to his last blow. But it seemed he had it's attention, bringing his blade up he would attempt to block the retaliatory attack of the beast. But the attack was more than Amtrum was prepared for. The sword sliced into his body sending him back and falling onto his rear. Rolling to the side he would scramble to get back up and look for an opening.

5/6

My sword charged up red with sparks of blue flame and i charged up at it. i leaped as it swung at me and when i landed on my feet i slashed its forearm and slashed its knee again on the same stroke. however i got kicked while i was under his feet and slammed hard on a tree.

18/19