[SHOP-F4]<<Forge in Highgarden>>(closed: old alts shop!)

"That is okay." GreyJoy grabbed a pencil and began to right down the info of item.

Weapon-Type:Full-Body Armor

Name:Plate of Hell

Quality:Perfect

Description:The<> has a bonus like no other. +2 damage mitigation and +1 HP this item has the ability to keep the holder alive for a long while.

Wanted price:7 mats

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alrghty then sir. I'll get to that. Tomorrow morning. Until then!" He took the seven mats to craft the item and set them in the back a and set out to kill some monsters. "Goodbye Shop!" Lannister set a cool ringer that would PM me when someone came in when he was gone, and tells the customer where Lannister was.

As i went in the Floor 4 i saw a forge. I didn't knew who it was until i got close.. Or..'ell Lan..nis..ter ..Or'ell Lannister

As i enter the forge i say Is someone here !? i asked curiously . I needed a blacksmith to craft me a helmet made out of Light Metal so the best way to find a blacksmith was to enter a forge. Untill someone answered i watched around the shop at the displayed items. They were all looking nice and powerfully ..

Man if this guy wants a helmet that much I'll Make it awesome. Lannister thought. "Sure thing. I'll put evasion and accuracy in it if its alright." Lannster said. "IlL have to start tomorrow though, I already used my crafting attempts. In the meantime, you can pick your own attributes if you like. Just tell me in the description category of this." Lannister handed him the Custom Order form.

[quote]
[center]

[b]Weapon-Type:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Quality:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b]

[b]Wanted price:[/b]

[/quote][/center]

Weapon-Type: A One handed Straight Sword.

Name: The Death Bringer.

Quality: Perfect / Rare

Description: A Dark Green hilt with a Black Blade.

Wanted price: I will aim low , around 4 mats and a discount if you plan to come to my forge one day :).

Kosan gave 2 mats to Or'

I already gave you the 2 Mats for the sword okay ? Kosan asked him.

Lannister told him. "I'm gonna have to get it done tomorrow. If it is done, be here around noon(central standard time) and I hopefully will have it done!"

(OOC-if not I'll be at school and won't be done infill around 9:00 PM but I'll hopefully have it done in early morning tomorrow before I go to school)

That had upset Lannister too. He was tired of failing repeatedly every time. He grabbed another material and then melted, banged, melted, banged, and tahdah! He pulled the spear out of the fire....

craft 2 of 3; September 2nd

Item:Cursed Spear of Power

Quality: Uncommon

Shop:[sHOP-F4] <>

Description: This cursed spear adds +3 damage but takes away 2 accuracy from the weilder.

Hammer , bang, melt, hammer, bang, melt, etc. Lannister attempted to do it again with the dragon scale and this time hu put a little MRE of hope into the material while pounding it.

Craft-2/3 September 3rd

Item: Death Bringer

Quality: Rare

Shop:Forge in Highgarden

Description: a green hilt with a black blade(customer description)+3 damage, and -1 accuracy

Then he still continued to craft. This time he needed a dragon fire helmet to match his mail light Armor..he began to pound into Another <>…

Item: Dragon Fire Helmet

Quality: Uncommon

Description:The piece of equipment that goes with the Dragon Fire Breastplate, and addds +1 Damage reduction.

LAnnister pulled up the helmet and then put it on, then beginning to craft after that. He hammered, and hammered, not knowing what he was creating, and then pulled out a _____ Katana out of the flame.

Item: Dark Katana

Quality:Perfect

Description:This curved Katana adds +3 damage to the weilder.

Lannister looked at him and replied. "Yes, it is!" LAnnister said. "hope you enjoy it!" HE slowly handed him the blade then said, "Se you at your shop some day!"

Item: Death Bringer

Quality: Rare

Description: a green hilt with a black blade(customer description)+3 damage, and -1 accuracy