Shadow the Hedgehog

Why do people hate it?

Shadow_the_Hedgehog_-_Original_Soundtrack.jpg

Okay... What can I say about this game that hasn't been said. It's awful, terrible, downright bad? Nah. I think it's great, fun, and totally amazing.

Now, most people didn't play this, since it was an American only release for the Gamecube. Most people complain about Shadow using guns, or that the story is all over the place. OF COURSE THE STORY IS ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! This is a game where the PLAYER makes choices, not Shadow! So if you don't like the story, that's your fault. Not their's! And the guns? You don't have to use them. They're there, and everyone who uses them and complains is a hypocrite. You can just walk right past, but no. They keep slandering this game! And most people whine about the controls. Honestly, they never where that bad. Did Shadow move too fast for you? Well, that's probably because this is a Sonic game. People who can't handle the speed, should have never put this game in to begin with! Done.

• 1 month later...

Why do people hate it?

Shadow_the_Hedgehog_-_Original_Soundtrac

Okay... What can I say about this game that hasn't been said. It's awful, terrible, downright bad? Nah. I think it's great, fun, and totally amazing.

Now, most people didn't play this, since it was an American only release for the Gamecube. Most people complain about Shadow using guns, or that the story is all over the place. OF COURSE THE STORY IS ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! This is a game where the PLAYER makes choices, not Shadow! So if you don't like the story, that's your fault. Not their's! And the guns? You don't have to use them. They're there, and everyone who uses them and complains is a hypocrite. You can just walk right past, but no. They keep slandering this game! And most people whine about the controls. Honestly, they never where that bad. Did Shadow move too fast for you? Well, that's probably because this is a Sonic game. People who can't handle the speed, should have never put this game in to begin with! Done.

I loved this game. The story was great and the dialogue was decent want more do you want?

• 3 weeks later...

I played this game, and beat all the mission in 1 week flat. As i enjoyed this game, I didn't care too much about the guns being an issue, nor was it that it was being too fast, I like Shadow like this, in fact they did a really good job making him as this bad ass, speedy gun wielding demon. And the fact that you can use the light speed and dark speed abilities was awesome.