What be the different stats in this RP and what do they exactly affect?

Examples:

Accuracy: To hit? To crit?

Agility: To avoid?

Evasion?

Some things I find abit vague, and tricky to find information about, would be nice to hear from someone. Been reading into the Tutorial section too.

Well, for when it comes to combat with monsters I've more or less gotten the part that it is a 1d10 that is rolled for standard, to hit. From both you and the monster. 6-8 being a hit and 9-10 being criticals. Under 6 is a miss, unless you have some item.

"Parry: Parry is a skill that will stay at rank one" Does this also mean that you cannot or already have 1 in the Parry skill?

Do you need to pick Evasion with skillpoints to be able to use it?

Just a few things I wonder about. Thanks.

There is a difference between Enhancements for equipment and Skills for your character. Enhancements are added to a weapon to help give a physical booster to give you an advantage in combat, crafting, or loot dice. Most players go with the average +3 Damage on a perfect quality item. Skills however are ranked to help give more of an advantage.

Accuracy is an enhancement while Agility is actually called "Sprint" which is a Skill that requires skill/stat points awarded from a RP that has 20 posts or more. (You get 1 Point Per Roleplay as long as it meets the requirements)

Accuracy[caps at 2]: Each enhancement slot used adds +1 to Battle Dice to confirm hits. This effect cannot cause you to critical hit, so if you have a +1 on an equipment and roll a 8 it does not count as rolling a 9.

Sprint: Stays at rank 1 and improves a player's speed. By investing in Sprint a player gains a passive movement speed bonus to help them get around the map. Additionally, investing in the Sprint Skill enables a player to use the passive defensive skill Evasion. Taking this Skill provides a permanent +1 to the difficulty check to hit you. While this skill only has one rank, this difficulty check modifier can be increased by using enhanced light armor or accessories with the + Evasion modifier.

There are four types of combat posts you can do. Or the ones that are used most commonly. Attacking, Block, Parry, and Evasion.

For the purpose of this SAO system, Evasion works in conjunction with the sprint stat, and allows you to better evade incoming attacks. Against most random monsters in a non GM topic, that would involve just rolling a six or higher. Against a GM controlled opponent or another player that involves beating their attack roll. Evasion is the riskiest of the defense attempts, as failure means taking the full measure of damage, minus whatever your armor would reduce. However, success means completely evading the incoming attack/damage, so some might consider it a fair trade off. Much like Block, a player may then make an attempt at a counter attack. In this case both rolls are made from the Battle Die, with Skill and Equipment bonuses factored in.

Well, for when it comes to combat with monsters I've more or less gotten the part that it is a 1d10 that is rolled for standard, to hit. From both you and the monster. 6-8 being a hit and 9-10 being criticals. Under 6 is a miss, unless you have some item.

You have the first part right, that you roll a "10 Sided" Dice to do a combat turn. There are 3 different types of hits you can make. Rolling a 6-8 is a typical hit, which without any gear equipped will only deal 1 damage. Rolling a 9, you deal 2 damage + any modifiers you have from gear and/or skills. And rolling a 10, is 3 damage + weapon/skill modifiers.

"Parry: Parry is a skill that will stay at rank one" Does this also mean that you cannot or already have 1 in the Parry skill?

Do you need to pick Evasion with skillpoints to be able to use it?

Parry is a combat skill, which allows a player to reduce incoming damage by up to half. The only time a skill is automatically at Rank 1 that stays at rank 1, is when it is a unique skill such as the <> skill you receive from completing the traveler quest.

Because this is not a unique skill, you must invest 2 points first into the skill to be able to use it.

As For Evasion, which is actually Sprint yes you must invest 2 points into that as well first to receive the bonus from it. Also, Evasion is also an item enhancement that reduces enemy combat dice when attacking you.

I really hope I answered your questions, if I didn't feel free to post below telling me what I need to make clearer for you. Also, most of this information that I had just told you can also be found in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3466 and viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3466